• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
then I dont know why
EDIT: try asking a trade forum mod

Last edited:

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Why can't I trade with anyone? I go into the Union Room, or try to meet up with someone on here, and nobody's around. Can someone please help? All that needs doing is to trade my Roggenrola for evolution.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Ok, I read that on the internet I thought it was false though - thank you ;086;.

Lady Umbreon

Is the damage formula the same as it was in Gen 4?

projectaumaan

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Subject: Sheer force.

We all know that DW krabby has sheer force ab.

Since Sheer force negates the secondary effect of an move, why doesnt the move
Crabhammer (Which has an high chance of critical hit) gets no sheer force boost?

Blazios

...Because no moves with a high critical hit chance get a Sheer Force boost?

The only secondary effects that are affected are increased/decreased stats, status effects and flinching.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
...Because no moves with a high critical hit chance get a Sheer Force boost?

The only secondary effects that are affected are increased/decreased stats, status effects and flinching.

Ok thanks, i thought High critical hit chance would be
considerd as secondary effect of an move

JSMaTT

I haven't been able to connect to the Pokemon GTS or GET-Negociations ever :( I keep getting error code 13274, which research has yielded means it's packed full of people, but it doesnt matter what time I try to log on!

Sometimes I get past the landing screen, and can do a search, but im disconnected shortly afterwords.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't have any troubles with connecting to people in the union room, or friend codes over Nintendo WFC

EDIT: For what it's worth, I have no trouble connecting to Random Matchup

Last edited:

takbir10

Banned
i need help
so i wanna sign up for autumn friendly, but exactly how do i do it
i go to pokemon gl make an account(already did) and sign up for it?
also how do i play
do i go to rating mode on random matchup and wtf just answer

takbir10

Banned
I haven't been able to connect to the Pokemon GTS or GET-Negociations ever :( I keep getting error code 13274, which research has yielded means it's packed full of people, but it doesnt matter what time I try to log on!

Sometimes I get past the landing screen, and can do a search, but im disconnected shortly afterwords.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't have any troubles with connecting to people in the union room, or friend codes over Nintendo WFC

EDIT: For what it's worth, I have no trouble connecting to Random Matchup

Maybe its your connection
doesn't happen to me but its likely to be the connection unless you have verizion wireless or something

ShinyGoogleplex

Guess who!?
Has anyone ever tried this? Defeating the legendaries that can be shiny like Cobalion, Virizion, Terakion, etc., and then respawing them after beating Elite 4 until you have 'em shiny, catch that respawned shiny, and having both forms recorded in your Poke'Dex? Because you saw most likely the regular one the first time around.

Can that be done, the Hard Way?

If so I'll see 'bout doing it with my upcoming Terakion.

TDawg

Has anyone ever tried this? Defeating the legendaries that can be shiny like Cobalion, Virizion, Terakion, etc., and then respawing them after beating Elite 4 until you have 'em shiny, catch that respawned shiny, and having both forms recorded in your Poke'Dex? Because you saw most likely the regular one the first time around.

Can that be done, the Hard Way?

If so I'll see 'bout doing it with my upcoming Terakion.

Pretty sure you face them one and only one time. So that's impossible unless you trade for both dex sprites

nzk10

If i get White version used, can I still access the Dream World with it?

nzk10

Yes. Whenever the game is restarted, a new Global Link account will have to be made. You'll be able to access it perfectly.

Thanks! Ill save an extra $13...

Manene!

I'm trying to complete my PokeDex, is there any trainers in Unova with the following Pokemon:

- Ferrothorn
- Lampent
- Zweilous

I've Googled and stuff but I'm not really finding anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.