• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
hey do you guys know what the best natures are for tyranitar,ferrothorn,scrafty,and lucario are?I need help so I can figure out a good team.

Depends on the role of each.

Ttar does best with careful, sassy, adamant, or jolly.

Lucario does best with timid and jolly, but modest and adamant are less popular options as well.

Ferro does best with a defense boosting nature...most will be sassy, impish, or careful though.

Scrafty has a few due to it having tank capabilities...jolly, adamant, careful, and impish are thus probably best options.

If you're still stuck once you get your team finalized and tested, post an RMT thread in the RMT subforums...I and others will gladly assist you ;)

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
How do I get a Scraggy to learn Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, and Drain Punch through breeding? The only one in all of them was the Smeargle and don't know how to get that...

Vandslaux

How do I get a Scraggy to learn Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, and Drain Punch through breeding? The only one in all of them was the Smeargle and don't know how to get that...

That's the only way. Smeargle swarms at Route 5.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Go into a double battle and have one pokemon use that move and have Smeargle use sketch on your other pokemon.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
ANd this statement would be correct. The eggs might have been lucky to get the egg moves before that move was erased from the father but the eggs after that move is gone will nt have it.

Definitely not true. The pokemon don't forget their old moves until they're actually taken out of the daycare. If you just leave the father in the whole time you're breeding, the moves will keep passing. You just can't take it out, however briefly.

leafpower

Hello everyone, what should i do to have a baby tirtouga? the one i got from the fossil is male, so what do i need, please help

Psypert

Hello everyone, what should i do to have a baby tirtouga? the one i got from the fossil is male, so what do i need, please help

You nned to get the nation pokedex (That means beat the game) and got to the Giant chasm to catch a ditto as it can breed with every other pokemon (Well most of them) because when you breed the male pokemon pases on moves (If the baby can learn them) to the ofspring and the Female decided the species so If your tirtuga was a female I would suggest you some pokemon but it´s male, you need a ditto or a female tirtuga

leafpower

daamn!, ok, thanks, i want a tirtouga with the solid rock ability, (sturdy is crap!) and the proper nature, but i guess i have to wait, i dont even finish the game yet..

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
daamn!, ok, thanks, i want a tirtouga with the solid rock ability, (sturdy is crap!) and the proper nature, but i guess i have to wait, i dont even finish the game yet..
Well you can trade for a ditto or look for a jap one on GTS for more chances of getting a shiny.

Mr. Combover

For some reason, I can't log into the Dream World. Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know what could be wrong? I'm using the right Username and Password, so that's not the problem.

Psypert

For some reason, I can't log into the Dream World. Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know what could be wrong? I'm using the right Username and Password, so that's not the problem.

What kind of problem do you hvae? like the dream world is not avaible or your pasword and username are not wrking?

Mr. Combover

What kind of problem do you hvae? like the dream world is not avaible or your pasword and username are not wrking?

I can't log into it, even though I'm 100% sure I'm using the right password and username. I enter them, and then it refreshes the page without logging me in. I've tried about 20 times, and still nothing happens.

EDIT: Nevermind. It finally logged me in. Thank you anyways.

Last edited:
Well you can trade for a ditto or look for a jap one on GTS for more chances of getting a shiny.

leafpower's still pre-national dex, so can't search for it on GTS. But yeah, trade forum on here would definitely be an option.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
leafpower's still pre-national dex, so can't search for it on GTS. But yeah, trade forum on here would definitely be an option.

actually, you could just visit Aromaflora's trade thread here and she offers free flawless Ditto's (i believe they are offered for free with no strings attached, but im not sure). either way, from my understanding she is really nice and easy to deal with so it never hurts to give it a shot!

thekorean

How does rotem stats work? I read that Rotoms stats change from original form to one of its elemental forms.

poke-lord

I keep getting error code: 31020 when I try and wake my pokemon from the dream world. THere's nothing on the nintendo site about it and a google search doesn't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.