• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Will a Pokemon with Japanese lettering evolve into a Pokemon with English lettering in an English game?

Yes.
When a pokémon from a foreign language evolves, the evolution's name is "localised" to whatever language game it evolved it.
For example, an Oshawott is hatched in a Japanese game and traded into an English game.
When it evolves, instead of "Congratulations, your ミジュマル evolved into フタチマル"", it will say "Congratulations, your ミジュマル evolved into Dewott!"

Jmk

which do you think would give most defence, 10 more base defence, or 70 more HP? Trying to decide if i am going to get Reuniclus or Beehyem, i like Beehyem's ability better, but atm im training Elgyem to evolve to Beehyem, and i dont like him at all, not much damage or defence :S When i had Reuniclus before i started over, i liked him better but im not sure yet, since i dont have Beehyem yet.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Once I've maxed out my Pawniard's attack and speed EV's, can I just train on Audinos without getting EV's?

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Once I've maxed out my Pawniard's attack and speed EV's, can I just train on Audinos without getting EV's?
Yep you bet wait 252\252 on attack and speed or 255\255 on attack and speed?

sunnygowing

Getting there...
When breeding, if I give a Power item (such as Power Anklet or Power Bracer) to both parents, will the offspring have both EV's 100% of the time? Or will it only pass down 1 of them?

Shiny Ho-Oh

After I maxed out 510 EVs on my pokemon is it safe to use an exp share/lucky egg and gain exp by fighting strong trainers? If so, where is the best place to level up besides using rare candies.

abrar14

Statter Master
yep u can safely train your poke the best place would be audinio grinding in the giant chasm

does any one have a answer to my question

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
i started a thread right now but cant find it. does anyone know why

Some threads require Moderator approval before showing up on the forums.

After I maxed out 510 EVs on my pokemon is it safe to use an exp share/lucky egg and gain exp by fighting strong trainers? If so, where is the best place to level up besides using rare candies.

Giant Chasm would be a good spot. The Audino there are incredibly useful when it comes to training. Battling the Elite Four is also an option.

Jmk

Which do you think would give most defence, 10 more base defence, or 70 more HP? Trying to decide if i am going to get Reuniclus or Beehyem, i like Beehyem's ability better, but atm im training Elgyem to evolve to Beehyem, and i dont like him at all, not much damage or defence :S When i had Reuniclus before i started over, i liked him better but im not sure yet, since i dont have Beehyem yet.

Psypert

No -____-
Im starting to think GF isnt even going to release it (like the azure flute)

Wait, Remeber the Azure Flute wasn´t released because many hackers used cheats to obtain it so they decided to make different events

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
Is there an item that controls natures? I'm trying to breed to get a Timid Natured Deino, and I want ti know if I can make it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.