• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetifftiff

Does Australian Ditto's count as English?

I want to breed their natures down, but I don't know if it'll work.

Experience (and a few people I have talked to on the matter) has told me then everstone trick works with foreign parents now so it shouldn't matter. But by default, anything from a game that is in English will count as English.

TothKujata

Generous Trainer!
2 questions about IV's
1) does the macho brace play any role in breeding?
2) if I mate 2 adamant types with fantastic attack IV's and make both of them hold the power brace, will the offspring have "can't be better" IV's?

Larry

2 questions about IV's
1) does the macho brace play any role in breeding?
2) if I mate 2 adamant types with fantastic attack IV's and make both of them hold the power brace, will the offspring have "can't be better" IV's?

The offspring would have the same IVs as whichever parent passes down the attack IV.

Piemonster24

Americus Heracrosius
I have 2 Questions concerning the DW:
1. Whenever I try to go into the DW, it keeps loading but stays at 0%. How do I solve this problem?
2. If I were to breed a Female Garbodor with Aftermath with a Male Garbodor with Stench/Weak Armor, would I get a Trubbish with Aftermath? specific.

1. Update adobe flash. I had the same problem.
2. If the female has the DW ability, there is 40% chance the offspring will have it.

ATPdestroy

Dangerous
Question real quick:

I was interested in doing the Dream World thing...But everytime I try to "Game Sync", it says I have a communication error. My connection is fine though, and my roter is unlocked so I can access it fine. Do I need to tweak the connection settings? Or do I need an account on the computer then do something? Please and thank you.

Larry

Question real quick:

I was interested in doing the Dream World thing...But everytime I try to "Game Sync", it says I have a communication error. My connection is fine though, and my roter is unlocked so I can access it fine. Do I need to tweak the connection settings? Or do I need an account on the computer then do something? Please and thank you.

Tech Help.

RonRon

Oooh Burn.
Hi! I`m getting my Pokémon Black on May 7 and I`m just wondering if it`s possible for me to get a Charmander and use him before Elite Four. I definitely would like to have him and Snivy together as I go through the gyms :D

BCVM22

Someone with a copy of Black or White would have to trade you a Charmander. As you might expect, there is no means of getting one in-game, much less prior to the completion of the story.

Gorsky

is there any way to get a tyranitar with superpower in 5th gen? or at the very least breed one onto it?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
is there any way to get a tyranitar with superpower in 5th gen? or at the very least breed one onto it?

I just checked Larvitar's egg moves and Superpower isn't on there. So I guess Tyranitar cannot learn Superpower in Black/White.

Status
Not open for further replies.