• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
yeah... what are the moves you plan to use on it?

Kreis

Still Dirrty

Y2Gray

Where can you get a Light Ball on Black or White? I noticed you can get it in the Dream World, how do you get it from in there?

thekorean

I have Escavalier but I want Accelgor.

Anyone have both? Any opinions on two Pokemons? Useful? Crappy?

auryn

Eevee Breeder
Has anyone transferred Black/White internet settings over to a new DS system?

I want to know if you lose your DW points and/or pal pad entries.

ccst

Endurance Wonder
No, just Cute Charm, Magic Guard and has Unaware as its hidden ability

So you can't get a Clefairy with Friend Guard and evolve it into a Clefable and it having the same ability? Man that sucks. =/

If you want to catch a Cresselia with Bold nature, and you catch her for the first time and find out that she has Calm nature, can you turn off your game (without saving) and recatch her again and hope that she has Bold nature? Or is just that Cresselia programmed to always have that (Calm) nature?

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
So you can't get a Clefairy with Friend Guard and evolve it into a Clefable and it having the same ability? Man that sucks. =/

If you want to catch a Cresselia with Bold nature, and you catch her for the first time and find out that she has Calm nature, can you turn off your game (without saving) and recatch her again and hope that she has Bold nature? Or is just that Cresselia programmed to always have that (Calm) nature?
Natures are set when you talk to the Pokémon so you'll be able to reset for different natures though if you want a Bold one you're better off getting a Bold Synchronizer as that gives you 50% chance of meeting a Bold natured Pokémon

nunzio722

levitating fetus
yeah... what are the moves you plan to use on it?

well m not really sure what i want it to do, i was thinking of having it set up hazards, while still having it be able to deal damage diversely with physical moves. also i would want it to be able to take whatever the opponent can dish out, so i would want ev's to match that.

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
I have Escavalier but I want Accelgor.

Anyone have both? Any opinions on two Pokemons? Useful? Crappy?

Escavalier has the same type as scizor, which is stronger and generally more useful in battle.

Accelgor.... i would say its useless. its speed is crazy, but its offensive power and its defenses are dookie though, so i would definitely have it hold a focus sash (maybe thats what its wearing on its neck?) if i were to use one. both of its abilities are next to useless, however, so there are several pokemon that would work better (i cant imagine bringing a pokemon onto your team just to block 'trick' with sticky hold). also, its typing - straight bug - is not generally desired in a pokemon at all.

grass types

i need help with the pokemon dream world
i wanted to use the pokemon dream world it said to wait a day so i did but i waited MONTH AND A HALF but i still cant use it (and yes i did change the time because i went to a different time zone) help ME I WANT HIDDEN ABILITIES

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
I heard there was an easier way to find IVs in BW that doesn't involve crazy math tricks. Is there? And are there ways to find out IVs and EVs in BW without crazy math tricks?

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
I heard there was an easier way to find IVs in BW that doesn't involve crazy math tricks. Is there? And are there ways to find out IVs and EVs in BW without crazy math tricks?

Well there's this that shows you you're IVs/EVs without much problem provided you have wi-fi and you follow the directions on the site. I don't know if there's another way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.