• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakashima

Not sure if I should post this here, as it concerns a lot of gens.. but..

If i were to catch mewtwo and the 3 birds in Blue version, can I trade them over to Gold, add Ho-Oh and Lugia there, trade all these over to sapphire, and then get those into a 4th gen game to transfer them all over to black?

SSuperFreaKK

Hoenn Trainer
No, theres no way to go between Gens 2 and 3 :(

Nakashima

Hmm so would it work if I use LeafGreen to catch mewtwo and the birds and then migrate that to say, Diamond so i can get it over to Black?

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Not sure if I should post this here, as it concerns a lot of gens.. but..

If i were to catch mewtwo and the 3 birds in Blue version, can I trade them over to Gold, add Ho-Oh and Lugia there, trade all these over to sapphire, and then get those into a 4th gen game to transfer them all over to black?

As said above you can't trade between gen 2 and 3, but if you used FR or LG which is 3rd gen, you could migrate to 4th gen using pal park and then use poketransfer to get it to your black version.

Nakashima

Hmm guess i'll have to do that then =]

Any legal ways of getting Mew in any gen 3 or above games? Ive missed all those events sadly enough..

Nakashima

So now way for me to get one at all, that sucks =P
If i could use Blue i coulda used that glitch.. meh >.> Silly that we cant trade those..

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
If you caught it, any level. It's only traded-in Pokemon (including in-game trades) that disobey.

That's not true. Even if you caught it, it will start to disobey if you don't have enough badges.

AwesomeTree

Somewhat in relation to Gen V, Australia is having a Nintendo Pokemon tournament. Probably the first!
http://www.nintendo.com.au/index.php?action=news&nid=808

However, I want to use my Japanese team on my Australian cart. Would they count as legal in Nintendo's eyes, or would they be illegitimate? I know it's hard for anyone to answer, but the rules don't state they have to have come from the same cart... If it's not allowed, I've got a mass six/five day EV training blitz ahead of me.

Skipped question.

cantab

Provided the Pokemon are legitimate, I think you'll be OK. There are rules on nationality of cartridge (which I think are just to penalise importers), but to my knowledge not on Pokemon.

Venomrec

I discovered a way to find rare pokemon such as tynamo more often than not. Here it is "it's nothing new,but new to me" find the lvl of the pokemon your looking for example: Tynamo's are common at lvl 27 in chargestone cave most pokemon in there are 24-25 but some are 27 aswell. Anyways get a repel "i prefer max repel" put a pokemon lv 27 first in party & you have greater chance of seeing the desired pokemon by eliminating the others.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
I discovered a way to find rare pokemon such as tynamo more often than not. Here it is "it's nothing new,but new to me" find the lvl of the pokemon your looking for example: Tynamo's are common at lvl 27 in chargestone cave most pokemon in there are 24-25 but some are 27 aswell. Anyways get a repel "i prefer max repel" put a pokemon lv 27 first in party & you have greater chance of seeing the desired pokemon by eliminating the others.

wait is tynamo hard to find I've got 2 and seen many

Status
Not open for further replies.