• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aesir

Breeder
Hey has anyone else gone to the bulletin boards today and found no swarms happening at all? (it's after the E4 and national mode etc)

Gorsky

one more quick question, can skarmory learn roost as an egg move in 5th gen? serebii says no but bulbapedia says yes

Dakress

If a X male pokemon is breed with a Ditto with the Dream World ability, it's possible that it can generate the X pokemon with the dream world ability?

Seem

Hollen i ven.
one more quick question, can skarmory learn roost as an egg move in 5th gen? serebii says no but bulbapedia says yes

No, Skamory cannot learn Roost as an egg move this gen.

You can breed it in Gen 4 though.

Haxorusfan

Dragon Trainer
ever time I try to do game sync, it says im running out of dream smoke or what ever its called. how do I gt the dream smoke???

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
How do I get to the other cave at the Giant Chasm? In other words, how do I get to Kyurem?

Kalosian

So long
Hey, guys? I was breeding Swanna with Vullaby to get Vullabywith Roost. It got Roost, but it also got RAIN DANCE. And I never saw that for an egg move. What happened?
Rain Dance is a TM that Vullaby can learn. If the father Pokemon that are used in breeding knows a TM that the Pokemon that will hatch from the egg can learn, it will have said move when it hatches.

Last edited:

Mtn64

Common Trainer
Uhm.. another solution!

i dont have them... anything else?
I used a wynaut that had shadow tag, brought it down with counter. healed every time i was about to die. till it was near red or at red.
Then i threw a pokeball and caught it.
Good luck.

RonRon

Oooh Burn.
Someone with a copy of Black or White would have to trade you a Charmander. As you might expect, there is no means of getting one in-game, much less prior to the completion of the story.

Do I have to use the trade through wireless or can I get it through wifi?

Status
Not open for further replies.