• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "Claim your Favourite Game Character" Thread - V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeLouch Lawliet

LeLouch and C.C.
Link/Legend of Zelda - LeLouch Lawliet [August/19/2010]

Cobalt_Latios

This change was overdo... took me a while to find a character I could switch with.

Old Character: Blaze the Cat / Sonic Rush - Cobalt_Latios [10/07/09]
New Character: Noel Vermillion / BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - Cobalt_Latios [08/20/10]

C_L

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Link/Legend of Zelda - LeLouch Lawliet [August/19/2010]

You didn't italicize the series in your form.

Strike 1 → Banned until [08/26/10]

This change was overdo... took me a while to find a character I could switch with.

Old Character: Blaze the Cat / Sonic Rush - Cobalt_Latios [10/07/09]
New Character: Noel Vermillion / BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - Cobalt_Latios [08/20/10]

C_L

Claim change has been approved! :]

Time_2_Shine

<-- Next Target
Sora / Kingdom Hearts Series - Time_2_Shine [08/22/10]

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
Mario from- well, a HECK of a lot of games, usually with his name in the title. I mean, how many people (none the less people OVERWEIGHT on lasagne) get up everyday to do a lap of the kingdom, smash up scary looking monsters (usually with horns and a firebreathing ability((yes, we're looking at you Bowser)) ) and rescue a princess?

Calicocat

Pokemon Hoarder
Legion / Mass Effect 2 - Calicocat [08/29/10]

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Mario from- well, a HECK of a lot of games, usually with his name in the title. I mean, how many people (none the less people OVERWEIGHT on lasagne) get up everyday to do a lap of the kingdom, smash up scary looking monsters (usually with horns and a firebreathing ability((yes, we're looking at you Bowser)) ) and rescue a princess?

Use the form if you're going to claim/post here.

Legion / Mass Effect 2 - Calicocat [08/29/10]

Claim has been approved! :]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Claim Change:
Old Character: MegaMan.EXE / MegaMan Battle Network Series - Aura Ash [09/18/09]
New Character: Det. Dlck Gumshoe / Ace Attorney Series - Aura Ash [08/30/10]

Thanks in advance. Pal!

Claim change has been approved! :]

Amaterasu/ Okami - murkrowrob [08/31/10]

You didn't italicize the name of the game.

Strike 1 → Banned until [09/07/10].

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness / Kingdom Hearts - Neekerisanni123 [09/06/10]

I hope I did it right. =/ EDIT: And about the date, I live in Finland, so that explains it. =P I wrote this post in the middle of night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.