• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
I don't know if we're allowed to post Dream World questions here, but since I didn't get an actual answer (I only got one response in general, which didn't tell me what I wanted to know) in the Dream World Discussion Thread, I figured I could try asking it here. What happened is that when I entered an area in Pleasant Forest, I saw the familiar sparkle of an item. Went I clicked on it, it came up some strange Japanese error message, then went back to the regular path view after I clicked "Close." If you would like to see it, here it is: [SPOIL]
PDWError.png
[/SPOIL] So, can anyone help me figure out what this is or why it happened (beyond the obvious)?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't know if we're allowed to post Dream World questions here, but since I didn't get an actual answer (I only got one response in general, which didn't tell me what I wanted to know) in the Dream World Discussion Thread, I figured I could try asking it here. What happened is that when I entered an area in Pleasant Forest, I saw the familiar sparkle of an item. Went I clicked on it, it came up some strange Japanese error message, then went back to the regular path view after I clicked "Close." If you would like to see it, here it is: [SPOIL]
PDWError.png
[/SPOIL] So, can anyone help me figure out what this is or why it happened (beyond the obvious)?

Have you encountered it again?

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
Hmm, I suppose this question belongs in the help thread.
This is for all you players of the japanese pokemon black/white! What were the original conversations for the ferris wheel trainers you battle in Nimbasa City? The US versions I've seen made the trainer's look like crybabies so far (the hiker and the female clerk). I would love to know the other ones hehe. Here is the link for the original hiker (boy oh boy does he need more company xD) and waitress conversations. Hope someone picks this up! ^_^

Now that's interesting, the US version made the hiker sounds like an acrophobic (which is ironic because he is a hiker) while the original script make me thing if he's a phedophile (and to make it worse, we meet him when we play as the male character) and the waitress sounds like a lesbian in the US version (if I remember it right she said, "I like you" instead of "I like him", I can't check the Japanese dialogue because I play as the male character).

The only script I could find is the script with Ace Trainer Natsuki whom you can meet if you play as the female character.
The conversation script is here, but the dialogue doesn't change very much between the original and the US version, though.

PDWError.png

I think something went wrong with the data. I don't know what data because I can't read the kanji. Sorry if I can't offer much help.

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
im not sure, and im not trying to suggest you would do such a thing, but im told if that shaymin was obtained, not from the game but by hacking, the game could tell and wont treat that shaymin any different.

or, maybe not. who knows? and that, as they say, is that.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
How I can obtain the Gracidea Flower? I have a Shaymin and I think the girl inside the Lacunasa town pokemon center would give it to me, but she wont give it and I have a Shaymin in my party and in first slot.

If it is from the GTS, there's a chance that it may be a hack. But if you caught it yourself in Plat, I'm not sure what the problem is, since mine works.

thekorean

At what point am I allowed to do Game Sync? I tried and all it keep saying is PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT and it never do anything.

im not sure, and im not trying to suggest you would do such a thing, but im told if that shaymin was obtained, not from the game but by hacking, the game could tell and wont treat that shaymin any different.

or, maybe not. who knows? and that, as they say, is that.

If it is from the GTS, there's a chance that it may be a hack. But if you caught it yourself in Plat, I'm not sure what the problem is, since mine works.

I got it from trade, he/she said it's from oak letter event.

I'm pretty sure there's a page on serebii (or bulba) to obtain gracidea flower, anyone has the link?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Meowth City

Staff member
Hey, I'm trying to get the Leaf Stone from the guy in the Seasonal Institute lab on Route 6. I have shown him all formes of Deeling starting from Winter, Spring, Summer and today with Autumn. I am not sure if the order matters, or maybe you have to show the same Deerling (I had two). Or do you need to show him all four at the same time? If anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks.

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
Anyone can help me how to make Starly appears on White Forest?
You need to find someone with Black that has Backpacker Carlos in their Black City, then using the Entralink, invite him to your White Forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, could someone answer my question about the Deerling? I want the Leaf Stone - The guy won't give it to me.
Hey, I'm trying to get the Leaf Stone from the guy in the Seasonal Institute lab on Route 6. I have shown him all formes of Deeling starting from Winter, Spring, Summer and today with Autumn. I am not sure if the order matters, or maybe you have to show the same Deerling (I had two). Or do you need to show him all four at the same time? If anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks.

Last edited:

Falk

Do you need wi-fi(+friend code) to visit somone in White forest/Black city, or is it enough with IR?

What is the best place to EV train for speed in unova

Any place you can encounter Basculin via surfing. Basculin gives 2 Speed EV points each time you defeat one.

Meowth City

Staff member
What is a better ability to have for Deerling - Chlorophyll or Sap Sipper?

I have caught one and was wondering if it's any good.
HEre are its stats:
Impish Nature
Proud of its Power
Ability: Sap Sipper
38/29/24/28/40

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.