• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero

Aegon

I also thought there was a thread on the forums that dealt with these, but am having trouble finding it at the moment (it's probably really obvious and I'm just overlooking it :p). Could someone provide that link?
Here's the thread that goes into more detail and explains how to actually EV train.

firemaster13

Pokémon Ranger
if I put 252 Atk and S.Def EV's in a blaziken he's more faster than a Tyranitar without EV training. the blaziken can endure a stone edge or an earthquake of that tyranitar

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
Is Glaceon or Flareon better?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
if I put 252 Atk and S.Def EV's in a blaziken he's more faster than a Tyranitar without EV training. the blaziken can endure a stone edge or an earthquake of that tyranitar

248 - 294 / 82.1% - 97.4%

Actually, Adamant Max Sp. Def Blaziken will be OHKO'd by any Tyranitar that has at least a Neutral Attack nature such as Jolly, with no Attack EVs, with Earthquake, after Sandstorm.

Is Glaceon or Flareon better?

Depends on the team, but in my opinion, Glaceon is much better than Flareon. It has an amazing Sp. Attack stat, and attacks to abuse them, like Ice Beam/Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, etc.

Flareon might have a nice Attack stat, but the best he has is Fire Fang, Return, and Iron Tail.

firemaster13

Pokémon Ranger
248 - 294 / 82.1% - 97.4%

Actually, Adamant Max Sp. Def Blaziken will be OHKO'd by any Tyranitar that has at least a Neutral Attack nature such as Jolly, with no Attack EVs, with Earthquake, after Sandstorm.

Depends on the team, but in my opinion, Glaceon is much better than Flareon. It has an amazing Sp. Attack stat, and attacks to abuse them, like Ice Beam/Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, etc.

Flareon might have a nice Attack stat, but the best he has is Fire Fang, Return, and Iron Tail.

thank you foxyman

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
Is there a reason why I can't use the GL at all? It's been more than a day, and I keep getting "Game Sync will need a day to recharge." on my ds. :/

have you changed your time, your date, or your system since the last time you've used it? you can't do any of these to use the GL everyday.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'm not sure if this will be the correct thread to ask this in.

But nonetheless, I ask this. What is a good nature for a Victini with a hybrid/mixed moveset such as the Movie Victini (the one w/ V-Create and Reshiram's/Zekrom's signature moves)? I have this Victini, but whenever I get back into B/W, I kinda want to come up with an EV-spread for it just for fun.

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!

But nonetheless, I ask this. What is a good nature for a Victini with a hybrid/mixed moveset such as the Movie Victini (the one w/ V-Create and Reshiram's/Zekrom's signature moves)? I have this Victini, but whenever I get back into B/W, I kinda want to come up with an EV-spread for it just for fun.

I'd go with Jolly since it takes advantage of V-create and Fusion Bolt.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus

I chose Adamant, since all of Movie14 Victini's best moves are physical, but I agree with starfire in that Jolly is also a good choice. It all depends on what you want to use the Victini for. Personally, I will replace Fusion Flare and Searing Shot.

Last edited:

But, if you want a Mixed moveset, Naive should work, as it doesn't lower the Sp. Atk and gives the Speed it needs. Try to get also a HP Ice to defeat Dragons and Gliscor.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Does anyone know where I can get some help building a post game team?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
You could try the RMT section

2000b2

basketball star
How many fresh waters will it take to get my pokemon to full happinness? ( its holding soothe bell as well)

i don't think it feels up happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.