• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a possibility to reset the storyline without loosing the pokemon i caught during finishing the storyline before?

No. Reset your save file and everything will be reset with it.

Yep, only thing you can do is find another game to trade anything you wanna keep to, then trade it all back once you've restarted the original game.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
How does the game decide who gets hit with Outrage first in a Double Battle?

I'd assume it would be whomever is the faster of the two opposing pokemon, as that is the same formula for a multi hit move like Surf/Earthquake.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Whenever I want to sync I can do so with no problems, unless I try to change my C-Gear. Every time I do so, I get error code 31020 and have to put my C-Gear skin back to the one I had before to sync successfully. Is there a fix for this? I've tried 'waiting' a couple of days and trying repeatedly to sync but it just doesn't work when I want a different C-Gear skin.

Asking for a third time, thank you.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
How do you remove the deleted messages on your profile

Last edited:

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
You can see those delete messages on your profile, but no one else can. There's no way to delete what has been deleted.

ok, thanks

Psypert

How does the game decide who gets hit with Outrage first in a Double Battle?

I'd assume it would be whomever is the faster of the two opposing pokemon, as that is the same formula for a multi hit move like Surf/Earthquake.

No with random target moves like Outrage in doubles it is randomly you need to be lucky

Vandslaux

Whenever I try to find my seed for anything in RNG Reporter, it takes me to the 3rd gen shiny egg tab.

Hatsune Miku

hello this really isn't like help its for opinion. The Victini event i kept Soft Resetting and got hp ice bold nature. do you think i should keep Soft Resetting?
EDIT:made up my mind and decided to go for flawless

Last edited:

Mister Pure

Custom Uber Title
At the liberty pass event (Not the current Victini event), I got a Victini with a Naive Nature.
I started raising it today, and on the first level, it's special defence stat went -1, when all the other stats were raised.

Is this a glitch?

Vandslaux

Most likely. I've had that happen to me with my Giratina-O going -20 in defensive stats in Platinum.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Would someone be able to explain how Wifi-Events work?? For example the new Victini is available, so how would I go about getting it?

5blackout55

Ace Trainer Blackout
Would someone be able to explain how Wifi-Events work?? For example the new Victini is available, so how would I go about getting it?

You would need to connect the game though wifi, restart the game click on mystery gift then through nintendo wifi then you should be able to get it

Which Nature and EV is recommended for Event Victini moveset plz help!!!!!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
That would depend on many factors, such as your team style, what support you can give it, and you would like it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.