• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~ Official Claim a Pokémon Thread ~*~

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew801

Mew - mew801 - Sunday 17 August

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Blaziken - Shadow Tepi 8 - August 17, 2008

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Treecko-palamon-August 18 2008

growly

Growlithe - growly - August 17, 2008

Yay! thanks!

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Mawile - The Lemonkraken - August 17, 2008

Thanks!

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Ninetales - Latias 24 - August 17, 2008
Already claimed.
Mew - mew801 - Sunday 17 August
Already claimed. Wrong date format too. Strike
Blaziken - Shadow Tepi 8 - August 17, 2008
Already claimed.
Treecko-palamon-August 18 2008
Already claimed.
weavile33 - chikorita - august 17th
You used the wrong form previously which means you SHOULD NOT be posting again in this thread for exactly a week as a punishment. For doing so, you're just giving yourself another strike. Also, the form is STILL wrong and that Pokemon was already claimed. :|
Dialga- Jason-Kun- August 17, 2008
Already claimed.
i am making my claim
Rayquaza- pokemon-master-geoff - August 8, 2008
Already claimed.

Honestly guys, READ THE FIRST POST. Then you see if certain Pokemon were already claimed HERE.

And reminding for the second time since it somehow gets in one ear and goes out the other:
Should you not adhere to these rules, or not fill out the form properly, you will receive a strike! Upon receiving a strike, you shall be banned from posting here for a WEEK. Yes, a WEEK. 7 days.
Claiming a Pokemon that was already claimed does not give you a strike for the reason that the rules doesn't state about it. Basically, messing anything else probably will. BUT STILL, CHECK THE LIST FIRST.
lol @ u guize. I wonder how many people will actually follow it.

Chelc

CLOSED UNTIL I GET THE FIRST POST UP TO DATE.

brb guys

EDIT: back

Sorry for the delay. There was lag and I had a doctor's appointment etc etc. We're open for claiming now! :)

Last edited:

Chelc

glalieguy - You could've deleted your triple posts. Wrong form, too, as well as date. o.o Strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.