• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

I'm trying to complete my PokeDex, is there any trainers in Unova with the following Pokemon:

- Ferrothorn
- Lampent
- Zweilous

I've Googled and stuff but I'm not really finding anything.

You have to evolve all of them.

Blazios

I'm trying to complete my PokeDex, is there any trainers in Unova with the following Pokemon:

- Ferrothorn
- Lampent
- Zweilous

I've Googled and stuff but I'm not really finding anything.

While you have to evolve for Ferrothorn and Zweilous, there's actually a Trainer with a Lampent in Shopping Mall Nine.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Every time I try to wake up my Banette, I receive an error message saying the download failed and it gives me the error code 31020. I searched Nintendo, but they do not have anything on this code. What does it mean?

silicon

Swordsman
Every time I try to wake up my Banette, I receive an error message saying the download failed and it gives me the error code 31020. I searched Nintendo, but they do not have anything on this code. What does it mean?

I found the code on Nintendo's site, here. The site says it only comes up for a 3DS.

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Anyone know where I might find a really good egg move guide because I want to hatch Riolu with Blaze kick, Mach punch and Bullet punch

Blazios

Anyone know where I might find a really good egg move guide because I want to hatch Riolu with Blaze kick, Mach punch and Bullet punch

Breed a female Lucario with a male Smeargle that knows all three moves. That's the only way to get Lucario with those three moves at once.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Does anyone know where I can get a Chople Berry?

Cobalt_Latios

white flute

I'm a little miffed by the fact that the flutes from gen 3 and 4 can no longer be used in the same way as before.

Yes, I know I'm late, but I just thought I'd get some information on this while I'm at it. Anyone know why?

What items are there that have now replaced the flute's functions? Especially the Yellow Flute; I remember using that one quite a bit when I got it in gen 3, and then was quite happy when I transferred it from there to gen 4.

'CL

Ememew

Emerald Mew

Dream World. As far as I can tell, that's the only way to get them. If they're not the berry you get for joining, you'll have to search the share shelves on other islands for them.

BellyDrum

I got them in the Pleasant Forest I believe. If not that the Spooky Manor for sure. Not all that common.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Dream World. As far as I can tell, that's the only way to get them. If they're not the berry you get for joining, you'll have to search the share shelves on other islands for them.

Cool, cool. Thanks a lot! I was able to grab one before I went to work. ^__^ I got lucky I guess. @__@

Does absorb bulb give water immunity for the move that it gets hit with?

I'm actually 90% sure you get. @_@

Like said above, it's one of the berries acquired at random when you enter the Dream World the first time. So if it's not the one you end up being given, you have to find someone that has one on their Share Shelf.
EDIT: oops, didn't see that you had already been able to resolve that :p

white flute

I'm a little miffed by the fact that the flutes from gen 3 and 4 can no longer be used in the same way as before.

Yeah, I was rather annoyed the first time I tried to use my newly acquired flute and it did nothing. I suppose they decided to do this because of the ready availability of things like Casteliacone. With all the ways to make extra money this gen, you can easily afford Max Repels. And if you frequent the Dream World you can build up a pretty good stockpile of Persim and Chesto berries in a rather short time. Sadly, there seems not to be any items to directly replace Red Flute and White Flute's functions... It is still a curious move to make these items useless considering the likelihood of R/S remakes coming out later this gen.

Last edited:

FusionKT

*cough*
i was raising one of my pokemon and then i taught it a tm but the tm didnt go away.
my understanding was that tm were one time use but it then let me use it again and again and again. is this something new in black and white where u can use tms heaps or is my game glitched?

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
i was raising one of my pokemon and then i taught it a tm but the tm didnt go away.
my understanding was that tm were one time use but it then let me use it again and again and again. is this something new in black and white where u can use tms heaps or is my game glitched?

Tm are reusable now. But they are no longer holdable items.

Status
Not open for further replies.