• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to wake up my Pokemon from the Dream World it says I have not picked up my "Dream Remnants" from last time and I will lose them if I wake my Pokemon up. What does this mean?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Do I have to use the trade through wireless or can I get it through wifi?

If you have a friend in real life who has a Charmander, then you'd trade via Wireless. If you don't, then you'd trade via Wi-Fi with someone on the Internet.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
When I try to wake up my Pokemon from the Dream World it says I have not picked up my "Dream Remnants" from last time and I will lose them if I wake my Pokemon up. What does this mean?

there is a little boy in the entralink who has your items you transfer from the dream world. get those items and then you can wake up your pokemon.

KalenArleth

Iridium Trainer
I took Thundurus and Tornadus to the Abundant shrine to catch Landorus, but he didn't appear.
I pressed A on the shrine, put the Genies in the front of my party and tried then, still didn't work.

Am I doing it wrong?

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
i want to change my wireless settings on my black. but when i try i get this error message

"Please configure your connection settings under the internet option in the system settings"

I'm on a 3ds, and I have both the DS and the 3DS internet settings set up. It just wont let me access it to change the wireless access point it should use.

Help needed.

BCVM22

I took Thundurus and Tornadus to the Abundant shrine to catch Landorus, but he didn't appear.
I pressed A on the shrine, put the Genies in the front of my party and tried then, still didn't work.

Am I doing it wrong?

Both genies have to be legitimate and the appropriate one has to have come from your game.

BCVM22

There are no restrictions in that regard, though you may have to have at least seven Pokémon (one in your lineup, six in the box) for the Poké Transfer to allow it. I am unsure as to the veracity of that last part, as I've not tried those specific conditions myself.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Dumb question I am sure but does anyone have any clue on how Mandibuzz learns Bone Rush? Its move set says it learns it at level 51 but it doesnt evolve from Vullaby till level 54 and cant be caught in the wild below level 58. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am a little confused about this lol
You can encounter wild mandibuzzes around 58-60 after you beat the game

Aquarelle

Staff member
StrangeBreed said:
Dumb question I am sure but does anyone have any clue on how Mandibuzz learns Bone Rush? Its move set says it learns it at level 51 but it doesnt evolve from Vullaby till level 54 and cant be caught in the wild below level 58. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You will have to see the reminder girl in Mistralton City in order to teach it Bone Rush. Find the girl, give her a Heart Scale, and she can teach Mandibuzz that move.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Okay, rephrasing:

If I move tutor Ominous Wind onto a male Finneon in Gen 4, will that Finneon be able to pass the move onto Finneon offspring in Gen 5?

ColdRAIN

Up The Irons
Hi I was wondering if I should catch an Axew and train it? If so my current team is: Samurott, Darmanitan, Duosion (nearly Reuniclus), Galvantula, Throh and Archeops. All the same level range.

PokemonOwn

Hi I was wondering if I should catch an Axew and train it? If so my current team is: Samurott, Darmanitan, Duosion (nearly Reuniclus), Galvantula, Throh and Archeops. All the same level range.

Where are you up to? Personally, Haxorus is better than Throh, in my experience. So, yeah, Axew could replace Throh.

Larry

I would. It helped me sweep the last gym leader and with X-Scissor it can take out 2 elite four members.

ColdRAIN

Up The Irons
I am going to Mistralton Cave. My pokemon range from lvl 38 - 40 but yeah but if Axew is a good replacement Ill get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.