• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Claim a Pokemon Thread (( Version 5.5 )) ✣ REOPENING SOON. STAY TUNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

I already have over a hundred fanarts saved of Two-chan. I should be ashamed... I am far from that. She's the epitome of adorable and fantastic. Go deal. 8)

THIS POST COVERS ALL CLAIMS ON PAGE 146.

jireh the provider said:
I now claim:

Cinccino --- jireh the provider --- 3 / 14 /2012

Ain't it just so cute. And painful?

Epic-Inferno said:
Raticate --- Epic-Inferno --- 3/14 2012
Failure to follow the --- claim form --- correctly, including the right date format, means a failure in getting your Pokemon, as well as a strike. One week ban until April 28.

---

craigprime said:
Eleketross --- craigprime --- March 15, 2012

HRRlion said:
Druddigon--- HRRlion---March 17,2012

Shale said:
Kirlia --- Shale --- March 18, 2012
Already claimed, I'm afraid!

---

All other claims and claim changes not mentioned here have been approved and added to the list. Every newcomer and post editor on that page are now subjected to an endless repetition of Bad Apple, the Nightcore version. I like it, love it even, but my taste in music has always been unique.

Remember, this post only covers the claims on page 146. Any claims on page 147 and beyond have NOT been dealt with!

Vycksta

So as mentioned in my last post here, my song of the moment is Bad Apple, the Nightcore version. I cannot get enough of this. I'm not sure whether it's because Nightcored songs are distinctively upbeat and silly, or whether it's because I'm relating to the lyrics at the moment cause my mood is so trucking low. IDK man. Maybe it's both.

THIS POST COVERS ALL CLAIMS ON PAGE 147.

coreymbutler907 said:
Cinccino----coreymbutler907----March 18, 2012

hardygrove said:
I hereby claim the greatest of all water/bug pokemon, SURSKIT!
Failure to follow the --- claim form --- correctly, including the right date format, means a failure in getting your Pokemon, as well as a strike. One week ban until April 28.

---

UNOVAGIRL said:
Old claim: Sawsbuck --- UNOVAGIRL --- September 13, 2011
New claim: Wartortle --- UNOVAGIRL --- March 22, 2012

XxSilverThunderxX said:
Old Claim: Pidgeotto --- XxSilverThunderxX --- December 23, 2011
New Claim: Suicune --- XxSilverThunderxX --- March 24, 2012
Already claimed, I'm afraid!

---

All other claims and claim changes not mentioned here have been approved and added to the list. Newbies and post changers can... go get me a cup of tea. I crave one and it's been thirty minutes since my last mug.

Remember, this post only covers the claims on page 147. Any claims on page 148 and beyond have NOT been dealt with!

Vycksta

Murr. I could apologise profusely but I don't think all of them would cover my... guilt? Yeah, guilt. I'll go with that.

Claim A Pokemon 5.0 is not gonna reopen today as planned; mental health decided to take a dive on Thursday and as such, I've been avoiding going online and am clearing my head. When I return, it reopens. Simple as. Seriously, anybody got any tips on how to deal with depression?

No, other mods will not be running it in my disappearance. They know how I feel about that (( It's only mentioned on the last page, anyway )).

/slinks off

Vycksta

/blows dust and cobwebs off this thread

Well. I seem to feel happier in myself and the recovery from my surgery took longer than expected... but I'm pretty much back to full physical and mental health. So let's get cracking and holy wheel of Arceus I'm actually going to break my stance here and ask for help!

TEMPORARILY.

What I want are five people to go through all the claims, one person per region, and let me know which ones are inactive and which members have changed their names. It's a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis; the first five people to drop me a visitor message have the gig. I'll then send those five a PM tomorrow and tell them their region to check.

Have at?

Vycksta

Oh man, do I owe you lot some kind of explanation that doesn't go into GIVE ME BUTTPATS territory...

My health has been complete and utter crap since the turn of last year and is showing no signs of improving at the moment, which combined with fighting depression makes for a scatterbrained, lethargic, disinterested person. On the plus side, things are improving with the latter and I finally feel able to tackle this baby again.

This thread will be reopened on February 15, which sounds a long way away but there are things to do. I need to remove all the inactive claims (( Thanks to everyone who helped out on this; it was truly appreciated! )), I need to work out a system that doesn't overload myself while I'm still the delicate flower that needs nurturing (( Or plucking ha ha ))... and I need to stop being a selfish, stubborn git and employ a couple of helpers for this thread (( To which I will say one thing; NO PMS OR VMS ABOUT THIS. I do have a couple of people in mind and wish to ask them first )).

Also, if there are any current claimers who wish to drop their Pokemon, send a VM my way so I can remove your claim from the list.

Vycksta

UPDATE JANUARY 28: I have one helper, yet would like two... and as the second person I asked hasn't responded, I'm throwing this out to the rest of you. All I ask is that you are an active member of this forum, something that I will be checking on should you nominate yourselves.

I will only accept PMs on this and if you are interested, you have until Wednesday.

Vycksta

UPDATE FEBRUARY 4: I have chosen the second helper. A PM will be sent out tomorrow.

I have also completely gotten rid of any strikes. If you had one or two of them consider them deleted. Permabans, however, have remained.

This is down to a little change in the system regarding strikes; you can still get them, but there will not be the temporary bans on them anymore. So if you get a strike, you will be informed, but instead of waiting a week you can attempt to claim again straight away. If that makes sense.

Vycksta

Just a reminder that I have every intention to open this thread on Friday. I do have issues partaining to my health and I'm hoping and praying that what I have coming up this week isn't going to delay reopening this thread any more. If it does, I'll be throwing a bigger fit than you lot because I'm downright fed up of feeling so frail. I'm twenty-seven, not eighty-seven.

So please, knock off the sarcastic questions. I never set out to be dumped with all of this.

Vycksta

This post is to be updated with the list of 7th Generation Pokemon... well, should this thread even be around for that! Call it playing safe. Or being way too overorganised.

Vycksta

Apologies, guise. Been a bad week for my other half and... well, I need to be there, considering the amount of times he's there for me when my chips are down.

I knew crap was gonna hit the fan, ha ha.

Vycksta

Woah. This year has been a riot.

At the time of typing I'm currently going through the rules and plan to tweak them, as well as add the Kalos Pokemon. I'm going to have Shine help me out as his modly powers means that he can edit the posts with the claims and Elite, if you're reading this, you're still a helper!

Things are on course and I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.