• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scomaru

Can anyone help me
Need help setting up my Pokemon White team? Ten points for the best answer with the best team?
My team so far I want nicknames Pleases i need help
Katana: Oshawott
?
?
?
?
?

i don't know who to put but i placed it down to a few choices
Heatmor, Golurk, watchog, Liepard, Simisage, Musharna, Zebstrika, Giglanth, Swoobat, Throh, Levanny, Scolipede, Lilligant, Whisicott
Mandibuzz, Bisharp, Maractus, Crustle, Scrafty, Sigilyph, Carracosta, Archeops, Garbodor, Cincinno, Zoroark, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanilluxe
Durant, Bouffalant, Sawsbuck, Emolga, Escavalier, amoonguss, Alomomola, Klinklang, Beheeyem, Beartic, Cryogonal, Accelgor, Stunfisk, Mienshao, Druddigon

auryn

Eevee Breeder
Question. I want to train a Zen Mode Darmanitan to have high special attack.

When I EV, does it need to be IN Zen Mode to get the highest special attack possible or does the main form's stats affect the Zen Mode's stats?

Vandslaux

It's Special Attack will transform when in Zen Mode.

Also, as for my question, why is Draco Meteor SEVERELY reducing my Zweilous's SAtk? I thought it was just -2, not -3. I'm trying to grind on Audino in Giant Chasm here, doesn't help when my SAtk is reduced further than it should.

Psypert

It's Special Attack will transform when in Zen Mode.

Also, as for my question, why is Draco Meteor SEVERELY reducing my Zweilous's SAtk? I thought it was just -2, not -3. I'm trying to grind on Audino in Giant Chasm here, doesn't help when my SAtk is reduced further than it should.

Simple -2 means half so if it had 200 Spe Atk now it will have 100 that´s why

Psypert

So, for clarification, I need to EV train while in Zen Mode?

No just train it, but I gotta say zen mode is not very useful, still good luck

Vandslaux

Nvm, turns out, after further testing of Draco Meteor to see, it's harshly lowering. Must've just read it wrong or something.

Audino grinding is so entertaining for some reason.

Last edited:

scomaru

Can anyone help me
Need help setting up my Pokemon White team? Ten points for the best answer with the best team?
?
?
?
?
?

Heatmor, Golurk, watchog, Liepard, Simisage, Musharna, Zebstrika, Giglanth, Swoobat, Throh, Levanny, Scolipede, Lilligant, Whisicott
Mandibuzz, Bisharp, Maractus, Crustle, Scrafty, Sigilyph, Carracosta, Archeops, Garbodor, Cincinno, Zoroark, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanilluxe
Durant, Bouffalant, Sawsbuck, Emolga, Escavalier, amoonguss, Alomomola, Klinklang, Beheeyem, Beartic, Cryogonal, Accelgor, Stunfisk, Mienshao, Druddigon

Aegon

Can anyone help me
?
?
?
?
?

All of those Pokémon are viable for in-game teams. I would recommend using Scrafty, anyway, as it has good typing. You should go with your favourites, as they're all good Pokémon. There's a sub-forum for in-game teams here.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
When you get to the max time can you still play the game?

Vandslaux

can anyone help me with Vanilluxe moveset?

I used this in-game:
Blizzard
Ice Beam
Flash Cannon
filler

Psypert

can anyone help me with Vanilluxe moveset?

I used this in-game:
Blizzard
Ice Beam
Flash Cannon
filler

Mmm Hail? so that blizzard never misses, or how about weather ball to use a water move in the rain or rock in a sandstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.