• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendarypokemonmaster

Yes-

DANGIT!!!

BCVM22

There's your problem, as you appear to have figured out. You'll have to re-collect and re-register all of the friend codes you had.

Grei

not the color
I've managed to get My "completed" Black character to White Forest in a White game with 4 badges.

Both Games had been under my bed for a months and Black City was empty and White Forest expected to be empty. I managed to Transfer inhabitants from both games.

In Extralink/Highlink, except for the other players characters, you don't see the same NPC between games.

How did you do that? You mean you went over Entralink into a White Forest in a game that only had four badges... and you were able to successfully get people?

It's based on real-time from the time you start your game to the time you get to Black City/White Forest. Quicker is better.

That's what I figured, thanks. I want to start my game now, but I'd have to wait until Monday to continue it and I am worried that two days will reduce my number of people...

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
How did you do that? You mean you went over Entralink into a White Forest in a game that only had four badges... and you were able to successfully get people?
After you complete a Challenge, you can visit another game without attempting a challenge. When you're in another game, you select the city where you'll be warped to.

I'll make a youtube video soon.

I've completed the loop in Black, before visiting the forest in my incomplete white, which jumped from Autumn to Spring. Black also hadn't been played for a week.

Red421

Uses Ubers
darn so I need double / triple battles for my smeargle to sketch some of my moves but spin battles don't work and my white is a fresh game ...any tips other than to get my white leveled up by chance? like normal triple or double battles on black? thanks...

EDIT- thank goodness for double grass!

Last edited:

Blazios

darn so I need double / triple battles for my smeargle to sketch some of my moves but spin battles don't work and my white is a fresh game ...any tips other than to get my white leveled up by chance? like normal triple or double battles on black? thanks...

Thereare daily double battles at the sports stadia in Nimbasa City.

Zorua?!

CANNED
couple of pokerus qns:

How long does pkrs last?

If a parent had pkrs, can it go to the child?

MoreThanLuck

Not just lucky...
VGC 2011 Chandelure Question

So, I'm trying to get a Chandelure for my VGC 2011 team. I wanted to have it timid, EV'd in Speed and Special Attack, as opposed to having it on a trick room team. So I go into the Celestial Tower, and immediately catch a timid litwick. Stats are as follows: LVL 28 HP 72 ATT 21 DEF 40 SP ATT 47 SP DEF 44 SPEED 17. The problem is, when I plug those stats into an IV calculator, I get 0-2 for speed. Do I have an exceptionally slow Litwick, or is that just from Litwick's ridiculously low speed? And what do you think I should do? Thanks! Ian

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Is anyone else having trouble with finding a good wifi connection for Dream Iorld? I go to libraries and places like starbucks that has wifi but no luck. Why did they have to make it so complicated?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Is anyone else having trouble with finding a good wifi connection for Dream Iorld? I go to libraries and places like starbucks that has wifi but no luck. Why did they have to make it so complicated?

The easiest way to use it is just to do it from your house.

mailanbr

Veteran Trainer
Outrage/Thrash/Petal Dance

I'm not so sure if this is the right area to post this in, but I have question on certain moves for double battles.

If a Pokemon uses Outrage, Petal Dance, or Thrash in a Double Battle it says that it will hit a random targer (according to the serebii attackdex). Now when it says random target, does that include your partner, or will it only hit your opponent's Pokemon?

Redstars89

Shiny Ditto Trainer
Say you have a pokemon with an egg move like shieldon that has stealth rock. Can it breed with a ditto and pass the egg move on? Mines male btw if that matters.

If a Pokemon uses Outrage, Petal Dance, or Thrash in a Double Battle it says that it will hit a random targer (according to the serebii attackdex). Now when it says random target, does that include your partner, or will it only hit your opponent's Pokemon?
It means your opponent's pokémon

Say you have a pokemon with an egg move like shieldon that has stealth rock. Can it breed with a ditto and pass the egg move on? Mines male btw if that matters.
As long as your Shieldon is male it will pass the egg move, doesn't matter if it is breeding with a female of it egg group or Ditto

Kreis

Still Dirrty
If I get a Pokemon that knows fly, and I don't have the 5th badge, can the Pokemon still use the ability Fly?

Nope. You need a badge (pertaining to move) in order to use an HM outside of battle.

jorisw

If I get a Pokemon that knows fly, and I don't have the 5th badge, can the Pokemon still use the ability Fly?
You can use all hm's after you get the first badge in black and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.