• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadabrafreak890

2nd Gen Lover
So I'm out of Victory Rd., but all my Pokemon are lvl. 45 and I want them to be lvl. 50 before I try to take them on. Where is the best place to train?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So I'm out of Victory Rd., but all my Pokemon are lvl. 45 and I want them to be lvl. 50 before I try to take them on. Where is the best place to train?

You could try training on Route 10 against wild Audino since they give out large amounts of experience points.

killercloud

Hey guys, I couldn't find any info on this anywhere else so I thought I'd ask in here. According to the Serebii home page the Deoxys event is live now to download on B/W2 but is it available on Black / White 1? I'd like it on this game too.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
Hey guys, I couldn't find any info on this anywhere else so I thought I'd ask in here. According to the Serebii home page the Deoxys event is live now to download on B/W2 but is it available on Black / White 1? I'd like it on this game too.

nope just B2/W2...

Pastslayer

Hey everyone,

I tend to rush through Poke games, and I think I'm rushing it here as well..

I recently beat the final gym leader, got the lightstone, visited the relic.. Around that point.

My team consists of (non-competitive) -

Level - Pokemon - Moves

40 - Serperior - Coil, Leach Seed, Mega Drain, Leaf Blade.

43 - Archeops- Acrobatics, Ancient Power, Dragon Breath, Crunch

39 - Krokorok- (Definitely changing these before Elite 4) Dig, Strength, Crunch, Embargo.

40 - Simipour- Bite, Surf, Acrobatics, Scald (I'l l take out Scald for something different since Surf covers that and Burns aren't a big deal for non-competitive.

42 - Darmanitan- Fire Punch, Thrash, Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm

40- Zebstrika- Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Fire Charge, Discharge.

I lead with my Zebstrika and use Volt Switch if I'm outmatched.

I don't mind using legendaries, and I'm pretty sure Cobalion isn't OP, and with that in mind, I have a few questions for the experts..

Should I switch out one of those guys for a different pokemon?

Where should I insert Cobalion? (should I? I picked Snivy as a challenge, don't want him if OP).

Any different move sets? - Fairly offensive ATM.

Any better pokes? - I heard the monkeys are outmatched, but that Simipour is a bit better by comparison. I don't really want a tank, especially if they're too slow. Since I chose archeops, people tend to lean to the Frog guy, but I'm not sure I like him.

Any suggestions are welcome; I'm putting the game on standby until I get a response,

Thanks!

Zeppy

thk

iron-maiden-murray
What part of challengers cave can you find riolu is it a specific part

thk

iron-maiden-murray
He's hard to find but thanks

Ti4558

I need a good team I can get any pokemon. Please provide EVs and moves.

kadabrafreak890

2nd Gen Lover
I just beat the E4 and I know I have to catch the legendary before moving on to defeat N. I'm wondering if its worth it to use the Master Ball to try and catch it, or should I save it and do things the old fashioned way?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I just beat the E4 and I know I have to catch the legendary before moving on to defeat N. I'm wondering if its worth it to use the Master Ball to try and catch it, or should I save it and do things the old fashioned way?

Reshiram and Zekrom have the highest capture rate of any legendary, 45, so using regular balls will be no issue.

kadabrafreak890

2nd Gen Lover
So my next mission is to at least SEE all the Pokemon on the Unova Dex...is there a way to do that without having the other version(meaning all I'd have to do is evolve Pokes/battle all trainers)? I have Black and my brother has White, but he starts over every two weeks and gets nowhere.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So my next mission is to at least SEE all the Pokemon on the Unova Dex...is there a way to do that without having the other version(meaning all I'd have to do is evolve Pokes/battle all trainers)? I have Black and my brother has White, but he starts over every two weeks and gets nowhere.

Yep. You can see all the cloud Pokemon at the house where the old lady that showed your version's cloud lives.

Draknir

Fear the Deer

There is only one version exclusive Pokemon that cannot be seen in Black without trading with White, and that is Rufflet. All others can at least be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.