• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leala

Old School Trainer
Darn, how do i get a celebi? :(
btw, i do own a HG
Celebi was given out at GameStop Locations in North America (http://www.serebii.net/events/2011.shtml).
The other way is to obtain a Zoaroak and breed it. In order to obtain Zoaroak you need to transfer one of the Shiny Beasts from HG/SS to get a Zoaroak which you can then breed to get a Zorua. These were also event Pokemon via Gamestop locations or the Nintendo WFC

Alex048

Master of the Mind
Sadly, the events are over, but you can try the GTS or the Wi-Fi thread on this site to find a Zorua.

VictoriousVictini

Victory League Owner
Help?

Can u guys help me get a trainer card? No one will help me.....D::025n172:

Sign Off

Turak

I think he is asking someone to design him a trainer card for his signature, but that is not related to this thread.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
is it easier to hatch shinies via MM? Cause i have a jap Zoroark and english ditto

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Yes, instead of 1/8192 chance its 6/8192.

oh so its still hard, but slightly easier. Im asking cause loads of people have got shines and i think i need one now

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Yeah I'm currently trying to get my first MM shiny...

ok good luck! ive got no mm shines, the only bred shines i got were Rng'd

Kreis

Still Dirrty

Mikachu93

God stone location?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew where to find the God Stone in pokemon white?

I apologize if this question has already been asked but there are just way too many posts to read through them all! xD

poke-lord

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew where to find the God Stone in pokemon white?

I apologize if this question has already been asked but there are just way too many posts to read through them all! xD

It was a beta item in the Japanese versions of B/W, and it could only be obtained through hacking. It had no use at all though.

ShinyGoogleplex

Guess who!?
I was playing around with "online" on "C-Gear" and hit its button (can't remember the verb word) for the first time where you would send a pokemon to sleep.

A code came up for me to register on the Global Link website and it only showed up 1 time. How can I access that long code again?

It went something like with numbers & then 'AUZ-KF-GL', and that's all I can remember. The numbers may have been '947' too.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
I was playing around with "online" on "C-Gear" and hit its button (can't remember the verb word) for the first time where you would send a pokemon to sleep.

A code came up for me to register on the Global Link website and it only showed up 1 time. How can I access that long code again?

It went something like with numbers & then 'AUZ-KF-GL', and that's all I can remember. The numbers may have been '947' too.

In the main menu(the one with Continue, New Game, etc.) and there should be an option that says Game Sync. That's where your code should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.