• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a good place to train after you beat the elite 4 the first time. My pokemon are level 50-53 and everyone else's are like 65 now.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
What's a good place to train after you beat the elite 4 the first time. My pokemon are level 50-53 and everyone else's are like 65 now.
Don't be too intimidated by the level difference. After the Elite Four, my Pokémon were at lower levels than that, but I was able to carry on without any grinding.

Aegon

That's normal. There's a substantial leap in level after you beat the Elite Four. Battling in the Nimbasa sports domes and against wild Audino should give you enough experience, especially if you hold the Lucky Egg.

chimchar1994

So I got a bold zoroark off GTS, and to get him ready for competitive battling i decided to breed him with a modest ditto, thinking through breeding i would get a modest zorua and be all set. sadly, in the four eggs i hatched, i got 2 gentles, a calm, and a naive(the only usable one) how do i breed for good natures?

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
So I got a bold zoroark off GTS, and to get him ready for competitive battling i decided to breed him with a modest ditto, thinking through breeding i would get a modest zorua and be all set. sadly, in the four eggs i hatched, i got 2 gentles, a calm, and a naive(the only usable one) how do i breed for good natures?
If you give a parent an Everstone to hold, there is a 50% chance that the child will have the same nature.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

chimchar1994

what is a reccomended EV spread on a typical defensive support snorlax? and is there anyway i can get a signature that appears on allmy posts? thanks guys

Redstars89

Shiny Ditto Trainer
Question, I have a male dreamworld farfetch'd and want to breed a shiny one using the MM method. How exactly does passing on dreamworld abilities work? And how does gender play into it? Thanks

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Question, I have a male dreamworld farfetch'd and want to breed a shiny one using the MM method. How exactly does passing on dreamworld abilities work? And how does gender play into it? Thanks

Only female DW Pokemon can pass down their abilities. Even then, there's only a 40% chance that the ability will be passed down.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
A male DW Pokemon can't pass on its ability to its offspring.

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd.

shinystriker

I Like Em Shiny
Can someone help me find where the other wingull mail letter things are? I currently have number 2. I need 1 and 3. After I find the other two I will have every tm in white.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Can someone help me find where the other wingull mail letter things are? I currently have number 2. I need 1 and 3. After I find the other two I will have every tm in white.

You need to speak to the girl with a parasol (I think) under and to the right of the bridge and the old man in the top right corner of the area near the beach. They will give you the grams.

I think those 2, anyway ^^

shinystriker

I Like Em Shiny
You need to speak to the girl with a parasol (I think) under and to the right of the bridge and the old man in the top right corner of the area near the beach. They will give you the grams.

I think those 2, anyway ^^

Thanks so much it worked!!! Now I have every TM in white!

Status
Not open for further replies.