• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Was anyone able to access dream world through a labtop, cause mines not working lol
it kepts loading 0% in the middle of the screen?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Was anyone able to access dream world through a labtop, cause mines not working lol

I've been able to use it on a laptop. Try refreshing the page if it doesn't load properly the first time you try to access the Dream World page.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

The internet has no idea whether you're using a laptop or a desktop. That has nothing to do with any problem you may be having. The site may be experiencing high traffic so it takes longer to load. Try refreshing without using your cache (Usually pressing Ctrl + F5) or try a different browser.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
I level grind in the giant chasm's plains. Regular grass wild pokemon levels range from lvl 52-55, while those in the double grass range from lvl 62-65. Also, the Nimbasa City stadiums are recommended, as previously mentioned. The Elite 4 work ok, too

Gavrilo

Wi-Fi help?

Does anyone know if it's possible to force your Pokémon to level 100 on Wi-Fi battles like on HeartGold or will I have to train them to 100 myself? Thanks.

Accipitri

Space relic
You can't do 6vs6 lv. 100 battles, so yes you'll have to do it yourself.

v1rus

This may not be the proper place for this question(s), and if not, please direct me to the best place I am likely to get an answer from.

I've just recently received this book: http://www.play-asia.com/Pokemon_Black_White_Guidebook/paOS-13-71-lz-49-en-70-40yw.html, which supposedly contains a promotion serial code for the Hoenn starters. Does anyone know where exactly, in the book, this code is located?

My second question pertains to the code itself. Once I have the code, can I input it on my U.S. Global Link account, and if so, where do I input it?

Finally, once I have input the code, and I have befriended the poke, can I capture it on my U.S. version of Black?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
This may not be the proper place for this question(s), and if not, please direct me to the best place I am likely to get an answer from.

I've just recently received this book: http://www.play-asia.com/Pokemon_Black_White_Guidebook/paOS-13-71-lz-49-en-70-40yw.html, which supposedly contains a promotion serial code for the Hoenn starters. Does anyone know where exactly, in the book, this code is located?

My second question pertains to the code itself. Once I have the code, can I input it on my U.S. Global Link account, and if so, where do I input it?

Finally, once I have input the code, and I have befriended the poke, can I capture it on my U.S. version of Black?
The code only works for Japanese Global link accounts, and therefore Japanese Games.

There is a possibility that there may be a event for this.

Accipitri

Space relic
Attaching a power item to either parent will guarantee that the child has that parent's IV for the appropriate stat.

Jmk

Attaching a power item to either parent will guarantee that the child has that parent's IV for the appropriate stat.

So if i have a power item that boost attack, does it get the attack IV? Or doesent it matter which power item i use?

Accipitri

Space relic
Yes, it has to be the Power item that boost that certain stat. So the power item that increases speed would pass on the speed IV. The other inherited IVs would still be random.

weiry123

im playing white and i'm in N's castle and i've caught Zekrom...and Ghetis has challenged me but my game froze what do i do (i've restartde it 5 times)

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
im playing white and i'm in N's castle and i've caught Zekrom...and Ghetis has challenged me but my game froze what do i do (i've restartde it 5 times)

If youre not using an actual game card, I suggest you buy one. Other than that keep trying or if its a new game you can try sending it to Nintendo and getting a new one under the circumstances.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

have you update your Flash player to the recent version?

Status
Not open for further replies.