• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Well since this is a help thread can someone please help me transfer:
-I trade u 6 pokemon on 4th gen (2 legendaries 4 shinies) and u transfer them to 5th gen then we trade back, :) I can give u anything (thats not 5th gen into 4th gen)

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Well since this is a help thread can someone please help me transfer:
-I trade u 6 pokemon on 4th gen (2 legendaries 4 shinies) and u transfer them to 5th gen then we trade back, :) I can give u anything (thats not 5th gen into 4th gen)

Try the Pokeshifting Thread. For future reference, this thread is more for general questions such as asking what needs to be done to progress in the story, why X event isn't happening after doing Y, etc.

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
Okay I have a Pokemon World Tournament Question.
Ive finally found me a Solid team through Testing I'm comfortable with.
Maxed IVs and EVs good Movesets.
Since the Level Cap at the PWT is 50, should I stop Leveling them up at 50 or go all the way to 100 and take it on?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Okay I have a Pokemon World Tournament Question.
Ive finally found me a Solid team through Testing I'm comfortable with.
Maxed IVs and EVs good Movesets.
Since the Level Cap at the PWT is 50, should I stop Leveling them up at 50 or go all the way to 100 and take it on?

I find it easier to do at level 100

jbickb

Hey all, I have a shaymin that I caught in pokemon diamond using oaks letter. I brought the shaymin to the lady in lacunosa and she won't give me the flower. What am I missing?

BCVM22

Oak's Letter was never distributed legitimately for Diamond. As such, the game won't recognize your Shaymin as legitimate because it's missing the event flag.

Tenilius

Hey all, I have a shaymin that I caught in Pokemon diamond using oaks letter. I brought the shaymin to the lady in lacunosa and she won't give me the flower. What am I missing?

To receive the Gracidea flower the Shaymin must be a "fateful encounter" Pokemon (ie. it cannot have your OT if caught in D/P but can if it was caught in Platinum), so your Shaymin you caught in the Flower Paradise in your Diamond won't let you get the item.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I don't think this will be answered that easily, but...

So I haven't loggen on to my Dream World account in a while. I do remember my username, but the password has been lost. So I go and make a new password to enter my page. And even after inputting the new password, the damned screen says that either my username or password is incorrect (which they are not, I have checked for little mistakes). How can this even happen?

DemonViper

Shadow Master
Could someone please help me? I'm having an extremely hard time trying to figure out which moves would fit my team and which moves would take care of enemy's easily. I'm not really good at choosing moves so any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me if you can help in any way. My team with the stats and moves are listed below.

Haxorus Lv.53
|Ability:Rivalry|Item:Dragon Fang|
|HP:147|Attack:184|Defense:119|Sp. Atk:73|Sp. Def:99|Speed:120|
|Dragon Claw|Dragon Pulse|Dragon Dance|Dig|

Scrafty Lv.46
|Ability:Moxie|Item:Black Glasses|
|HP:122|Attack:96|Defense:111|Sp. Atk:53|Sp. Def:135|Speed:69|
|Payback|Faint Attack|Hi Jump Kick|Crunch|

Druddigon Lv.44
|Ability:Rough Skin|Item:None|
|HP:135|Attack:111|Defense:79|Sp. Atk:75|Sp. Def:95|Speed:60|
|Dragon Rage|Dragon Claw|Revenge|Night Slash|

Cobalion Lv.42
|Ability:Justified|Item:None|
|HP:128|Attack:102|Defense:125|Sp. Atk:87|Sp. Def:72|Speed:89|
|Helping Hand|Retaliate|Iron Head|Sacred Sword|

Deino Lv.39
|Ability:Hustle|Item:Lucky Egg|
|HP:95|Attack:70|Defense:57|Sp. Atk:40|Sp. Def:46|Speed:39|
|Dragon Rage|Dragon Pulse|Dragon Breath|Crunch|

Reshiram Lv.51
|Ability:Turboblaze|Item:None|
|HP:168|Attack:141|Defense:107|Sp. Atk:165|Sp. Def:127|Speed:101|
|Dragon Breath|Slash|Extrasensory|Fusion Flare|

lavulin

Hello. I have a problem with my games. I can't transfer from my Heart Gold to my White. ;-; I don't know why it doesn't work! I followed all the steps and when I click on my Heart Gold, it says to insert a game. I don't know why it doesn't show. Please don't tell that it's again some region block. I'm just sooo sick of it. My White is in English and my Heart gold in Italian.
Please help. :(

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Hello. I have a problem with my games. I can't transfer from my Heart Gold to my White. ;-; I don't know why it doesn't work! I followed all the steps and when I click on my Heart Gold, it says to insert a game. I don't know why it doesn't show. Please don't tell that it's again some region block. I'm just sooo sick of it. My White is in English and my Heart gold in Italian.
Please help. :(

I'm sorry to tell you this, but......PokeTransfer is language-based, since your HG's language is not English, it cannot connect with your English White.

lavulin

I was afraid that this is the problem. T^T It's not fair since both games are from Europe. I hate it!
thank you for yout answer. At least now I know. :(

TheFinalCountdown

Shuckle in Disguise
I have a question concerning the Sap Sipper ability.

If a Pokemon uses Leech Seed on a Sap Sipper Sawsbuck, will it activate the ability or be ineffective due to Sawsbuck's half-grass typing?

a cat

Can pokerus be transfered from Platnum to White?

ye-roon

Beginning Trainer
Well hello, i've been away for a verry long time but seeing my all time favourite poke as poke of the week made me want to play some pokemon. I first have to buy a 3DSXL though, my western adult hands cramp up way to much on my current 3DS. But i was wondering. What is a good place to start? I have platinum wich i still have to finish... Also have a Diamond somewhere. It will probably be best to start at Black or White, but do i miss something if went straight to B&W2? The main thing that enjoyed me about this series was making a freaksishly strong team and maxing out stats, breeding for hours to get one with the perfect stats, Breloom, T-tar, Scyther/Scizor, Lucario and Poison types.

I've been looking at the differences between B&W and i think i enjoy the W one better with the nature stuff instead of the science stuff. Although i'm a scientist ^^ Anyways, some pointers would be cool. Thanks in advance.

BCVM22

Ultimately you won't miss anything essential for starting with Black 2 or White 2, though playing through Black or White first will make the experience of the former that much richer for you.

The only reason to put significant time and effort into a Generation IV title at this point would be if you have Pokémon in one that you're still working to train up, or if you intend on capturing and training a critter that can only be found in a Generation IV game. Otherwise, skip right to Generation V at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.