• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeTree

ok thankx then
EDIT: the dreamworld eeveelution event pokes can be female and male?

Only have been male.

Somewhat in relation to Gen V, Australia is having a Nintendo Pokemon tournament. Probably the first!
http://www.nintendo.com.au/index.php?action=news&nid=808

However, I want to use my Japanese team on my Australian cart. Would they count as legal in Nintendo's eyes, or would they be illegitimate? I know it's hard for anyone to answer, but the rules don't state they have to have come from the same cart... If it's not allowed, I've got a mass six/five day EV training blitz ahead of me.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
K, thanks m. Disabled the firewall, didn't work but I think you're right; the trading worked fine in my other games. I'll just wait it out :)

pokandy

Comfortably Numb
Hello again :D

Trying to decide on a suitable flying type for my ingame team. I'm thinking about Sigilyph or Archeops. I really like the look of Carracosta, but the type on Archen seems like a good combo.

The current roster is:

20 Petlil "Lillil" currently holding big root
modest nature/chlorophyll

20 Sawk "Drunken"
Jolly nature/sturdy

20 Tympole "Umbridge"
Hardy nature/Hydration

22 Pignite "Boss Hog"
Sassy nature/Blaze

20 Drilbur "Buzz Kill"
Hardy nature/Sand force

This is the last pokemon, and the one i've been switching out between my Muuna and Purrloin. And the one I was hoping to replace with an interesting flying type.

18 Audino "Floyd"
Serious nature/Regenerator

/edit

I'm also thinking about Eelektross or perhaps a dragon type. Any suggestions guys?

also, Is it unheard of to not use your starter pokemon on your ingame team? xD I really like Chandelure.

Last edited:

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
Hello again :D

Trying to decide on a suitable flying type for my ingame team. I'm thinking about Sigilyph or Archeops. I really like the look of Carracosta, but the type on Archen seems like a good combo.

The current roster is:

20 Petlil "Lillil" currently holding big root
modest nature/chlorophyll

20 Sawk "Drunken"
Jolly nature/sturdy

20 Tympole "Umbridge"
Hardy nature/Hydration

22 Pignite "Boss Hog"
Sassy nature/Blaze

20 Drilbur "Buzz Kill"
Hardy nature/Sand force

This is the last pokemon, and the one i've been switching out between my Muuna and Purrloin. And the one I was hoping to replace with an interesting flying type.

18 Audino "Floyd"
Serious nature/Regenerator

/edit

I'm also thinking about Eelektross or perhaps a dragon type. Any suggestions guys?

also, Is it unheard of to not use your starter pokemon on your ingame team? xD I really like Chandelure.

when i play i always leave a space free untill i find a pokemon i like because some great pokemon can be found in the victory road

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
My worst foe - Frillish and Jellicent! They are such a pain if you started with Oshawott (like I did) and my top level asides from that Pokemon is Lv. 15! HELP!!! HOW CAN I BEAT SHAUNTAL?
Um, how about raising a team, instead of soloing it with your starter? Use Exp. Share on weaker Pokemon and fight a bunch of Audino, they'll level up pretty quick. As soon as they can fight, let them hold the Lucky Egg for boosted Exp. points and let them fight.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Also, you can get the TM for Grass Knot before the E4, and Samurott can learn it....

Padfootismine

I didn't get the Dowsing Machine, which I think you get from Bianca. I have beaten Skyla, is there any way I can get it now? I hve no clue. XD

Ultimate Glalie

I didn't get the Dowsing Machine, which I think you get from Bianca. I have beaten Skyla, is there any way I can get it now? I hve no clue. XD
Are you sure you didn't get it? Bianca gives it to you in Nacrene City, and there's no way to skip it. Check your Key Items again.

yeminied

It's given to you automatically by Bianca after you leave the Nacrene City gym after you get the badge. It's not an optional thing, you must have it now.

Venomrec

There's no way not to get it, so i assume you haven't met up with her yet.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
one quick thing my brother has a female darmanitan with zen mode if he breeds it will the egg have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.