• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaster327

My team in Black 2 is really all down to chance. I will be doing a Badge Quest so I'm not really sure what the game will throw at me. I really hope I find a shiny Magby, though. That will be a great addition to the team...

Aah Snap

Pokemon Master
Emboar
-Flare Blitz
-Hammer Arm
-Wild Charge
-Stone Edge/Payback

Azumarill
-Waterfall
-Ice Punch
-Superpower
-Surf/Filler

Golurk
-Shadow Punch
-Earthquake
-Hammer Arm
-ThunderPunch

Mamoswine
-Icicle Crash/Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Superpower

Drapion
-Crunch
-Cross Poison
-Aqua Tail
-Earthquake/Brick Break

Grumpig
-Psychic
-Power Gem
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast

That team looks awesome!

SunRiver

Guardian of Earth
497.gif

Serperior:
Adamant @ Big Root
Aqua Tail
Coil
Leaf Blade
Leech Seed

Of all the Unova starters, Snivy has been always my favorite. In Pokemon White, I had the urge to use a Special Set but the move-pool was frustrating. Due to that situation, I shifted Serperior to a Physical Choice, which helped me a lot during the adventure.

The nature that I will go with is Adamant if luck is on my side, with a set that match the path we are taking. We start off with Leech Seed with the support of Big Root as an item. Coil is a must to strengthen the different stats of the snake, defensively and offensively. The two attacking options are Leaf Blade as a strong stab move, and the tutors gift in Aqua Tail for coverage.

There was this set that I wanted to try with moves like: Dragon Pulse, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Gastro Acid or Calm Mind, but the special capabilities of my other Pokemon are more than enough.

471.gif

Glaceon:
Modest @ Mystic Water
Icy Wind
Wish
Barrier / Mirror Coat
Water Pulse

Some may ask, why Glaceon?

Well, the Snow Fox has a beautiful design and a lethal special power that saved me more than I can remember against Galactic. In-game, it is a force that should not be taken too lightly as one hit from a STAB Ice Beam will slice through teams. Which is the real problem, it cleans everything in front of it. That is why I chose that set for the early adventure in Unova; to make the game more competitive.

Icy Wind has such a nice and gimmicky effect in the speed deduction to your foes, and despite the fact it won't hit as hard as Ice Beam, it remain a STAB to watch out for. Before the Elite Four Challenge, Icy Wind shall be removed for Ice Beam.

The only valuable recovery option for the Eevee Family, Wish. It is a standard choice on Glaceon to help him survive then restore health against weaker opponents. The third move is between Barrier or Mirror Coat, in that preference. Barrier brings a defensive cover not only for Glaceon but also the entire team. On the other hand, Mirror Coat is always a nice surprise against some special type users. Let us not forget, there is always Shadow Ball...

The final attacking option is Water Pulse. This move is exclusive to Generation III and IV with move tutors. I understand that it is not a strong move but it is fun In-game, especially with Mystic Water on Glaceon. Also, for those who haven't noticed the new animation for Water Pulse in BW2, it is extremely beautiful. Google it, people.

637.gif

Volcarona:
Bold: @ Charcoal
Gust
Fire Spin
Roost
Silver Wind

I know, I know... bare with me for a moment.

Unlike my Glaceon set which I made because of the In-game challenge, the choices for Volcarona have been limited by the reality of its late moves.

You see, months ago I intended to capture the early Volcarona and made the usual final set of the moves with Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Heat Wave... etc. However, a couple of days ago I decided to look at the moves of Volcarona here on Serebii, and I was surprised.

The move Quiver Dance is learned at level 59, Heat Wave at 60, and Bug Buzz at 70... which is a let down. So, I decided to be a realistic human and built the moves on what is available now rather than later. Granted, there are tutors but I want to keep the shards for other purposes. Aka, I ain't spending two tutor moves on a single Pokemon.

Volcarona is a Bold creature on my team to help with the bulk against some opponents, as Roost restores its health. Fire Spin is the available and realistic offensive Fire STAB option until I find the Flamethrower TM or Heat Wave late in the game. Silver Wind is the second STAB as it also has that nice boost in stats. Gust is the standard coverage option.

I know, these moves will change as the game advances.

571.gif

Zoroark:
Hasty: @ Wide Lens
Night Daze
U-turn
Hone Claws
Focus Blast

Ah, the Illusion Fox...

As you can see, I'm pulling a gimmicky set for the In-game events. True, I have better options on Zoroark, but I prefer those. Since it will be N's Pokemon that I will raise, Hasty is the fixed nature.

The moves begin with the Special signature move of Zoroark, Night Daze. Did you hear that? It's called Night Daze. Is there any cooler name?! Plus, I prefer it over Dark Pulse again for gimmicky and power reasons.

The second slot has U-turn as a coverage move and an escape route for Zoroark when things get tough with bulkier foes. Hone Claws is there for the sharp increase in physical strength and accuracy to support the final attack; Focus Blast. The Fighting Type move provides great coverage along with the Dark Type, and I hope it will turn great.

334.gif

Altaria:
Calm @ Leftovers
Dragon Pulse
Roost
Cotton Guard
Flamethrower / Toxic

Let's be honest for a moment..

We all know that the big battle is between two Dragon Pokemon for an early In-game adventure, Flygon VS Altaria.

Names like Haxorus or Hydreigon will have a place on every serious player's strong team later, but what we are talking about is the early stages.

The decision to use one over the other is based on personal preference. I like Flygon, and I know it has better offensive range than Altaria. However, I remain faithful to the bulky Dragon Bird who has greater defenses... and oh, how I wish I can breed a shiny Swablu... Gooooold!

Anyway, the set.

As you can see, a simple STAB Dragon Pulse. Roost for recovery. Cotton Guard to piss the challengers off. The final spot is between Flamethrower to burn things here and there, or Toxic to drain the energy from the opponents.

593.gif

Jellicent:
Bold / Calm @ Leftovers
Toxic
Scald
Recover
Ice Beam

Jellicent, what can we say about this Pokemon that hasn't been said before? It's a Water Type, and a Ghost Type. It has unique defenses in its type and stats. A reliable Pokemon in the Group support. An effective Pokemon while annoying opponents.

The ability I have chosen is Water Absorb even though I wanted to test Cursed Body, but that 30% chance vs the free recovery against water types was a decisive factor in my choice.

When building the arsenal of Jellicent, I had in mind the situations we will face. A regular W-O-W set was not something on my mind, so I combined the usual Stall set with a regular one. Toxic is my weapon to drain the health of opposing teams. Scald is a unique attacking option with a status side effect in Burn, dropping by so the overkill with w-o-w. Recover is there to piss the opposition and healing. Ice Beam is there to cover when facing those Dragons and what not. There is a possibility it may change to Shadow Ball or something...

My Problem...

As you can see, dear Poke Pals, the problem in my team is the lack of a strong and convincing Physical Attacker. I know that my Serperior is a physical one, but from my experiance the Snake's hits are not as hard as I want them to be. You can also notice that Zoroark is also a versatile Pokemon between the two styles. Still, I'm quite concenrned on this subject if I face Iris and other strong players. Anyone has a good suggestion?

The only option I can come up with right now is a physical form of Eelektross.

604_zps4733250a.gif

Eelektross:
Adamant @ Big Root
Drain Punch
Coil
Wild Charge
Dragon Claw / Dragon Tail

The lack of Electric Type Pokemon in my team forced me to thing of someone who can function in a unique role, and even though I do love Galvantula; the spider had to go. Plus, from all the Physical Electric types Eelektross was the most preferred from the likes of Ampharos and Electivire.

Levitate is the obvious ability, and the nature is Adamant to get the needed boost in Attack. Drain Punch is an excellent addition by the tutors as it provides great coverage when attacking and a great healing option in return. Coil is a lovable move to increase the attack, defense, and accuracy stats. Wild Charge (Or ThunderPunch) is the main STAB move. Finally, the move Dragon Claw provides great coverage in attack, and the move Dragon Tail provide great tactical influence during the battle.

Other than that, I was thinking of Mienshao, Metagross, or Lucario...

Last edited:

vgplayer405

I NEED HALP. I'm not good at making choices. I have several selections for different slots, but I only need 6, as this will be my permanent team. I would like for you to implement the type clause, and species clause. Thanks.

Uber: Beldum, Axew, or Bagon

Starter: Squirtle, Totodile, Torchic, Turtwig, or Tepig

Starter Replacement: Exeggcute, Growlithe, Barboach, Cacnea, Magby, or Staryu

Electric Type: Magnemite, Elekid, Voltorb, Tynamo, Shinx, or Chinchou

Extra (Pick 2): Pawniard, Duskull, Drowsee, Meditite, Riolu, Drifloon, Tailow, Poliwhirl, Grimer, Gastly, Pinser, Scyther, Heracross, Larvesta, Cubchoo, Spheal, Absol, Murkrow, Sandile, Ferroseed, Aron, Porygon, Swablu, and finally, Rufflet.

I know some of you may say this, because 2 of my friends have already, "Oh, why would you want to give yourself all of the Pokemon? It ruins the fun, also I've never kissed a girl, " Well, my response is that I want to have more fun with this game, because my Black play through was terrible. I had 4 Pokemon by the time I was at the Elite 4, and I had to catch an Amoongus just to beat them. Also, my Pokemon were terribly under leveled. All of that aside, I'm interested in your responses.

*EDIT* They will all be at level 5, and know no egg moves, or move tutor moves.

Last edited:

Kyurem1515

Keen Shiny Hunter
I NEED HALP. I'm not good at making choices. I have several selections for different slots, but I only need 6, as this will be my permanent team. I would like for you to implement the type clause, and species clause. Thanks.

Extra (Pick 2): Pawniard, Duskull, Drowsee, Meditite, Riolu, Drifloon, Tailow, Poliwhirl, Grimer, Gastly, Pinser, Scyther, Heracross, Larvesta, Cubchoo, Spheal, Absol, Murkrow, Sandile, Ferroseed, Aron, Porygon, Swablu, and finally, Rufflet.

I know some of you may say this, because 2 of my friends have already, "Oh, why would you want to give yourself all of the Pokemon? It ruins the fun, also I've never kissed a girl, " Well, my response is that I want to have more fun with this game, because my Black play through was terrible. I had 4 Pokemon by the time I was at the Elite 4, and I had to catch an Amoongus just to beat them. Also, my Pokemon were terribly under leveled. All of that aside, I'm interested in your responses.

Bagon
Turtwig
Magby
Magnemite
Riolu
Sandile

andresballer03

bagon, torchic, staryu, sandile, ferroseed, shinx. balanced, covers a lot of types, and all of these pokemon are beast

Shraeder

It's Lit
497.gif

Serperior:
Adamant @ Big Root
Aqua Tail
Coil
Leaf Blade
Leech Seed

Of all the Unova starters, Snivy has been always my favorite. In Pokemon White, I had the urge to use a Special Set but the move-pool was frustrating. Due to that situation, I shifted Serperior to a Physical Choice, which helped me a lot during the adventure.

The nature that I will go with is Adamant if luck is on my side, with a set that match the path we are taking. We start off with Leech Seed with the support of Big Root as an item. Coil is a must to strengthen the different stats of the snake, defensively and offensively. The two attacking options are Leaf Blade as a strong stab move, and the tutors gift in Aqua Tail for coverage.

There was this set that I wanted to try with moves like: Dragon Pulse, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Gastro Acid or Calm Mind, but the special capabilities of my other Pokemon are more than enough.

471.gif

Glaceon:
Modest @ Mystic Water
Icy Wind
Wish
Barrier / Mirror Coat
Water Pulse

Some may ask, why Glaceon?

Well, the Snow Fox has a beautiful design and a lethal special power that saved me more than I can remember against Galactic. In-game, it is a force that should not be taken too lightly as one hit from a STAB Ice Beam will slice through teams. Which is the real problem, it cleans everything in front of it. That is why I chose that set for the early adventure in Unova; to make the game more competitive.

Icy Wind has such a nice and gimmicky effect in the speed deduction to your foes, and despite the fact it won't hit as hard as Ice Beam, it remain a STAB to watch out for. Before the Elite Four Challenge, Icy Wind shall be removed for Ice Beam.

The only valuable recovery option for the Eevee Family, Wish. It is a standard choice on Glaceon to help him survive then restore health against weaker opponents. The third move is between Barrier or Mirror Coat, in that preference. Barrier brings a defensive cover not only for Glaceon but also the entire team. On the other hand, Mirror Coat is always a nice surprise against some special type users. Let us not forget, there is always Shadow Ball...

The final attacking option is Water Pulse. This move is exclusive to Generation III and IV with move tutors. I understand that it is not a strong move but it is fun In-game, especially with Mystic Water on Glaceon. Also, for those who haven't noticed the new animation for Water Pulse in BW2, it is extremely beautiful. Google it, people.

637.gif

Volcarona:
Bold: @ Charcoal
Gust
Fire Spin
Roost
Silver Wind

I know, I know... bare with me for a moment.

Unlike my Glaceon set which I made because of the In-game challenge, the choices for Volcarona have been limited by the reality of its late moves.

You see, months ago I intended to capture the early Volcarona and made the usual final set of the moves with Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Heat Wave... etc. However, a couple of days ago I decided to look at the moves of Volcarona here on Serebii, and I was surprised.

The move Quiver Dance is learned at level 59, Heat Wave at 60, and Bug Buzz at 70... which is a let down. So, I decided to be a realistic human and built the moves on what is available now rather than later. Granted, there are tutors but I want to keep the shards for other purposes. Aka, I ain't spending two tutor moves on a single Pokemon.

Volcarona is a Bold creature on my team to help with the bulk against some opponents, as Roost restores its health. Fire Spin is the available and realistic offensive Fire STAB option until I find the Flamethrower TM or Heat Wave late in the game. Silver Wind is the second STAB as it also has that nice boost in stats. Gust is the standard coverage option.

I know, these moves will change as the game advances.

571.gif

Zoroark:
Hasty: @ Wide Lens
Night Daze
U-turn
Hone Claws
Focus Blast

Ah, the Illusion Fox...

As you can see, I'm pulling a gimmicky set for the In-game events. True, I have better options on Zoroark, but I prefer those. Since it will be N's Pokemon that I will raise, Hasty is the fixed nature.

The moves begin with the Special signature move of Zoroark, Night Daze. Did you hear that? It's called Night Daze. Is there any cooler name?! Plus, I prefer it over Dark Pulse again for gimmicky and power reasons.

The second slot has U-turn as a coverage move and an escape route for Zoroark when things get tough with bulkier foes. Hone Claws is there for the sharp increase in physical strength and accuracy to support the final attack; Focus Blast. The Fighting Type move provides great coverage along with the Dark Type, and I hope it will turn great.

334.gif

Altaria:
Calm @ Leftovers
Dragon Pulse
Roost
Cotton Guard
Flamethrower / Toxic

Let's be honest for a moment..

We all know that the big battle is between two Dragon Pokemon for an early In-game adventure, Flygon VS Altaria.

Names like Haxorus or Hydreigon will have a place on every serious player's strong team later, but what we are talking about is the early stages.

The decision to use one over the other is based on personal preference. I like Flygon, and I know it has better offensive range than Altaria. However, I remain faithful to the bulky Dragon Bird who has greater defenses... and oh, how I wish I can breed a shiny Swablu... Gooooold!

Anyway, the set.

As you can see, a simple STAB Dragon Pulse. Roost for recovery. Cotton Guard to piss the challengers off. The final spot is between Flamethrower to burn things here and there, or Toxic to drain the energy from the opponents.

593.gif

Jellicent:
Bold / Calm @ Leftovers
Toxic
Scald
Recover
Ice Beam

Jellicent, what can we say about this Pokemon that hasn't been said before? It's a Water Type, and a Ghost Type. It has unique defenses in its type and stats. A reliable Pokemon in the Group support. An effective Pokemon while annoying opponents.

The ability I have chosen is Water Absorb even though I wanted to test Cursed Body, but that 30% chance vs the free recovery against water types was a decisive factor in my choice.

When building the arsenal of Jellicent, I had in mind the situations we will face. A regular W-O-W set was not something on my mind, so I combined the usual Stall set with a regular one. Toxic is my weapon to drain the health of opposing teams. Scald is a unique attacking option with a status side effect in Burn, dropping by so the overkill with w-o-w. Recover is there to piss the opposition and healing. Ice Beam is there to cover when facing those Dragons and what not. There is a possibility it may change to Shadow Ball or something...

My Problem...

As you can see, dear Poke Pals, the problem in my team is the lack of a strong and convincing Physical Attacker. I know that my Serperior is a physical one, but from my experiance the Snake's hits are not as hard as I want them to be. You can also notice that Zoroark is also a versatile Pokemon between the two styles. Still, I'm quite concenrned on this subject if I face Iris and other strong players. Anyone has a good suggestion?

The only option I can come up with right now is a physical form of Eelektross.

604_zps4733250a.gif

Eelektross:
Adamant @ Big Root
Drain Punch
Coil
Wild Charge
Dragon Claw / Dragon Tail

The lack of Electric Type Pokemon in my team forced me to thing of someone who can function in a unique role, and even though I do love Galvantula; the spider had to go. Plus, from all the Physical Electric types Eelektross was the most preferred from the likes of Ampharos and Electivire.

Levitate is the obvious ability, and the nature is Adamant to get the needed boost in Attack. Drain Punch is an excellent addition by the tutors as it provides great coverage when attacking and a great healing option in return. Coil is a lovable move to increase the attack, defense, and accuracy stats. Wild Charge (Or ThunderPunch) is the main STAB move. Finally, the move Dragon Claw provides great coverage in attack, and the move Dragon Tail provide great tactical influence during the battle.

Other than that, I was thinking of Mienshao, Metagross, or Lucario...

That's a REALLY nice team you got there. Lucky for you, Flamethrower is found on the way to Victory Road, so you won't be needing Fire Spin. Also, I believe you can get the TM for Psychic before the Elite 4, so you can replace Gust with that. Everything else looks fantastic.

Gai

Axew,Totodile,Growlithe,Elekid,Pawniard,Heracross nya~

Shraeder

It's Lit

Bagon, Totodile, Magby, Elekid, Riolu/Heracross, Rufflet.

So far I've only thought of 4 members for my future Black 2 team. For this team, I have not thought of complete movesets.

Serperior- Chosen for my starter. I'm going to try getting a female Snivy and hopefully with a decent nature. One move I have already decided on is Leaf Blade.

Lucario- This is will be the first time I'm going to use one in any of my teams. Might try finding a Riolu that is adamant, male, and with the ability Inner Focus.

Arcanine- I'll be getting a Growlithe from my sister's Black. This Growlithe will have Crunch and Flamethrower; male, and hopefully with either a neutral nature or at least a decent one.

Lapras- If I can't get this one early in-game, I'll be breeding one on my White. I might try for a modest nature. This Lapras will have Ice Beam and a Water-type move.

Tell me what you think of it so far and give me some suggestions for my last two members and moves.

EDIT: I have thought of a fifth member for my team; Nidoqueen because of its wide variety of moves it can learn and I like Nidoqueen more than Nidoking. Now all I need is a sixth member and think of movesets.

Last edited:
As much as I love Serperior, I'm not going to choose Snivy as my starter in White 2. I'm picking Tepig instead. As for the rest of my team, I'm probably going to use that under-leveled Braviary as my flier. Other than that, I haven't decided. I'd like to be able to trade some Eggs over to broaden my team.

Snowdog

pokemonblack2team4.png

Also gonna ev train some of them during the main game. Like to use my "storyrun" pokemon later on in wifi ^^

Razorblaze (Emboar)
Adamant Nature - Blaze
252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP
* Flame Charge (boost speed)
* Thunderpunch
* Brick Break
* Flare Blitz

Blaze (Magmortar)
Modest Nature - Flame Body
252 Special Attack / 232 Speed / 24 HP
* Flame Charge (boost speed)
* Thunderbolt
* Fire Blast
* Focus Blast

Alpha (Arcanine)
Naive Nature - Flash Fire
252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Special Attack
* Close Combat
* Wild Charge
* Fire Blast
* Extreme Speed

Nimrodel (Vaporeon)
Bold Nature - Water Absorb
248 HP / 224 Defence / 36 Special Defence
* Wish
* Protect
* Scald
* Ice Beam

Proto (Archeops)
* Fly
* Cut
* Dragon Claw
* Rock Smash

Beaker (Golduck)
* Surf
* Dive
* Waterfall
* Strenght

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
These are the Pokemon that I plan to use as my future White 2 team.

Samurott
Going to be my starter and probably will have almost the same moveset as my Samurott on Black, except probably one move difference. Will be male.

Lucario
I never really used one in any team, so I'm going to try using one. Two moves I know it will have is Aura Sphere and Ice Punch. Will be male.

Lilligant
I saw Marriland on Youtube using one in his team, so I decided I'm going to use one. I'm going to use the same moveset as his too, which is Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, and Quiver Dance. Will be female.

Flygon
Will be the dragon of my team. I had a high level Flygon before so I am wanting to try getting one again with this one. Will be the flying Pokemon of my team. Will be male.

Scolipede
I used one for a bit in my Black but it didn't have a good nature, so I'm going to try using one again for this team. One move I know it will have is Aqua Tail. Will be male.

Flareon or Ninetales

Flareon has great attack but Ninetales can learn a grass move while Flareon can't. I'll be trading a Vulpix from my Black to get one earlier in the game. If I used Flareon, will be male. Ninetales will be female. But I don't know who will be the better choice.

I will be giving them moves that can take care of my team's weaknesses. So any suggestions for movesets will be nice.

Last edited:

Aurath8

Giblie said:
Flareon or Ninetales
Flareon has great attack but Ninetales can learn a grass move while Flareon can't. I'll be trading a Vulpix from my Black to get one earlier in the game. If I used Flareon, will be male. Ninetales will be female. But I don't know who will be the better choice.

Flareon may have good attack, but it cannot take good advantage of it since its strongest physical attack is Fire Fang. Choose Ninetales.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
@Aurawarrior8
Yeah I thought Ninetales would be a better choice.
And I just thought a moveset for it. Includes: Nasty Plot, Energy Ball, Flamethrower, and Dark Pulse. And maybe a Modest nature one.

And I thought of maybe this as a moveset for Scolipede: Aqua Tail, Megahorn, Poison Jab, ??. I don't know for last move.

Last edited:
Well, I somehow managed to convince myself to get Black2 in addition to White2, so now I need to come up with a team. I've already pre-ordered them both, and I think I might pick the female character (It's a trap! My cold heart can't resist adorableness of that magnitude!) and name her after my niece.

Magnezone
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Cannon
-Signal Beam
-Thunder Wave

Lucario
-Aura Sphere
-Psychic
-Dragon Pulse
-Dark Pulse

Arcanine
-Flare Blitz
-Outrage
-Wild Charge
-Extremespeed
OR
Emboar
-Flare Blitz
-Brick Break
-Wild Charge
-Rock Slide

Azumarill
-Waterfall
-Ice Punch
-Superpower
-Aqua Jet
OR
Samurott
-Surf
-Superpower
-Return
-Ice Beam

Leavanny
-Leaf Blade
-X-Scissor
-Aerial Ace
-Swords Dance
OR
Serperior
-Giga Drain
-Dragon Pulse
-Aqua Tail
-Growth

Flygon
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-Fire Punch
-Rock Slide

Not sure which starter I want, I may let my niece decide and build from there, then use Black2 to teach her a little about Pokémon. She's only five years old, so I doubt she'll understand much of what I teach her, but it's worth a shot to try.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

And I thought of maybe this as a moveset for Scolipede: Aqua Tail, Megahorn, Poison Jab, ??. I don't know for last move.

Rock Slide, Swords Dance, Earthquake, those are the good ones.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
@Aurawarrior8
Yeah I thought Ninetales would be a better choice.
And I just thought a moveset for it. Includes: Nasty Plot, Energy Ball, Flamethrower, and Dark Pulse. And maybe a Modest nature one.

You can use Rock Slide because I think it's available before Elite 4 and it rounds out the coverage.Scolipede's Megahorn already takes care of Psychic types while Aqua Tail takes care of Fire and Rock types so the only weakness it has is rock.

You can use Rock Slide because I think it's available before Elite 4 and it rounds out the coverage.Scolipede's Megahorn already takes care of Psychic types while Aqua Tail takes care of Fire and Rock types so the only weakness it has is rock.

I think you mean the only weakness it has yet to cover is Flying. Besides, it's better to cover what your STABs don't cover than to cover your weaknesses, and Water/Ground has better coverage than Water/Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.