• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~ Official Claim a Pokémon Thread ~*~

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
Vespiquen - Hive Mind - August 8, 2008

Thanks and awesome.

Last edited:

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Buneary - *~Aipom Star~* - August 8, 2008

Thanks! <3

Warfare

liverliverliverliver

WhipIt

Munchlax sez hai!
Drifloon WhipIt 8/8/08

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
Skitty - pink skitty - August 8, 2008

Skitty, you're mine! ;3

Sorry, go back and read the rules.

Profesco; I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, no, you can't; Erik might contradict me, though. Also, you check the list, and ctrl+f to make sure no one's posted since the last update claiming it. :p

WhipIt; already claimed, also make sure to follow the correct form.

Anyone who I've pointed out to have broken the rules has received a strike. Erik can update the post [or Chelc] when she gets the time n_n

Updating the rest now.

ETA: Sid sucks, guys.

Last edited:

XxFal13N0n3xX

Give Meh A Cookie!
metagross - XxFal13N0n3xX -8/8/08

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
Updated again. Griff and guy-who-posted-asking-for-Mudkip-after-Shuam [ETA: Divine.] didn't get their claims as they were already claimed :B

goddammit people stop posting updated with xxigjxkjdemonameIcan'tbebotheredtotypeorc/p's claim and PikaMagia's claim of Snubbull.

Last edited:

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Kyogre - Kyogre35 - August 8, 2008

Tornaz

Cyndaquil - Tornaz - August 8, 2008

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I'll try this again...

Charmander - Griff4815 - August 8, 2008

*growl at the people who took the Treecko line... ESPECIALLY Elyvorg, who gets no reviews now* =P

Last edited:

encas

Come to me...
Phione - Encas - August 8, 2008

Yaaay, Phione *might* be mine...again!

Status
Not open for further replies.