• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyhaj

My team for the Elite Four consisted of
Emolga
Krookodile
Whimsicott
Sigilyph
Azumarill
Magmortar

Just want to share my thoughts around these Pokemon ;)

Emolga is a speedy one, with access to Acrobatics. Powerful stab move. Mine's physical, so Spark was the best option to start with as an Electric move.
Krookodile got a high Attack stat, and boost it more with Moxie. EQ and Crunch took down almost everything.
Whimsicott is a Pokemon that I found kinda odd. Prankster ability was good for using moves like Leech Seed and Stun Spore, but it was actually quite speedy without, too. Gave it Shadow Ball for some coverage.
Sigilyph was a little interesting to use. With Psychic, Air Slash and Ice Beam, it could take care of a lot. It had useable Sp. Atk.
Azumarill got quite a boost with Huge Power. Mine knew Waterfall, Ice Punch, Return and Superpower, which usually ended with total annihilation.
Magmortar was a Pokemon I didn't really like, and didn't have much luck with earlier. It came to it's right use here though. With moves like Psychic and Thunderbolt, it became a viable team member for me.

Whimsicott will probably not be used my me again, due to the poor movepool it has. Emolga was a little fragile, but it is cute though ;)
Krookodile ended up as the powerhouse, and will definately be used again. Not sure if I will use the three last ones again. Maybe Magmortar?

AcidicMonkey

My team consisted solely of gift and in-game traded Pokemon:

Samurott (Hydra)
Lilligant (Petulia)
Zoroark
Sawsbuck (Faline)
Gigalith

Type-wise they didn't have the best coverage in the world but that was kinda what I liked about the team - they provided a challenge. Well, not really, given how easy in-game is. It was a fun team nonetheless though.

andyhaj: looks like a pretty solid team there. I actually had an Emolga on my last save... not much survived an Acrobatics from him. :p

Zenith2256

Zenith2256
Ok I need some help!
Im up to the 7th Gym and have a team but im not sure if I want to keep all of them.
I want to get your opinion on what I should keep, what to get rid of and what to add. So here is my team(Yes I know slightly under level):
Magneton Lv. 38
Samurott Lv. 39
Arcanine Lv. 41
Krokorok Lv 39
Seviper Lv. 43
Thanks for your help.. Also Where can I get a Ice Type

First off I needed help to start the game. So many pokes so little time. I breed the best nature i can get and train them off and on. Played thru B2 now W2. Jus beat 7th gym. I have ab 11 pokes around the same levels on this playthrough. The main objective is to get everyone to lvl 100. And figure out good team combos along the way. If some of these guys should be left off the team and put on a team of their own let me know. If I need to train someone for a team no problem. Ps this is Hydreigons reign him and carracosta stay. NO ITEMS NEED HELP !!

Zweilous lvl 53
Modest , Likes to Relax, Hustle
-Dragon Pulse
-Dark Pulse
-Dragon Rush
-Body Slam

Carracosta (Donitello) lvl50
Careful , Capable of taking hits , Solid rock
-Aqua Jet
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Surf

Aggron lvl 49
Jolly, Often Dozes Off , Rock Head
-Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail
-Strength

Pupitar lvl 50
Serious, Proud of it's Power, Shed Skin
- Thrash
- Hyper Beam
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
This guy is ab to receive his moves via lvl up.

Zapdos lvl 54 SS edition
Careful (terrible I know) , Alert to Sounds, Pressure
- Thunder
- Thunderbolt
- Ancient Power
- Fly

Ninetales lvl 52
Calm ,
-Fire Blast
-Flamethrower
-Extracensory
-Hex

Aerodactyl lvl 46
Modest,
- Thunderfang
- Flamethrower
- Stealth Rock
- Rock slide

Empoleon lvl 44
Sassy,
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Flash Cannon
- will be Drill peck

Houndoom lvl 41 w/ active Pokerus
Bashful,
-Overheat
-Flamethrower
-Dark Pulse
-Firefang
He's been in a time capsule. Easily one of my faves. A good Pokemon Y addition ? Dark team ? So fun. Needs his niche.

Scizor lvl 56 SS edition
Sassy
-X-scissor
-Wing Attack
-Bullet punch
-Cut ??? Ideas

I'll take any insight. I like sharing my experiences in game. Not many people you talk to at 25 yo have anything to say ab pokemon lol.

tman9199

Hi guys and gals, I just picked up black2 and I haven't played Pokémon in years, since prolly yellow on GBC. soo I'm pretty rusty haha. But I wanted to ask if anyone has a Charmander they are willing to trade...I know I'm a noob when it comes to this but I was referred to the forum to ask since I have no way of getting him otherwise.

Nulava

Banned
Pokemon White 2 Team:
~Samurott
~Unfezant
~Lucario
~Zebstrika
~Arcanine
~Flygon

All of them are currently at Level 100.

Hi guys and gals, I just picked up black2 and I haven't played Pokémon in years, since prolly yellow on GBC. soo I'm pretty rusty haha. But I wanted to ask if anyone has a Charmander they are willing to trade...I know I'm a noob when it comes to this but I was referred to the forum to ask since I have no way of getting him otherwise.

Try this thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?221-Kanto-Families

Last edited:

AquilaTempestas

Galactic Fan
Restarted White 2, and am now going through the process of training up my dragon team which were all hatched from eggs.

Four of them don't have the right nature, but I'll worry about that post-game.

Current Team:
Gible lvl 15
Deino lvl 18
Dratini lvl 16
Axew lvl 16
Horsea lvl 17
Bagon lvl 15

Garchomp947

My team consists of:

Emboar
Magnezone
Jellicent
Crobat
Gigalith

As for my last I do use Leavanny, however I am thinking of changing it to another grass type like Sawsbuck or Lilligant. Are these pokemon any good to use in-game?.

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
Playing White 2 over again... My team right now is Lucario, Azumarill, Serperior, Growlithe, Unfezant, and Ampharos. Waiting till I get a Fire Stone and Growlithe learns a few moves because Arcanine can't learn them and I always keep my starter on my team. Everyone on this team except Growlithe was actually on my team my first time through White 2 actually.

My White 2 team consists of:

1.) Samurott
2.) Latias
3.) Lucario
4.) Arcanine
5.) Electivire
6.) Braviary

I jsut recently achieved getting all these guys up to level 100. :)

In my Black 2, I started out with Tepig since I already chose Snivy and Oshawott in Black and White. So there's Emboar. I couldn't resist picking up a Riolu early game so Lucario makes #2. Then there's Flygon, Hydreigon, Garbodor (for a challenge), and finally Excadrill. Overall, not a bad team for in-game and I don't recall having any trouble except when I started doing more competitive things like the PWT.

GreenGator

Hi, so I was planning on doing an anime-run of Pokemon White 2.

I'm starting with Snivy and I was wondering if someone was willing to give me two pokemon that they would like to see someone use or that someone hasn't used in a while.

Main Team-

• Snivy- Servine- Serperior

Reserves-

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Actually had a team of eight when going through White 2 the first time, of course I had to leave two out for the E4.

Started off with Tepig since I picked Snivy in White and Oshawott in BlazeBlack, and I actually stuck with him.
Pigenstein the Emboar
Nolan the Octillery
Nruff the Mamoswine
Sophia the Grumpig
Magna-Tova the Magnezone
Ashera the Leavanny

The two I left out of the E4 were:
Ilyana the Cinccino
Septimus the Golurk
Weirdly enough this was the second time I had two Ground-types in my team. Also, half the team were transferred in as eggs from White. I wanted to make it so that I still had 'Mons that were in Unova's Dex, even though Spoink's a B2 exclusive. I've always wanted to use a few of these and they served me quite well, even if this was one of the slowest/defensively frail teams I've come up with.

Navarch

This is my plan for my current play through. It seems promising, and it will be my first time using Serperior, Lucario, and Swanna.

Serperior (M) - Adamant/Careful/Impish (Overgrow)
Lucario (M) - Modest/Timid (Inner Focus/Steadfast)
Ampharos (F) - Modest (Static)
Arcanine (M) - Adamant/Jolly (Intimidate)
Krookodile (M) - Adamant/Jolly (Moxie)
Swanna (F) - Modest/Timid (Keen Eye/Big Pecks)

Status
Not open for further replies.