• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukedudez

...Loves God
Oh, well that stinks

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
does the trading "glitch" exist in B/W? as in you put a trade evo poke on the gts(ie haunter, graveler), do a trade, and when you take them out they evolve?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
does the trading "glitch" exist in B/W? as in you put a trade evo poke on the gts(ie haunter, graveler), do a trade, and when you take them out they evolve?

I don't think so, as most of the GTS glitches from previous games have been removed. Could be wrong, though.

BenjaminBattington

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I have an American Pokemon Black, an English Pokemon White and a full set of Japanese Crown Beasts (Quite the set-up, I know.)

My question is, will the Crown Beasts activate the Zoroark event in my Black and/or White? If yes, will they work in one and not the other? If neither, who should I kill first?

Sorry to repost this, but last time I didn't get a definitive answer. I'd really like to know for sure whether or not the Japanese Crown Beasts will activate the Zoroark events in an English OR American Black or White.

And as a follow up, does an American game require American beasts and an English game require English beasts? Or can English beasts activate the event on an American game and vice versa?

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
How is Skyarrow bridge the best place to hatch? Because you have to fly there, you have to wait until you have 5 eggs, tedious to me. The path right in front of the day-care man is fine.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
It's just that Skyarrow Bridge is very, very long (so a lot of steps) and completely straight, so it makes up for the quick time spent using Fly to go back to the day care.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
It's just that Skyarrow Bridge is very, very long (so a lot of steps) and completely straight, so it makes up for the quick time spent using Fly to go back to the day care.

I guess, but that route infront of the daycare is decent too, and what I use.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

But as long as it's a straight path it makes a fine place to hatch eggs. The length (provided it's not extremely short, which would just be annnoying) doesn't really make a difference.

So really, being right by the Daycare would be faster.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
But as long as it's a straight path it makes a fine place to hatch eggs. The length (provided it's not extremely short, which would just be annnoying) doesn't really make a difference.

But with Skyarrow Bridge, you can just hold down a button for a long time, instead of having to constantly be changing directions. It's a very small obstacle, but it does waste a tiny bit of time, and that is time that could eventually add up if you're hatching, say 1000 eggs.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy

This sounds like you haven't hatched at this area, so I'll say it's not very short...about 80 steps I think.

It's just like in D/P, where I "think" Gamefreak gave us a decent long route right next to the daycare to hatch eggs. Plus, you don't need to go through the hassle of getting a flyer out, and a Flame Body pokemon...blah, blah, blah. You're just, there.

Del Mundo

Ghost Fan
If Zen Mode is actually Darmanitan's dw ability, can you just catch a female darmanitan from the desert resort and breed that to get inner focus darumakas? I'm too lazy to try it myself.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
If Zen Mode is actually Darmanitan's dw ability, can you just catch a female darmanitan from the desert resort and breed that to get inner focus darumakas? I'm too lazy to try it myself.

I would think so, considering both of them are the DW abilities.

shilenj

Hello everyone. I've been referring to Serebii for years for all my Pokemon needs. Now I decided to register on here.

For my first post, I have a question I'm hoping to find the answer to. I'm looking to capture my Thundurus and I want to go for a good nature and some decent IVs. I've heard there are ways of SRing so I can do so but I have no idea where to save before activating his release into the wild. How can I SR for a roaming Pokemon in Black/White? I've heard something about saving in front of the house with the old lady, then going inside, releasing Thundurus and going back outside and see him fly off. Then find him and capture him and check nature/IVs and if you don't like them, SR, KO Thundurus and beat the Elite Four and after, Thundurus will appear again and his nature/IVs will be different. Can anyone confirm?

Knightmare

I think either of those ways will work. either saving before the event that releases him and repeatedly catching/checking/releasing until you get one you like, or KOing, beating the E4, and finding it again. Whichever way is quicker for you I guess. The Nature/IVs will reset either way.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Next question about friendship and happiness. How many points does each happiness thing give you? like walking around and battling?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

shilenj

I think either of those ways will work. either saving before the event that releases him and repeatedly catching/checking/releasing until you get one you like, or KOing, beating the E4, and finding it again. Whichever way is quicker for you I guess. The Nature/IVs will reset either way.

This is what I was thinking too. It makes sense. If anyone else can give information please do. Has anyone done this themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.