• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~ Official Claim a Pokémon Thread ~*~

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrose

I hate how we can olny clame one pokemon.

Jirachi - Blackrose- August 8, 2008

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Milotic - Xashlei - August 8, 2008

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
I hate how we can olny clame one pokemon.

Jirachi - Blackrose- August 8, 2008

Quit complaining. There are barely over five hundred Pokémon allowed. It's not like we have an infinite amount. Also, Jirachi has already been claimed.

@Giratina Origin Form; sorry, but the Origin form of Giratina was already claimed. Please feel free to post again ^_^

@the rest of you; you've been added. If I missed you, please let me know in my profile or by PM.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
Fire Element Lord. I hate you.

Mime Jr. - ~Dragon_Master~ - August 8th, 2008

Stupid him, taking mah Pachi :'3

jorisw

Electivire - jorisw - August 8, 2008

Last edited:

BlazeShadow

Gengar - BlazeShadow- August 8th, 2008

yay for 8/8/8

Rakurai

Electrike - Rakurai - August 8, 2008

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
Suicune - AuraWolf- August 8, 2008

Thanks

Profesco

gone gently
Treecko - Profesco - August 8th, 2008

Now, how do we tell if our first-choice Pokemon has been freed for claiming? And if it does become freed up unexpectedly, are we allowed to switch before the one month time period is over?

Status
Not open for further replies.