• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
For the PokeTransfer, do I have to transfer exactly 6 Pokemon over or can I send less than that?

You have to choose six, but you can transfer less than six if you aim the pokeballs to catch only the ones you want to transfer over, then let time run out. Whoever you don't capture stays on the 4th Gen game.

RedMage23

The Red Mage
Do shards have a use or are they just vestigial collectibles from previous gens that may be given a use in the future?

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
In order to get your trainer card to change color, do you have to beat alder or just N/Ghestis

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Do shards have a use or are they just vestigial collectibles from previous gens that may be given a use in the future?

They don't have a specific use in this game, other than to collect or to sell.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I have every musical item, but my trainer card isn't changing do i have to talk to someone?

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Why does my Game Sync come up with, "Game Sync has run out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it?" It's really frustrating cuz it did this to me this morning.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
But I never even accessed it. This was my first try ever!

Bleh

Why won't the dream world load?

Is it sitting on 0% or is Fennel giving you the "processing registration data" message after hours? If the first, try accessing it in Chrome as that's the only browser of the four I have that works with it. If it's Fennel you'll have to wait for the bug to get fixed.

Rakurai

Because of the huge number of people trying to access it, its gonna lag.

Other than the man in Opelucid City, where else can I get Musical Accessories for the Trainer card star?

Do musicals and talk to the people in the lobby afterward to get new accessories.

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
Is it sitting on 0% or is Fennel giving you the "processing registration data" message after hours? If the first, try accessing it in Chrome as that's the only browser of the four I have that works with it. If it's Fennel you'll have to wait for the bug to get fixed.

Or just update flash player. Mine was stuck at zero until I did that. Works fine now.

Chimecho3000

Is it possible to access Kyurem's little cave after capturing it? I noticed the Pokemon in there are at higher levels...

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I got every musical item but not the star do you have to talk to someone?

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Why does my Game Sync come up with, "Game Sync has run out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it?" It's really frustrating cuz it did this to me this morning when I tried for the first time.

Torpoleon

Why does my Game Sync come up with, "Game Sync has run out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it?" It's really frustrating cuz it did this to me this morning when I tried for the first time.
I know that for now, you can only use the Global Link for an hour a day, so maybe that's the problem. Hopefully that helps.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
That's I've been trying to say! I never got to use it! The very first time I attempted to use Game Sync, it just flat out told me the Game Sync needed to charge without me ever using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.