• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamajama

Hi,I just got Pokémon Black and tried to connect to game sync and it gives an error...
When ingame I try to connect it conncets then says "please wait a moment" and then says "Communication Error"
Why is this happening I have the 1st badge and I have access to wifi connnection and I registered my SYNC ID at the site what can I do?

And also where can I put the passwords to get the skins and those stuff ingame?

Froggy

Momentai
Hi,I just got Pokémon Black and tried to connect to game sync and it gives an error...
When ingame I try to connect it conncets then says "please wait a moment" and then says "Communication Error"
Why is this happening I have the 1st badge and I have access to wifi connnection and I registered my SYNC ID at the site what can I do?

And also where can I put the passwords to get the skins and those stuff ingame?

Did you create a Pokemon.com Global link account? If so, what error code does it give. You put the passwords in the promotion section of the Global Link site.

Victory

Banned
If someone could PM/VM me some advice for making a team that would be great!

Froggy

Momentai
Yes I have already created one account
and it doesn't give any error code...

Did you register your router's Network to your DS?
If so, test the connection from that page. (should have a test connection thing)
And did you link your game to your Global Link account?

Last edited:

Froggy

Momentai
another question, also DW-related. how do i get the items that i've collected in the dream world?

Go into the chest in your house, then there should be a option to put them in game. Once you wake up, there will be a guy neer the entrance to the forest where you can claim them.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^you need a wifi usb but they are like 40$ and are not in stores anymore (i think) you can get one online though

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Can you Synchronize traits nature with Pokémon in Entralink?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.