• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official BW Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Note: This thread is only temporary. Complete forums will be made for trading as it gets closer to BW's English release and there is more demand for separate forums.

Here you may trade your Pokemon/items in Black and White only. Read/follow these rules before posting:
1) No hacked Pokemon, and don't ask for Pokemon that aren't out yet.
2) You may ONLY post in this thread to say what you are offering and what you want. If you see someone in this thread that you want to trade with, PM/VM/etc them, do NOT reply in this thread. It's going to have enough replies as it is.
3) Post once per page. No need to continuously post your offers.
4) Specify what you're offering (i.e. don't say "offering shinies," say "offering shiny Raichu, Bellossom, and Clefairy" or whatever).
5) All info must be directly in your post, no linking to external websites.
6) Only trade Pokemon/items for other things on the Pokemon games, no other websites.
7) No NOK Pokemon.

Rules may be updated at any time. If you have questions PM me or another BW mod.

Sabonea_Masukippa

To get the ball rolling:
I am offering (all lvl1): Zorua, Bulbasaur, Weedle, Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile, DW Ekans, Growlithe, Grimer, Eevee, Teddiursa, Grimer, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Numel, Torkoal, Duskull, Chimchar, Piplup, Gible, Snover, Tsutarja, Mijumaru, Wismur, Pokabu, Monmen, Churine, Uniran, Gochimu, Murkrow, Baruchai, Poochyena, and Washibon.

All can have Pokerus infected on them if you wish.

Am looking for: Many other Gen 1-4 Pokemon, but especially Carnivine, Spoink, Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Nosepass, Cacnea (!), Aipom, Snubull, Budew, Seedot, Happini, Mime Jr, Pidgey, and Starly.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I am offering a Yanakki 30 IV's in Attack, 29 in speed, junk in everything else, an adamant Megoruko(basic sand croc) with Overconfidence, 27 Atk IV's, 28 Speed IV's, 24 Def IV's 30 SpDef IV's, 12 SpAtk IV's..

Seeking Modest Heatran w/good IV's, Turtwig freshly hatched, One of the crowned beasts (unused of course), and/or a Modest Scyther with decent IV's (mostly wanting good SpAtk Iv's).

And now thanks to 8 hours of solid SR a shiny Zororak, but she ain't coming cheap I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hello! I'm here to post what I'm offering/looking for. PM me for trades!

I'm offering these Pokemon, all hatched from eggs in White and all at level 1:

-Zorua
-Mijumaru
-Pokabu
-Tsutarja
-Churine
-Washibon
-Baoppu
-Hiyappu
-Yanappu

I'm looking for these, any level:

-Monmen
-Aaken
-Purotoga
-Baruchai
-Shibishirasu

Last edited:

Domiciwah

I can offer:

200x Tsutarja (male and female)

Dreamworld - UT

Bellsprout Female
Kangaskan Female

Seeking :

Pichu

Arande

Looking for a magic mirror natu (DW [pref female, but a good IV bold or calm one work]

Offering all starters, zorua, ES dratini, rock head head smash arons.

edit: Nevermind. Some people in the DW thread mentioned that natu doesn't appear yet there. The list is liez!

edit again: Figured I'd mention this here while I'm at it. i still have about a page left in my pal pad to add people for DW stuff to. So far getting about 350 points a day :D

moar edits: so natu is from the forest at 20k. Looks like the trades up, albeit doubt anyone is near that amount yet XD

Last edited:

Ashurii

I really don't have a whole lot to offer yet, as I am just starting out on Black, but if anyone has recently hatched, eggs of, or whatever level you care to give it away at of these pokemon:

tsutarja
mijumaru
Yanappu
Baoppu
Hiyappu
Chillarmy

or any other starters/pikachu

I would die of happiness :D

As I said, I really don't have anything to offer yet :/ but soon I hope I will. ^_^

E-mail me and we'll exchange FCs
Hope to hear from someone soon!

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Offering:

All US 10 ANIV Pokemon UT (Obtained myself)
Mystery Mew UT (Obtained myself)
Rocks Metang UT (Obtained myself)
Alamos Darkrai UT (Uncloned. Obtained myself)
TRU Shaymin UT (Uncloned. Obtained myself)
TRU Regigigas UT (Uncloned. Obtained myself)
Gamestp Deoxys UT (Uncloned. Obtained myself)
Pokemon Box Skitty UT (Obtained myself)
Pokemon Box Swablu UT (Obtained myself)
Pokemon Box Zigzagoon UT (Adamant. Will evolve to have Glotony) (Obtained myself)

Looking for:

Legit 5th gen shinies. Preferably with good nature and IVs.

alakazam^

Looking for Master Balls. Have both Black and White, so I can get any of those pokemon. I can also provide pokerus.

Looking for: All DW eeveelutions from the labyrinth event, except leafeon and glaceon.
Offering: DW Glacen and Leafeon from the event (got both myself.)

zogu

Looking for:
Male Monozu with the egg move Dark Pulse.
Unobtainable Pokemon from both Black and White; random trades for Dream World.
Female DW ability pokemon.

Can offer:
Mijumaru
Tsutarja
Pokabu
Hiyappu with Nasty Plot
Monozu with Dark Pulse
Yanappu
Baoppu
Zoroa
Washibon
Both BW fossil pokemon
Pokerus

Dream World Ability
Slowpoke
Aerodactyl
Goldeen
Hoppip

And others from White; just ask :)

Last edited:
Looking for: Help with the version-exclusives from someone with White. basically just trading Tornelos and Voltolos for dex-data as well as some trading for the trade evolutions. (just temporal, then we both get our original pokemon back)
Offering: well, it's more like a mutual help thing but i can give you something as thanks. i dunno exactly what though.. hatched zoroas? everyone has them already though. i can hatch you starters and stuff like that too. i can give items too, perhaps even some legendary. just ask ^^

guitalex

I have:
- tons of Furijio. If you don't know what it is, it's the evil/awesome looking snowflake. It has a 1% encounter rate outside of winter (which then becomes 5% lol). They all have neutral natures, but if you have a Ditto you can breed the nature you need into it.
- tons of Meraruba (Ulbamoth babies), which are great if you're starting the game (you won't get an egg for it until much later)
- bred male/female Mischevious Heart Murkrow (many are Jolly, can't find a single Adamant to save my life) with Brave Bird
- bred female Regeneration Tangela with Leech Seed

Looking for:
- Guts Shinx, preferably female? I've been looking and all I can find is males all the time.
- Churine, the Doreida pre-evolution. I already have one but it's so damn cute. If you can make it hold a Leaf Stone I'll love you forever, but if not that's still OK.
- Legendaries, but I'm just saying it for the sake of saying it, since it's the most commonly asked thing EVER
- Dream World friends!!! If you have a Dream World account, trade me something! Need more DW points, as I'm only getting a couple of hundred a day. And if you're in an advanced area, leave a random new berry there...

Last edited:

ShadowDragon16

Offering: I have legit Shinies from Soul Silver, Soft Reseted Shiny Lugia, Ho-oh, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, and Suicune. As well Some other shinies such as Snorlax and lots more.

Looking for: Shiny Darumakka, Minezumi, Fushide, Munna, and Otamaro.

PM me if u would like to trade.

-MX-

Anybody willing to a quick back-and-forth trade so I can evolve my Dokketesu? I'm willing to help you evolve one of your trade evolution Pokemon. PM me and I'll tell you when I'm ready to do it.

i have freshly hatched monozu to offer all with dark pulse. i am seeking zorua or tsutarja

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
I have completed my Dex and have one of each Pokemon in my PC.

Offering:
Any Pokemon that is breedable.
Egg moves
Can breed for Natures

Will not breed for:
IV
Chained Egg Moves

Looking for:
Nothing in return. Trade fodder basically. I've completed my dex.

PM with what you need to fill your dex.

Zabi

Not really here.
For Trade:
Male Dark Pulse Monozu's - All Level 1, UT
Male Zorua's with Dark Pulse - All Level 1, UT

What I Am Looking For:
Pokabu (Preferably just hatched)
Zorua (Preferably just hatched) *
Any Hoenn or Kanto Starters (Preferably just hatched)
Anything you want to offer, really

If you are interested, send me a PM and we can exchange Friend Codes!

*Blacked out Pokemon I have now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.