• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellywolffy

<Hunting
I want to ask what are those shops in the forum and what should be prepared if someone want to start their own?

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
I want to ask what are those shops in the forum and what should be prepared if someone want to start their own?

Try looking at the Forum Rules there :p

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Wi-fi rooms have 2 bits, a green and orange one???

Wifi rooms have up to 4 bits, they expand as you put more people in your palpad. The colours don't matter, and all of the tv screens (for if you are searching for a battle or trade) apply to everyone online in all of the sections, not just the people in the section you access the tv at.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Restarting my BLK version in Japanese.

What is the best starter choice for the most hasslefree gameplay?
Not Snivy. Oshawott works well, and Emboar isn't that bad in-game because overleveling solves speed issues. But both would appreciate using TMs found post/late-game (Ice Beam and Wild Charge respectfully).

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Not Snivy. Oshawott works well, and Emboar isn't that bad in-game because overleveling solves speed issues. But both would appreciate using TMs found post/late-game (Ice Beam and Wild Charge respectfully).

I was leaning toward the grass snake.

I hoped Coil and Glare could somehow make her viable.

Psypert

I was leaning toward the grass snake.

I hoped Coil and Glare could somehow make her viable.

Well Glare is a breed only move, I would suggest Coil + Leaf Blade or Calm Mind + Giga Drain and Leaf storm

Aegon

Really, you can use anything, as long as you don't rely on your starter. The path to the first Gym (at least) is simple, so I don't see why there'd be difficulties.

Having problem with elite four in pokemon white.I can't seem to beat them all in one shot with my current pokemon team.Best team to use in elite 4.Once I beat the game is that it or can I keep playing.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i dont know about your first question but you can play forever :)

Larry

Having problem with elite four in pokemon white.I can't seem to beat them all in one shot with my current pokemon team.Best team to use in elite 4.Once I beat the game is that it or can I keep playing.

Just keep trying. Even though you're losing your okemon are getting more and more experience.
There's plenty to do after the E4. You can explore all of Eastern Unova.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Not to mention wifi competetive play. That's the best part of the game.

Genki97

Five Stars
I have a question about making pokemon in-game teams. It seems everybody makes teams of 6 Pokemon to battle in the story(the Gym Leaders and Elite Four). However, what I do with every one of my POkemon games is just use my starter Pokemon from the beginning of the game. Using this strategy, I can easily OHKO almost all Pokemon, even if I am at a type disadvantage. Of course, I would make teams for wifi battling and the Battle Tower/Frontier/Subway. I've tried making a team, but it just takes so long and it takes the fun out of the game. Does anybody else do this?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I have a question about making pokemon in-game teams. It seems everybody makes teams of 6 Pokemon to battle in the story(the Gym Leaders and Elite Four). However, what I do with every one of my POkemon games is just use my starter Pokemon from the beginning of the game. Using this strategy, I can easily OHKO almost all Pokemon, even if I am at a type disadvantage. Of course, I would make teams for wifi battling and the Battle Tower/Frontier/Subway. I've tried making a team, but it just takes so long and it takes the fun out of the game. Does anybody else do this?

Of course they do, they're just the minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.