• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lineaire

If I have an event pokemon I'm supposed to pick up at the pokemon center that I didn't get around to picking up yet, can I still pick up the new event Pokemon or will it not let me? Or will it let me but erase the current event pokemon I have waiting for me? QQ

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
If I have an event pokemon I'm supposed to pick up at the pokemon center that I didn't get around to picking up yet, can I still pick up the new event Pokemon or will it not let me? Or will it let me but erase the current event pokemon I have waiting for me? QQ

Are you saying that you have, say, a Wifi Reshiram waiting for you, and you want to know if you can get the Wifi Darkrai on top of it? If that's your question, then yes, you can stack up event Pokemon with the delivery guy. I'm not sure how many he will keep for you, but I think it's a lot. But if you can be bothered to get the next Wifi event, why don't you go ahead and pick up your event that's already waiting?

Lineaire

Are you saying that you have, say, a Wifi Reshiram waiting for you, and you want to know if you can get the Wifi Darkrai on top of it? If that's your question, then yes, you can stack up event Pokemon with the delivery guy. I'm not sure how many he will keep for you, but I think it's a lot. But if you can be bothered to get the next Wifi event, why don't you go ahead and pick up your event that's already waiting?

Trying for good nature and stats. However, I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to pick my game up. Despite that I'd be sad to miss an event. It's nice they stack though.... but I don't get how that works. So if it stacks, which one does the delivery guy give you? Is it random if you were to save and reload? Do you get a choice?

Meowth City

Staff member
Trying for good nature and stats. However, I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to pick my game up. Despite that I'd be sad to miss an event. It's nice they stack though.... but I don't get how that works. So if it stacks, which one does the delivery guy give you? Is it random if you were to save and reload? Do you get a choice?
I'm pretty certain he gives you the Pokemon in the order you acquire the Wondercards, at least that's what happened why I tried it. So, in your case, you get the Reshiram first then I think you speak to him again for the Darkrai. However, I'm not 100& sure on the matter, so give it a try.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
I was just wondering; is it even possible to obtain a female Snivy with the ability Contrary? DW ability. Just wondering :p

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I was just wondering; is it even possible to obtain a female Snivy with the ability Contrary? DW ability. Just wondering :p

Not yet, We'd have to wait for an event. Currently, Most Pokémon that we have access to their DW abilities are available are Via the DW, which does not allow 5th Gen Pokémon. 5th gen Pokémon must be Via events either in game, like Zen Mode, or Mystery Gift.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Not yet, We'd have to wait for an event. Currently, Most Pokémon that we have access to their DW abilities are available are Via the DW, which does not allow 5th Gen Pokémon. 5th gen Pokémon must be Via events either in game, like Zen Mode, or Mystery Gift.

So if I had come across one in a trade it would've been hacked? Phooey -____________-

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Heyy! i got a ditto from a trade that has pokerus, but i spent 20 mins battling and it still hasn't spread and when i heal my pokemon nurse joy doesn't even mention it?? it said's it though next to ditto's name?

should i be worried

I just got back from the dream world and my time ran out. For some reason, my computer wouldn't let me click on the exit and preapre for wake up button so I just exited the page and came back. Afterwards I tried getting my pokemon back but I got the error message saying my Game sync ran out of energy and that it'll be back in a day. Despite this, I somehow got my Oshawott back into my PC box. I read about the error message and sources said that it usually only happens when I either mess with the time on my ds or change ds's, which I didn't do any of them. If someone could tell me exacty what happened thatd be great.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Heyy! i got a ditto from a trade that has pokerus, but i spent 20 mins battling and it still hasn't spread and when i heal my pokemon nurse joy doesn't even mention it?? it said's it though next to ditto's name?

should i be worried

Does your Ditto have a box next to its name that says "PKRS", or does it have a little smiley face at the bottom of the screen?

The PKRS box means that it's contagious. The little smiley face means that it's not contagious.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Could be the result of a bad hack or your Pokerus has healed.

I Sure hope not :(

Does your Ditto have a box next to its name that says "PKRS", or does it have a little smiley face at the bottom of the screen?

The PKRS box means that it's contagious. The little smiley face means that it's not contagious.

Where is the smile? i don't see one, and it has a little box that saids PKRS

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I Sure hope not :(

Where is the smile? i don't see one, and it has a little box that saids PKRS

If it has a little box that says "PKRS", then it it still contagious and it should be able to spread. If an infected Pokemon with the little box that says PKRS stays in your party while the time turns over to the next day, then the Pokemon will lose its ability to spread Pokerus and the box that says PKRS will go away, and a small smiley face at the bottom of the screen will appear instead. The Pokemon will still gain the EV boost from Pokerus, but it will no longer be able to spread the disease.

If your Ditto says PKRS, then it should be able to spread it. Put it in the second or third slot of your party and then battle six or seven weak Pokemon in a row. Do not look at your party while you are doing this. After you beat six or seven Pokemon, look at your party and see if the Pokerus spread. If you've already done this and it isn't spreading, than your Ditto may be hacked, as was said.

Dangertrout

Another reason pkrs doesn't spread is if you have a pkrs-cured pokemon next to what you're trying to infect. (it acts as a sort of inoculation against pkrs) I remove anything pkrs-cured from my party when I'm trying to spread the disease.

munchlaxguy

The Rolling Thunder
I have a question i was in dw yesterday i was not past time but for some reason the pokemon and items in the areas stoppped apphearing help please.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I have a question i was in dw yesterday i was not past time but for some reason the pokemon and items in the areas stoppped apphearing help please.

Once you visit the Island of Dreams between 4-7 times, the Island "dries up" and you have to wait until the next day to find more Pokemon and items. Once the Island dries up, choose a Pokemon to take home with you that day, because you won't be able to find anymore until the next day.

Arande

Here's a fun question, someone remember where the npc asks; if whatever poke is first in your party is your favorite, and that determines which poke is on your trainer card?

Psypert

Here's a fun question, someone remember where the npc asks; if whatever poke is first in your party is your favorite, and that determines which poke is on your trainer card?

Inside a Pokemon Center, in castelia city IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.