• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Claim a Pokemon Thread (( Version 5.5 )) ✣ REOPENING SOON. STAY TUNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crezz

moonlight walk
kokoromori --- Crezz --- September 25, 2010

Goruugu-----Darkhalo-s-----9/25/10

Sorry if it was already taken. i only read from above me till post #561.
he is #623

Last edited:
Hey there, I recently claimed Snorlax, and I want to keep my claim, but I am making a new accountaccount because someone has unfourtunately gotten control of this account, so I'd like to change my claim from

Snorlax --- Domo-Kun --- September 8, 2010

to my new account which is

Snorlax --- m!nt --- September 8, 2010

m!nt

Just posting on this account to prove its actually me.

Girafarig --- Murky_Night --- September 25, 2010

Vycksta

Apologies for the delay; I'm working a buttload of overtime offline so my time online is obviously restricted for now.

Ludicepop! said:
Yuniran - Ludicepop! - Sepember 23 2010

Freak of Nature said:
Warubiru Freak of Nature 9-24-2010

Darkhalo-s said:
Goruugu-----Darkhalo-s-----9/25/10
Strike one for failing to follow the claim form correctly. You're free to come back on October 3 to try again.

---

Arceus-sama said:
Mamepato-Arceus-sama- Sepember 22, 2010
Strike two for still not following the claim form correctly. See you in two weeks on October 10.

---

Lord_Kain said:
#637 Urugamosu --- Lord_Kain --- September 24, 2010
You can't claim a Pokemon that's not on the list. Please be patient while I slowly add them in.

---

Noir Lait said:
Kerudio --- Noir Lait --- September 21, 2010

Aura Sphere said:
Tamagetake --- Aura Sphere --- September 25, 2010
Apologies, but these Pokemon are already claimed.

---

Manafi's Dream said:
Kokoromori --- Manafi's Dream --- September 19, 2010
You already have Kingler. If you're wishing to change Pokemon you need to use the claim change form that's also on the first page.

---

Domo-Kun said:
Hey there, I recently claimed Snorlax, and I want to keep my claim, but I am making a new accountaccount because someone has unfourtunately gotten control of this account, so I'd like to change my claim from

Snorlax --- Domo-Kun --- September 8, 2010

to my new account which is

I really should refuse this in a way as people can have a whine at me going BUT A NEWBIE CLAIMED SNORLAX WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A COW GO BACK TO YOUR FIEEEEEEEEEEEEELD. Yet you've proven yourself so dammit, I'll make an exception.

Vycksta in HOLY WHEEL OF SOI SHE CAN BE NICE shocker. 8)

---

Pink Lapras said:
I'm still waiting for Birijion to be added.
Even when Birijion is eventually added to the list, you'd have to wait until October 19 at the earliest because of your claim on Mamanbou. Then come the day if that Pokemon is still available you can make a change.

---

Everything else, bar the newbies trying to claim, is fine and approved and on the list.

Icay4321 said:
You made my week! XD
I also wanted to say a thanks again for doing a good job here.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF asdfghjkl;

If you need me I'll be in the modest corner munching on a packet of crisps.

KickAsh

halted development
Wargle --- KickAsh --- September 26, 2010

Ampharos --- Huntlocker --- 26th september 2010

Vycksta

And if you were to check page 26, in particular at post number 508, you would see that I refused your claim because the Pokemon in question was not on the list at the time.

The first post may say first come first served but not if you one, don't follow the claim form and two, try and claim something that's not there, because that obviously makes it unclaimable for the time being.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
"You can't claim a Pokemon that's not on the list. Please be patient while I slowly add them in."

please try to do it soon.

Vycksta

I'm not making any promises because of my busy schedules, but I'll see what I can do late Wednesday or Thursday. My overtime will be over then so therefore I'll have more time to surf the net and get distracted with creepypastas or roleplaying or delicious SSRE/Kamitsure/Touko/Caitlin fanart. Not only that, I'm dangerously close to the 50,000 character limit on the first post (( Why I know is because I got a warning the last time I edited it )) so I'll need to spend some time editing the second post (( The one where I claimed Sneasel )) to work in conjunction.

As said, be patient. /salute

EliteMaster

Venusaur---EliteMaster---27th september 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.