• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "Claim your Favourite Game Character" Thread - V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
Nightmare /Soul Calibur - Mewtwo_soul [03/04/11]

Edit: In the first post, I thought the rules said that a character that appears within multiple games of a series was supposed to be listed as such.

If the character comes from a multiple game series, list the series. If the character comes from an single game series, list the single game. Also, list the characters predominant series. For example, Marth comes from Fire Emblem, not Smash Bros

I noticed that a few characters like Yoshimitsu (also seen in Tekken created by the same developer as Soul Calibur) listed as SCIV. ---> Yoshimitsu is in almost all SC games. (If not all of them)

Also I'm confused by the wording, if the character appears all through a series (start to finish) do we just list the name of the series, or can we list a specific game in that instance:

IE: I'd prefer

Nightmare/ Soul Calibur 2 - Mewtwo_soul [03/04/11]

Thanks for the answers.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Nightmare /Soul Calibur - Mewtwo_soul [03/04/11]

Edit: In the first post, I thought the rules said that a character that appears within multiple games of a series was supposed to be listed as such.

I noticed that a few characters like Yoshimitsu (also seen in Tekken created by the same developer as Soul Calibur) listed as SCIV. ---> Yoshimitsu is in almost all SC games. (If not all of them)

Also I'm confused by the wording, if the character appears all through a series (start to finish) do we just list the name of the series, or can we list a specific game in that instance:

IE: I'd prefer

Nightmare/ Soul Calibur 2 - Mewtwo_soul [03/04/11]

Thanks for the answers.

If the character appears in all throughout a series, you can just give the name of the series itself like how you did it in the beginning of the post. In this case, Nightmare does appear in all of the SC games. (I'm a fan of the series, btw. lol) So anyway, your claim is still approved. :]

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
Kain/ Legacy of Kain (Series)- Lord_Kain [March 4th, 2011]

Last edited:

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Vol'jin/World of Warcraft-Jessie_James [3/8/2011]

Vol'jin is the leader of the Darkspear Trolls

Thank you

bones090

< brav man i is sick
Ezio Auditore da Firenze/ Assassin's Creed - bones090 [03-11-2011]

gyarados151

Ace ninja trainer
The Unknown (also called the mysterious figure) / Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Gyarados151 [12/03/11]

Note: The character I'm trying to claim has no actual name, however he is commonly dubbed as the names I've placed above.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Vol'jin/World of Warcraft-Jessie_James [3/8/2011]

Vol'jin is the leader of the Darkspear Trolls

Thank you

For some reason, I missed this one.
Anyways, the game/series name needs to be italicized.

Strike 1 → Banned until [03/15/11].

Ezio Auditore da Firenze/ Assassin's Creed - bones090 [03-11-2011]

The game/series name needs to be italicized.

Strike 1 → Banned until [03/18/11].

The Unknown (also called the mysterious figure) / Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Gyarados151 [12/03/11]

Note: The character I'm trying to claim has no actual name, however he is commonly dubbed as the names I've placed above.

That's alright. Though, wrong date format.

Strike 1 → Banned until [03/20/11].

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
Kain/ (The) Legacy of Kain (Series)- Lord_Kain - [3/14/11]

how come the date format for this one is normal?

Last edited:

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I haven't had the time to read through all twenty-six pages of the thread, and I can't imagine that my character has not been claimed yet, but assuming he has not:

Mario / Super Mario Bros. - Mew2 [3/14/2011]

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Kain/ (The) Legacy of Kain (Series)- Lord_Kain - [3/14/11]

how come the date format for this one is normal?

I honestly have no clue. Ask ~.:NL:.~. x:

Anyways, claim has been approved!

I haven't had the time to read through all twenty-six pages of the thread, and I can't imagine that my character has not been claimed yet, but assuming he has not:

Mario / Super Mario Bros. - Mew2 [3/14/2011]

This claim has already been taken; please provide proof of claim owner's inactivity if you're trying to claim it.

Strike 1 → Banned until [03/21/11].

Diddy Kong/ Donkey Kong Country - Proby3 [3/15/2011]

If this needs to be Diddy Kong racing, I'm happy to change it...

Claim has been approved! :]

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
This claim has already been taken; please provide proof of claim owner's inactivity if you're trying to claim it.

Strike 1 → Banned until [03/21/11].

Who claimed it? As I said in the post, I haven't had time to read through the whole thread, so I'll take your word for it. Still, could you please provide a list of the claims as was done earlier in the thread so that latecomers can know who claimed who without having to go through all twenty-six pages of the thread?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Who claimed it? As I said in the post, I haven't had time to read through the whole thread, so I'll take your word for it. Still, could you please provide a list of the claims as was done earlier in the thread so that latecomers can know who claimed who without having to go through all twenty-six pages of the thread?

PurpleMew has claimed it since August 18th of '09, though after checking, he's still active.
Also, you didn't need to go through all 26 pages of the thread. If you looked carefully, there was already a link to the list posted right on the first post of this thread.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Vol'jin / World of Warcraft-Jessie_James [3/26/2011]

Opps I'm sorry

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Status
Not open for further replies.