• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep trying. Even though you're losing your okemon are getting more and more experience.
There's plenty to do after the E4. You can explore all of Eastern Unova.

Okay thanks for the advice and not sure I'm using correct pokemon team.Not sure where the best place to train.

staroceandc

Ok I have a question about getting pokemon off my diamond to my white. How would one go about that?

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
Is there a way in Black/White to check how many eggs you've hatched? I would like to keep track (like I could in Pearl and Emerald), but don't know how.

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Ok I have a question about getting pokemon off my diamond to my white. How would one go about that?

I'll put it in a step by step format:

What you'll need:
1. 2 Nintendo DS's (any kind)
2. Your Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon White Versions

Now onto the steps:
1. Defeat Ghetsis
2. Go to the Poketransfer Lab
3. Follow the instructions given to you by the people at the lab
4. Enjoy.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Is there a way in Black/White to check how many eggs you've hatched? I would like to keep track (like I could in Pearl and Emerald), but don't know how.

Not for a specific pokemon, but the game keeps track of the total number. I'm not sure if it matters what day, or where, but if you access one of the TV's (in people's houses and such) one of the messages it shows you there is how many eggs you've hatched, along with number of wild pokemon caught, wild pokemon escaped, and etc.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Not for a specific pokemon, but the game keeps track of the total number. I'm not sure if it matters what day, or where, but if you access one of the TV's (in people's houses and such) one of the messages it shows you there is how many eggs you've hatched, along with number of wild pokemon caught, wild pokemon escaped, and etc.

Days don't matter in BW, so it'll happen daily. I don't think they have a record room in these that i can remember.

Blazios

Something I've been wondering.

After you register 6 Pokémon to the Battle Box for a tournament, you're not allowed to remove them. Is this restriction lifted after the tournament finishes, or are they stuck there forever?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
you can take them out afterwards

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
If I have a flying gem on my pokemon, and then it uses Acrobatics will it get the added power of the gem, and the affect from not having an item?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
ive been wondering this if you have more than one flame body user in a party with egg, will that make the eggs hatch faster than if you just had one in your party with the eggs?

Aquaholic

If I have a flying gem on my pokemon, and then it uses Acrobatics will it get the added power of the gem, and the affect from not having an item?

Acrobatics does double in power from not having an item after using a Flying Gem for the move, which makes it an stupidly strong move. I would suggest using this combination with an Unburden Drifblim, as it'll then receive the beneficial effect of doubling in Speed after utilising its' held item and allowing for a sweep on whatever switches into it : )

Related question: If I use a Technician Ambipom w/Flying Gem and Acrobatics, is the Technician boost applied to the move or not?

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Acrobatics does double in power from not having an item after using a Flying Gem for the move, which makes it an stupidly strong move. I would suggest using this combination with an Unburden Drifblim, as it'll then receive the beneficial effect of doubling in Speed after utilising its' held item and allowing for a sweep on whatever switches into it : )

Related question: If I use a Technician Ambipom w/Flying Gem and Acrobatics, is the Technician boost applied to the move or not?

I wanna say before but idk.

Psypert

No, since its effect doubled the power and it no longer is lower than 60 BP

ztarmie11

Jewlery is heavy...
game sync help

ok so im trying to get on the dreamworld thing so i can get banette and the stupid thing gets right up to 59% and just stays there and i finally got my pokemon to sleep and not everytime i get to the stupid musharna page it tells me theres a connection error what is happening plz help!

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Can I ask why cant I creat a new thread in the trade shop thread?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
If it just doesnt post right away just wait for it to be mod accepted

jellywolffy

<Hunting
It said I dont have permission to access to the posting page.

Edit: Problem solve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.