• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorua?!

CANNED
YOu have to use advanced settings.

when I do that, for security settings, it allows me to choose from 'none' and 'WEP'

there is no WPA

Edit: nvr mind i got it.

i was on Manual setup :O

Vandslaux

Let's say I EV train a level 100 I rare candied. If I EV train it and go in the subway with it, will it have it's un-EVed stats at level 50, or will it calculate the stats factoring the EVs?

Radlin

He Returns.
Let's say I EV train a level 100 I rare candied. If I EV train it and go in the subway with it, will it have it's un-EVed stats at level 50, or will it calculate the stats factoring the EVs?
From what i'm undertstanding, you cannot rare candy a Lv. 100, as its level will not go up. From what I remember, I think the EV's are added in.

Vandslaux

No, I mean, like, RCing a lv. 1 to 100.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
HI Everyone I have a question about DW breeding
While breeding DW pokemon can you attach an everstone to the male pokemon to try and get the same nature? or does everstone doesn't work when breeding dream world pokemon?

Vandslaux

It works. I've tried it.

I'm currently RCing an Omanyte on my Platinum I taught Earth Power to lv. 57 to teach Shell Smash via move reteacher when transferred. Then I'm going to EV the Omastar for the subway.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
While breeding DW pokemon can you attach an everstone to the male pokemon to try and get the same nature? or does everstone doesn't work when breeding dream world pokemon?

Everstone will still work with either parent.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Are you intending to use this in-game, or against friends?

In-game, you should honestly stick with pure offense.

Steroids give your Pokemon an extra 10 EVs in a stat, and you can give a maximum of ten of a single kind of steroid. EV your Pokemon according to their purpose.

I've never battled against friends and online trainers before. But I do know that these guys including online trainers were hard to beat. Especially those who use stealth rock, leftovers, toxic spikes, and toxic. I watched those videos on youtube. I've heard about a trainer with a lv.1 aron with strudy ability that easily takes out a lot of lv.100 pokemon.

projectaumaan

Everstone should always have a chance to pass Nature.

However, only Female DW Pokémon can pass Abilities.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I've never battled against friends and online trainers before. But I do know that these guys including online trainers were hard to beat. Especially those who use stealth rock, leftovers, toxic spikes, and toxic. I watched those videos on youtube. I've heard about a trainer with a lv.1 aron with strudy ability that easily takes out a lot of lv.100 pokemon.

Yeah.

So, are you intending to use this team in-game, or against other players?

Vandslaux

The Sturdy Aron with Shell Bell trick? Yeah, Aron got a niche as a FEAR poke this gen.

They hit you, you survive with Sturdy, you Endeavor, you regain all your health back from Shell Bell, Sandstorm finishes them, repeat.

set:
Aron @ Shell Bell
*random EVs*/252 Speed
Jolly
Endeavor
filler
filler
filler

The EVs and nature tie with other FEAR Aron.

Only countered by Grounds, Rocks, Steels, Magic Guard, Overcoat, and Ghosts.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
That depends on what sets you were planning to run, what your team is, availability, and personal preference.

Psypert

Should I use a Modest Volcarona or a Modest Chandelure?

depends, for In-game or competitve, but both are excellent for both kind of teams, still please answer so I can respond you properly

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
depends, for In-game or competitve, but both are excellent for both kind of teams, still please answer so I can respond you properly

Which one is better for each of them? Which one for Ingame and which one for competitive? I have both of them, I got lucky with the natures. And my current team is: Samurott, Haxorus, Sigilyph, Mienshao, and Lilligant.

Psypert

In game they are both good, but volcarona is better since what matters is raw power and volcarona has it plus it´s faster, for competitve there are 2 excellent sets for volcarona one pure offensive and one more bulky both use quiver dance but the offensive use 3 moves (bug buzz, fire move and psychic/HP) and the bulky uses morning sun to heal and 2 attack moves, for chadelure it´s in-game abilites are very goos but it may not be fast enough to attack first and may get KO´d, for competitve most people go for bulky attacker with trick room support or choice scarf, hope it helps

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
The guy in black and sunglasses that gives away an item per day in route 13 gave me shoal salt and shoal shell: is there anyone in unova that makes shell bells?

Status
Not open for further replies.