• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I just taught my Samurott False swipe, then got into a battle and it said false swipe had 40PP.

Is this normal or did my game mess up?

Aquafreca

You make the thread, the mod just approves it. You do not need a mod to make a thread. If you're going to be an ******* you could just leave.

Dude sorry i just got ticked off because several people here are jerks. I get the feeling that people here cant handle being wrong and allways think they are right maybe some of the people have a mental problem. Not you hydrohs maybe i took it out on you sorry and happy easter.

Wargle

Dude sorry i just got ticked off because several people here are jerks. I get the feeling that people here cant handle being wrong and allways think they are right maybe some of the people have a mental problem. Not you hydrohs maybe i took it out on you sorry and happy easter.

Cool name aquafreca that is.

Im sorry too say i also feel there are poeple here that cant handle being wrong almost like an mental illness but dont think everybody is like that there are some nice people here too.

And even if Hydrohs answer were a little rude like your comment back, hes probably a nice guy.

PokeChamp777

Question

Regarding Eviolite. Now does that only effect EVs??? Does it just give more EV points when you are training??? Or if I have a pokemon that has maxed out EV's but still needs to evolve into a third form will Eviolite pump up both defense stats if held?

Larry

Regarding Eviolite. Now does that only effect EVs??? Does it just give more EV points when you are training??? Or if I have a pokemon that has maxed out EV's but still needs to evolve into a third form will Eviolite pump up both defense stats if held?

Eviolite has nothing to do with EVs. It will increse both your defence stats.

Piemonster24

Americus Heracrosius
Step 1: Download PO. (It's free and safe)
Step 2: Open up PO from all programs.
Step 3: Build your team in team builder.
Step 4: Push go online and pick a server.
Step 5: Click find battle or find a memeber on the list to the left, click their name, then challenge them.

DarumakkaImposter

Step 1: Download PO. (It's free and safe)
Step 2: Open up PO from all programs.
Step 3: Build your team in team builder.
Step 4: Push go online and pick a server.
Step 5: Click find battle or find a memeber on the list to the left, click their name, then challenge them.

Thanks!

i have done step 1-3. i shall do the rest now!

ok. i looked before i sent this.

how do i go online though :X

Rakurai

can i get shiny pokemon on PO?

if i can how so?

No. They're programmed with a "can't be shiny" flag like some of B/W legends.

How do I get my Espeon that I got on the Befriend a Pokemon Game into my Pokemon White Game?

If you checked the announcement regarding the event on the Global Link page, you'd know that you can't get it until May 5th. That question has literally been asked dozens of times.

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
Kyurem - Unless I'm seriously missing something, how the hell do you get to the inner cave part to capture it? I've found all of giant chasm to be a bit of a dead end.

Larry

Kyurem - Unless I'm seriously missing something, how the hell do you get to the inner cave part to capture it? I've found all of giant chasm to be a bit of a dead end.

There's a small area with water in the middle and you just have to approach it and it will start snowing.
I had to look it up on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.