• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
If you had a ditto with eccentric as an ability and a speed boost blaziken, can you get a speed boost torchic

No, as Hidden Abilities cannot be passed down when breeding with a Ditto.

Vandslaux

I'm using a Klinklang in the Subway. I hear now everything's better than him. What's a good Steel type as a partner to Hydreigon? Particularly one that lures Fire and Ground moves, since Hydreigon has Levitate and a Fire resist.

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
What is a good final move for this set

Blaziken (Adamant)
Speed Boost
-Swords Dance
-Flare Blitz
-Hi Jump Kick
-????

I'm thinking stone edge or EQ just dont know which one

Vandslaux

Stone Edge, you already have Fire types covered by Stone Edge, Steels by either FB or HJK, and Rocks (eh, who uses them defensively, but whatever) by HJK.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Hey, how does this Poke sound?

Zoroark @ BlackGlasses

259 HP
280 Attack
140 Defense
266 Sp. Attack
155 Sp. Defense
299 Speed

Moves-
Night Daze
Faint Attack
Pursuit
Foul Play

Any way I can improve it(im sure there is ;))

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Hey, how does this Poke sound?

Zoroark @ BlackGlasses

259 HP
280 Attack
140 Defense
266 Sp. Attack
155 Sp. Defense
299 Speed

Moves-
Night Daze
Faint Attack
Pursuit
Foul Play

Any way I can improve it(im sure there is ;))

You should post its IVs, not its stats. And Any EVs it has.

Last edited:

Accipitri

Space relic
It needs more variety in its moves. You can keep Night Daze or Foul Play, but replace Pursuit and Faint Attack with different attacks. U-turn would be a good idea if you want physical attacks, so you can deal some damage before switching out.
Zoroark's special attack is normally better than its physical attack, so if you're willing to train a new one it would probably be a good idea to try to focus it on that. Its attack isn't bad either so if you don't want to you can still work with it, though.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
I had this one ev trained in attack and speed, and it is my shiny, so retraining is out of the question. I do need some move ideas, though. U-turn would be good, but what about the other?

RiseOfZekrom

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Lets say I traded for a Japanese Egg Event (Mystery Eggs), on my English Pokemon White
Will the Pokemon hatch with Japanese or English characters?

Accipitri

Space relic
Lets say I traded for a Japanese Egg Event (Mystery Eggs), on my English Pokemon White
Will the Pokemon hatch with Japanese or English characters?

I think it would hatch with an english name. I say that because I got a Japanese Tyrogue once and when it evolved it was just called 'Hitmonchan'. It could be different for eggs though, so don't quote me on that.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
I think it would hatch with an english name. I say that because I got a Japanese Tyrogue once and when it evolved it was just called 'Hitmonchan'. It could be different for eggs though, so don't quote me on that.

Ok, can anyone second that?

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
Ummm can we only send one pokemon from the Dream World that we befriend via entralink a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.