• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official BW Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugadawg13

Team Aqua Leader
Hey guys. I'm picking up White tomorrow but really want a Gothita on my team. If anyone wants a Solosis, the White exclusive about like Gothita, or any White exclusive to trade then that's good. Just PM me please.

EDIT: I do request it be female.

Last edited:

Reznor

Flame on...
i'm notably looking for 5th generation pokemon with good IV's. i haven't started the RNG process for my white version yet and need to get a few good pokikes for VGC 11..

offering ev'd cofagirgus calm nature
Shiny Scraggy
NUMEROUS ev'd pokies from 4th generation and below all ready for standard competetive play... somebody help a guy out!!

alakazam^

Looking for masterballs and shinies. Got some older Gen shinies and legendaries to trade. Also interested in International trading (have Japanese game).

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Does anyone have a male/ or female snivy(english) with a nature that increases speed?

Rakurai

Seeking a male Deino with Earth Power.

Have access to a multitude of female Dream World Pokemon, including a Drizzle Poliwag, and all three fifth gen starters.

Last edited:

attila

looking for a DW murkrow(female)/arceus/starters, zekrom, deoxys (good nature/stats), gen 5 shinies, pokemon with multiple full ivs, and one off items.

will trade for:
DW poliwag/vulpix
Cross-gen starters
Shiny Magnectric (UT) and Golem (evolved from geodude)
Alamos Darkrai
Almia Darkrai
Mystery Mew
10 Anniversary Celebi
NWS Manaphy
TRU Manaphy
EUSMR09 Regigigas
Poketopia Magmortar
Black/White exclusives
Zorua eggs
Pokemon with multiple full ivs
Almost any pokemon from gen 1-4 (excluding gen 4 legendaries)
Pokeshifting service

I'm also looking for someone with a japanese game to help evolve my porygon...

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Mantis

WTT: Scyter, Chandelure, Drilbur, Pansear, Virizion, Braviary, Zekrom, Samurott and Hydreigon.

Need: femal Snorunt, Feebas, Gardevoir and Growlithe.

Rockstar95

Really want a Shiny snivy.. will give 3 Pokemon for one and if I get a timid one I will give 5 pokemon for it!1!
Please lv 1 or 5

MJN2010

Hi looking for a tepig, preferabley level1 or around that level, can't really offer much, although do have a couple of level 1 zorua/egg zoruas to offer

Skiss

Looking for a golett and deino. Don't need anything special I just want them for my first playthrough. Let me know what you want in return.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Does anyone have an extra snivy that they are willing to give with a nature that increases speed?

*PM me if you do

Last edited:

SilverFeather13

Pocky Addiction
I'm looking for a Oshawott and a Tepig. Nature,IV's,Ev's,Level,Nickname, and moves don't matter. I can offer any shiny I own in my SS and HG files. I can't transfer them yet, Im only on my second badge. ^_^ PM/VM me~

Darkpulsar

Demon Trainer
Hey Guys (; Should be picking up the new game some time tonight and shall be seeking a Rufflet! Any level will do but preferable below level 20 as i want to EV train it. Let me know what you want in return (Make it Reasonable).
PM me if you're interested (;

gatesy0093

anyone willing to trade a event Serebii or Zorua for a Simisage?

also anyone want to trade a Boldore for a Boldore so they can evovle :) if yes then message me :)

darkwonders

I'm looking for a Foreign pokemon in the Unova region that is able to breed with my Snivy. I'm trying to go for a shiny one and I need a foreign pokemon to speed up the process.

PM if you have one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.