• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nunzio722

levitating fetus
what is the quickest way to get a pokemon to get infected with pokerus?

i have a deino in my party that i am trying to infect with a darmintian with pokerus, but it just wont get infected, what should i do?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
what is the quickest way to get a pokemon to get infected with pokerus?

i have a deino in my party that i am trying to infect with a darmintian with pokerus, but it just wont get infected, what should i do?

Is the Pokerus active?

If so, carry it in your party next to the Darmanitan and enter like three battles. It should be infected by then.

nunzio722

levitating fetus
what do you mean by active?

nunzio722

levitating fetus
the darmintian has the purple box, also does it get infected if i put in in a double wild battle with darmintian?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I beat the main game on my White version last month. I haven't faced Alder yet but I feel like I want to restart it for a few reasons:
* Now that I've played it once & I want to try catching & using other pokemon now that the games have been out for a while & I now know my way around the Unova pokedex.
* I wanted to play this game not worrying about genders, abilities, EVs, pre planning captures etc. & just play it as if I were playing Red & Blue, but when I was 3/4 of the way done with the game, I lost sight of it & started worrying about that stuff again.
* Now that the Dream World's up, I want to try to catch a non-Unova pokemon early on in the game
* I went WAY too capture happy in my White game & have more pokemon than I can train with

However, there are 2 things I'm worried about so I'm not sure if I should restart my game:
1. I don't know if my Dream World account will get messed up
2. I have a shiny Gigalith

I have a Black game so I can get someone to transfer my Gigalith there until I beat my White game, but does anyone think it would be ok to restart it?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
It depends, sometimes people loves to get certain natures even if it is just for in-game.

Timid is actually a bad Nature for Furret, by the way. The best would be Adamant.

Next time, soft reset for a better Nature :p

Nakashima

What would be the best nature to have on a Reuniclus that'll be used a special attacker?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
What would be the best nature to have on a Reuniclus that'll be used a special attacker?

Modest. Trick Room team may use Quiet.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
For a special sweeping Sharpedo, which nature should I give it? I'm thinkung Modest, but I'm not sure.
And for a physical sweeper Drapion, which nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.