• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Claim a Pokemon Thread (( Version 5.5 )) ✣ REOPENING SOON. STAY TUNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old claim: Swalot --- pupintheturd --- October 19, 2010
New claim: Gothita --- pupintheturd --- March 22, 2011

Last edited:

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Vullaby --- aclover --- March 22, 2011

Vycksta

Gangway, diehard Nynaeveshipper coming through!

ALL CLAIMS UP TO THE END OF PAGE 50 HAVE BEEN SORTED.

PeterFoster111 said:
Lileep - PeterFoster111 - 17/02/11

Guinno said:
Masquerain- Guinno- Sunday February 20th 2011

GoldenrodGirl said:
Gorebyss - GoldenrodGirl - 21st February 2011

lawmaster said:
vaporeon-lawmaster-21 febuary 2011

Eivui said:
I claim Vanilluxe (Baibanira)-Eivui-February 22, 2011

DaTreecko =3 said:
Stunfisk- DaTreecko- Febuary 26, 2011
I hope this hasn't been claimed yet D:
Failure to follow the --- claim form --- correctly means a failure in getting the Pokemon you want. No strike, however, because it's taken me forever in getting to them. IT'S CALLED HAVING A JOB AND EARNING A WAGE. Something that some whiners cannot seem to understand.

---

LucarioWolf said:
Just here to change my claim because I now have a new favorite

Old Claim: Lucario --- LucarioWolf ---July 1, 2010
New Claim: Sawk --- LucarioWolf --- February 17, 2011

Liquid Luck said:
Castform --- Liquid Luck --- February 17, 2011

SneaselClaw said:
Monferno --- SneaselClaw --- February 21, 2011

KingMinun said:
Minun --- KingMinun --- Febuary 21, 2011

Dr. Pepper said:
Since I've been on for longer than a month now, I would like to bring back my claim of Sawk.

Sawk-Dr. Pepper-21 February 2011

Centurai said:
Zebstrika --- Centurai --- February 22, 2011

chihaya01 said:
Swadloon --- chihaya01 --- February-22-2011
Already claimed, sorry!

---

Bekidding said:
Lucario-Bekidding-February 17, 2011

I checked, this one was just switched by Lucariowolf for Sawk, so it's free game. I'll go change my signature to something with Lucario right away.
As LucarioWolf's claim change was rejected due to Sawk already being taken, this obviously means that I have to reject yours. With that said, you didn't follow the --- claim form --- right anyway. Likewise with when you tried to claim Monferno... although to be fair to you, I think you knew all of this already.

All other claims and claim changes not mentioned here have been approved and added to the list. Unless you were a newbie. Bad newbies, have a warning for your morning meal.

Pokemom

TCG Gym Leader, Ret.
Tentacruel --- Pokemom --- March 22, 2011

I have a shiny one ;) If the person with Rapidash changes I would like to have that, please. And apologies for spotty forum activity, but my health has been haywire for the past few months.

Zanji

-Edit- Sorry didn't realize I wasnt here as long as I thought.....couple more days and it will be a month lol

-Re-Edit- Alrighty now since I have been here a month...and since Steelix48 hasn't been on here since October of Last year ._. I am gonna attempt this lol

Rhyperior --- Zanji --- March 27,2011

Last edited:

Leeham38

Of The Shattered Sun
Rufflet --- leeham38 --- March 25th, 2011

Last edited:

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time
Machamp --- De HotShot Mon --- March 24, 2011

I hope I haven't made a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.