• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddyll

@ Ashrynn You should do a black 2 challenge run, try looking at these pokemon:

Serperior (Starter)
Emboar ( Starter)
Samurott (Starter)
Escavalier
Accelgor
Krookodile
Excadrill
Chandelure
Scrafty
Roserade
Altaria
Kingdra
Zangoose
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Emolga
Arbok
Any of the Eevee's

There's still too many, i just wrote the poke's i like. But yeah, challenge mode is fun (y).

Last edited:

Ashrynn

Energy Ball instead of Roost, IMO. Sigilyph can't really take hits. It can take special hits, but only after using Calm Mind.

Sigilyph can actually take a hit. 75/80/80 for it's defenses really isn't bad, only 5 less HP than Flygon actually. CM only boosts it further, so Roost is a really, really good option on it.

That said, if you don't like self-heals on Pokemon in-game Energy Ball is a good option, that or even Ice Beam for Iris(though it's available much later).

@ Ashrynn You should do a black 2 challenge run, try looking at these pokemon:

Serperior (Starter)
Emboar ( Starter)
Samurott (Starter)
Escavalier
Accelgor
Krookodile
Excadrill
Chandelure
Scrafty
Roserade
Altaria
Kingdra
Zangoose
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Emolga
Arbok
Any of the Eevee's

There's still too many, i just wrote the poke's i like. But yeah, challenge mode is fun (y).

I have move-sets for all of the pokemon you've listed actually. However, I'm already considering pokemon and it will probably consist of Samurott, Torterra/Leafeon/Swellow, Flareon, Glaceon, Emolga/Raichu/Ampharos and Cobalion.

Last edited:

EnragedSwalot

My Team. (black 2)
Carracosta
Zebstrika
Claydol
Ferrothorn
Beartic
Emboar
My Team. (white 2)
Drapion
Flygon
Banette
Metagross
Slaking
Samurott
I decided to put lots of older pokemon into my white 2 team due to the fact I have the unova dex completed in Black. Most of the final formed pokemon I have trained up. The few unova pokemon I used in black 2 were the ones i haven't trained.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
This is hopefully my final idea for my Black 2 team, though I still need hope with the reserves:

Main Game Team (Before beating Ghetsis):
:502::542:;058;;169;;376;:571:
Post-Main Game Team (After beating Ghetsis):
:502::542:;058;;169;;376;;463;
Reserves:
;452; (;323; OR ;325;) (;127; OR ;027; OR ;206; OR ;225; OR ;226;)

I'm open to comments & suggestions

Ashrynn

Here is the team I think I may use during my Black 2 Challenge Run. I was trying to keep to pokemon who aren't in the OU tier again. Per my usual ideas I'm using one legendary and decided to go with Cobalion, but this may change later for another fighting type. I also wanted to use the three starter types, but from varying generations and came up with this. It's been forever and a half since I've used Charizard on any team and this made me feel pretty nostalgic.

Charmander was my first starter after all!

I am open to suggestions on this team, but preferably I'd like to keep Glaceon. I am considering a change of Cobalion as I said, but not sure what I'd use over him. I was thinking about a Dream World Swoobat - Makes Calm Mind just crazy cool! That leaves a Rock Weakness, but not sure I care too much about that.

I can post move-sets as well if that would help.

497.gif
160.gif
006.gif
026.gif
471.gif
638.gif

Here is a team my friend wants to use. They decided to go only with pokemon they could catch in-game as they don't plan on trading with their other game.

503.gif
181.gif
407.gif
136.gif
573.gif
169.gif

This is just a mix of some of their favorite pokemon. Samurott is their favor of the Unova starters and they used to use Amphy & Crobat in GSC. They love Flareon and Roselia's looks over others and they thought getting a free DW Cincinno in-game was too good to pass up.

Last edited:

GregoryZoroark

Pokemon Master
Hey thanks, with all that has been posted for this, I'm starting to get a good team idea going. thank you guys so very much.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Need Help Guiz i need to know what team should i use for my white 2 run

Team One
6.png
260.png
196.png
373.png
135.png
448.png

Or Team 2
392.png
475.png
635.png
350.png
609.png
530.png

Can someone help me out here? if my team is to weird or i should use a different poke please help :$

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
So I updated my mono water team with a slowbro. Just checking how this would be...

;171; @ Leftovers
Nickname: Latty
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Modest (+sp. Atk -Atk)
EV: 40 HP/ 236 sp.atk/ 232 defense

- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Thunder Wave

Lanturn is a great user of BoltBeam Combo. Surf is the STAB while Thunder Wave cripple enemies and slow them down to Lattys level.

;130; @ Wacan Berry
Nickname: Garra
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -sp.Atk)
EV: 252 Atk/ 252 spd/ 4 sp.def

- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Waterfall

This build is creamy and cheesy. Dragon Dance, and then sweep using variety of moves to sweep.

;395; @ Mystic Water
Nickname: Empole
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Timid (+spd -Atk)
EV: 252 sp.atk/ 252 spd/ 4 def

- Surf
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam
- Agility

Sweepoleon will sweep to the metropolitan. Agility boosts Empole to an awesome level, with Surf and Ice Beam at its dispense. Also, Grass Knot for slow, bulky grounds and rocks.

;184; @ Life Orb
Nickname: Azure
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -sp.atk)
EV: 252 Atk/ 252 def/ 4 hp

- Aqua Jet
- Ice Punch
- Waterfall
- Bulldoze

Wow. Huge Power Life Orb Adamant Azumarill sweeps hard! Another offensive bulldozer~ with the skill bulldoze as well!

;272; @ Damp Rock
Nickname: Ludi
Ability: Rain Dish
Nature: Bold (+def -atk)
EV: 252 HP/ 252 def/ 4 sp. def

- Rain Dance
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam

My team's tank. Leech seed and rain dish recovery gives me recovery, giga drain for moarrr and ice beam for grass types that try to switch in.

;080; @ *please suggest here*
Nickname: Slowgy
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Modest (+sp. Atk - Atk)
EV: 252 sp. Atk/ 252 def/ 4 sp.def

- Trick Room
- Dark Pulse
- Surf
- Flamethrower

With Trick Room, Slowgy can easy utilize dark pulses flinch rate. Flame thrower for pesky grass and surf for being awesome. Trick Room is extremely useful, since non of my Pokemon are fast.

Suggestion? Can any Pokemon counter this team? Thanks

Last edited:

andresballer03

Need Help Guiz i need to know what team should i use for my white 2 run

Team One
6.png
260.png
196.png
373.png
135.png
448.png

Or Team 2
392.png
475.png
635.png
350.png
609.png
530.png

Can someone help me out here? if my team is to weird or i should use a different poke please help :$
both teams look really good and are pretty awesome. in terms of balance, i think that both of these pull it off very well. obviously for both teams, you'd have to trade over eggs. the one thing i dont like about the second team (and this is just me, no need to freak out about it) is that you have two fighting and two fire types, maybe keep gallade and go for a different pokemon than infernape, maybe serperior, that way you get to use your starter. you could also use ampharos or an ice type like vanilluze and beartic.

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
both teams look really good and are pretty awesome. in terms of balance, i think that both of these pull it off very well. obviously for both teams, you'd have to trade over eggs. the one thing i dont like about the second team (and this is just me, no need to freak out about it) is that you have two fighting and two fire types, maybe keep gallade and go for a different pokemon than infernape, maybe serperior, that way you get to use your starter. you could also use ampharos or an ice type like vanilluze and beartic.

How about this
6.png
475.png
635.png
530.png
135.png
503.png

I thought about adding surperior but i'm not to fond on grass types and gallade can learn leafblade anyways.? i think this team covers every type :)

Last edited:

Crobat_Curse

Wow, someone else is actually using Delcatty. I would say...Heatmor. Flareon and Arcanine are way too main-streamed.

Yup haha, I love Delcatty's designs, and in-game anything can work. :) Ahh that's odd, I was actually contemplating Heatmor! Got to agree on your last point (well, Arcanine anyway.) Most teams seems to use either it or Magmortar - where's the originality?

Ashrynn

Indeed. If they were mainstream, they would be OU... And they are UU right now.
Actually I meant Arcanine is pretty main-stream for people's in-game teams(off what's been posted), but I don't think I've seen a team(or generally anyone) using a Heatmor and outside of myself pushing for people to use Flareon I don't see it posted all that often.

Also in support of Heatmor:

Heatmor @ Choice Scarf/Life Orb
Nature: Naive
Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Giga Drain
Superpower
Night Slash/Thunder Punch/Hone Claws

~~~~~

Now then...I was hoping for some opinions on my Black 2 Challenge team:

497.gif
160.gif
006.gif
243.gif
471.gif
528.gif

CM/Coil Serperior, SD-Gatr, DD-Charizard, Scarf-Raikou, Specs Glaceon, CM~DW Swoobat

Also on my White 2 Team I was considering Slowking > Suicune. Opinions...?

Last edited:

Ashrynn

[PR]Tate;14956287 said:
Zarorak
Chandelure
Mrshtomp
Hydergeon
Mienshao
TOxirock
Snorlax
You're supposed to say why you're using these pokemon, not just list six and move on.

Ashrynn

Yes! Get a slowking, its so fun to use and it's just underrated. What's the moveset? I'll try to help
Er... It's just that my White 1 Team has Entei and Black 2 is supposed to have Raikou...Feels wrong to break it up. Though I was also hoping to wait for a release of DW Snivy for Contrary Serperior later on.

Slowking @ Choice Specs / Life Orb
Nature: Modest
~ Surf
~ Fire Blast-Flamethrower / Ice Beam
~ Psyshock
~ Grass Knot / T-Wave

Life Orb+T-Wave. It's DW Ability means I can use it for hit&run with Specs or put a Life Orb on it and T-Wave to cripple. I'm guessing nobody likes my other team >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.