• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenEdge

500.gif

Emboar
- Wild Charge
- Fire Punch
- Scald
- Superpower

589.gif

Escavalier
- Megahorn
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Return

571.gif

Zoroark
- Nasty Plot
- Night Daze
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast

640.gif

Virizion
- Calm Mind
- Giga Drain
- Energy Ball
- Stone Edge

628.gif

Braviary
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Toxic
- U-turn

593.gif

Jellicent
- Surf
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Ice Beam

hksgh0st

I'm not a big fan of recoil moves, though my (future) Braviary (if I'm going to train one in White 2) will have Brave Bird.
And Galvantula would/will come in handy against Skyla and Marlon (and against two of the Elite Four members).

another could be arcanine and learn flygon flamethrower??

Räven Velish

black lives matter
I already swapped Metagross with Lucario (I already stated why) and I never used Lucario before (and Samurott and Zoruark as well), so I don't the idea of re-swapping a Pokémon I never used for another Pokémon in the same conditions (though I want to keep Flygon, which I trained in Emerald, for personal reasons)

Replace Metagross with Zoroark, then.

hksgh0st

I'm thinking about using a Mantine in Black...is it any good?I've never used one before.

depends on how you feel about it, like with the in-game i find it good to find out the pros and cons of the pokemon i use up to you bud

Tonguetyd

My planed bw2 team is.
Squirtle
Charmander/arcanine
Elekid
Flygon
Lucario
No idea?
Can I get some suggestions?

Suggestion:Evolve them.

Other suggestion:
Arcanine
Adamant/Jolly
-Flare Blitz
-Wild Charge
-Close Combat
-Crunch/Outrage/ExtremeSpeed

Last edited:

hksgh0st

Liligant is the only one here i never used before. maybe sewaddle i was thinking. Or posibly koffing. i think it might be koffing.
(ground
a possible moveset for lilligant - own tempo - petal dance, quiver dance, teeter dance, hidden power (water/ground) - leaf guard - sunny day, solar beam, energy ball, hidden power (ground) - own tempo - sleep powder, dream eater, petal dance, leech seed
leavanny - overcoat - x scissor, leaf blade/ seed bomb, swords dance, shadow claw
weezing - sludge bomb, thunderbolt, flamethrower, pain split

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
I want to train a Liepard but I'm not sure if I should catch a Purrloin that focuses more on Attack or Sp. Attack as those stats are the same. It learns Nasty Plot which is awesome, but I'm pretty sure it has better Physical move options and it does learn Hone Claws anyway...what should I do?

XGallade

448.gif

Level 52
-Swords Dance
-Force Palm
-Shadow Claw
-Strength

497.gif

Level 53
-Coil
-Leech Seed
-Leaf Blade
-Dragon Tail

571.gif

Level 51
-Night Slash
-Hone Claws
-Shadow Claw
-U-Turn

134.gif

Level 50
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Acid Armor
-Hydro Pump

637.gif

Level 51
-Silver Wind
-Fly
-Ember (I seriously need flamethrower or something. Where is it? D: )
-Psychic

596.gif

Level 48
-Electro Ball
-Volt Switch
-Sucker Punch
-Signal Beam

Going to enter Route 23 now. Just finished the Plasma plot.
Any ideas on better moves i can get at this point in game, or is that basically what i'm using for the league? (Besides Lucario, I know he gets Close Combat soon (in favor of Force Palm))

Last edited:

AbsolGoesEuweh

Heya,

I'm planning on making a serpent team with:
Serperior
Steelix
Charizard (egg)
Gyarados
Therian Thundurus
????

I'd rather not trade over too much pokemon from white 1 (Charizard is okay), and I don't know what to put for the last slot. I wanted to use Archeops, but thats post game, and Flygon seems too overused. Any suggestions? It fits if it has a long body and tail.

XGallade

Heya,

I'm planning on making a serpent team with:
Serperior
Steelix
Charizard (egg)
Gyarados
Therian Thundurus
????

I'd rather not trade over too much pokemon from white 1 (Charizard is okay), and I don't know what to put for the last slot. I wanted to use Archeops, but thats post game, and Flygon seems too overused. Any suggestions? It fits if it has a long body and tail.

Would you count Scolipede as long body with tail? It's pretty decent, tbh

hksgh0st

448.gif

Level 52
-Swords Dance
-Force Palm
-Shadow Claw
-Strength

497.gif

Level 53
-Coil
-Leech Seed
-Leaf Blade
-Dragon Tail

571.gif

Level 51
-Night Slash
-Hone Claws
-Shadow Claw
-U-Turn

134.gif

Level 50
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Acid Armor
-Hydro Pump

637.gif

Level 51
-Silver Wind
-Fly
-Ember (I seriously need flamethrower or something. Where is it? D: )
-Psychic

596.gif

Level 48
-Electro Ball
-Volt Switch
-Sucker Punch
-Signal Beam

Going to enter Route 23 now. Just finished the Plasma plot.
Any ideas on better moves i can get at this point in game, or is that basically what i'm using for the league? (Besides Lucario, I know he gets Close Combat soon (in favor of Force Palm))

flame thrower is on route 23

hksgh0st

I want to train a Liepard but I'm not sure if I should catch a Purrloin that focuses more on Attack or Sp. Attack as those stats are the same. It learns Nasty Plot which is awesome, but I'm pretty sure it has better Physical move options and it does learn Hone Claws anyway...what should I do?

liepards movepool has mostly physical attack sso if you plan on using it, it would be best to use a physical set

So I have changed my future team. The amount of Arcanines have got out of hand

Samurott-
Surf
Aqua tail
X-scissor
Ice beam

Ninetales
Nasty plot
Flamethrower
Energy ball
Extrasensory

Flygon