• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Collection Thread [images may be over 500kb]

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Post your complete collection(s) of merchandise here! Please keep the following rules in mind:

1. Collections may have non-Pokemon items or Pokemon items that are already covered by another section (i.e. TCG cards, video games, etc). However, your collection must have at least some Pokemon items that are not covered by a different section here.

2. Custom/commissioned items are okay. However, all items posted here must be appropriate for all ages.

3. You may update your collection every 2 weeks. If you have a significant update and it has not been 2 weeks, you may post, but if you abuse this you may get an infraction.

4. This is for posting collections, not chatting. Please keep all questions like "where did you get that item?" and things of that nature to the appropriate threads. A bit of talking is fine, but if you go overboard you may be asked to stop.

5. All other Pokemon Merchandise and SPPf Rules.

More rules/guidelines may be added as needed.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
FIRST!

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/b1OlJF8.png[/img139]

[img139]http://41.media.tumblr.com/534976a0dfe9796760bc54d6ed471910/tumblr_njlcnzhodP1tnw1hfo1_1280.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://40.media.tumblr.com/be407de3b690a9c79eff50d58501a794/tumblr_nkwe7mEeOM1tnw1hfo1_1280.jpg[/img139]

Also non-Pokemon stuff.

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/JVA6yK1.png[/img139]

[img139]http://40.media.tumblr.com/8a0cdcbccee0206066daebdbe4991c92/tumblr_njdffaUnhy1tnw1hfo1_1280.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://40.media.tumblr.com/74da90f562022f3cbae07cb864136544/tumblr_nktk3mBQWF1tnw1hfo1_1280.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://36.media.tumblr.com/901d4b5be609b9df40fc4ea6f0de1065/tumblr_nkxl04ui1K1tnw1hfo1_1280.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://41.media.tumblr.com/b1a789854d22b79db33d516c847b837b/tumblr_nl4ivnehhu1tnw1hfo1_1280.jpg[/img139]

Key chains and Amiibos B)

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/WZcxBp9.png[/img139]

[img139]http://40.media.tumblr.com/51a396a9801a9c0c4af871717fd864ff/tumblr_nk69va4C0e1tnw1hfo1_1280.jpg[/img139]

Shirts too.

[img139]http://41.media.tumblr.com/ad32a5bacf07add843183b683c19828e/tumblr_nkxzdxUnjA1tnw1hfo1_540.png[/img139]

[img139]http://41.media.tumblr.com/8ce84d5d3c11765025978c8de321343e/tumblr_nkxzdxUnjA1tnw1hfo2_540.png[/img139]

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
ok this is certainly not everything because a lot of stuff is stored away, especially my older things, so most of this is pretty new. but here's some of my collection. apologies for terrible iphone pics.

LFRnrQf.jpg

my favorites! these are some of my biggest plush too. the face cushions are about 10" across and raichu is about 9" tall and SO SOFT AND CUDDLY

xkbImuE.jpg

eeveelutions from hot topic

fywpzHV.jpg

jigglypuff that ive had for about 15 years and a mini chikorita

6rTuQT8.jpg

my favorite pokemon! i really want more/larger clef plush

7OrmMRB.jpg

yoshis! the huge pink one is the best

pO1Khq5.jpg

rouge, shadow, and a chao from sonic. i really want the japanese rouge and chao plush but those are really expensive :(

RXSE62G.jpg

my lonely kirby plush. definitely getting more in the future.

MEz6SEI.jpg

EBOLA

KCyNgLS.jpg

tiny raichu and a set of tiny kirby

ROGhUcD.jpg

as of right now i have all 29 amiibo! they all fit in that amiibo cube next to them too (for now). currently have toad and gold mario from the smb series preordered and anxiously awaiting wave 4 preorders in the US

this is not everything and i know for a fact i have more plush and action figures tucked away somewhere, plus i have a ton of cards, most of the video games, and random stuff like coloring books and shirts. this will be updated when i find my things..

Last edited:

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
sorry in advance for some of the pictures being blurry, but here's what i knew the locations of~

mangos
fTAyRfe.jpg

few random books
9GnpEMo.jpg

nanoblocks - there's an unbuilt charizard somewhere
MentbUL.jpg

orginal games (blurry) - green, red, yellow
VmaSV7w.jpg

traditional design pikachu
ndn7DT6.jpg

some figures
y5PVaFM.jpg

probably one of my favorites - klefki keyring and what remains of my card collection
q85ifVh.jpg

super blurry part one of plushes
i2trip5.jpg

visible part two (that pikachu was my first pokemon/nintendo merchandise)
luGYGMw.jpg

there's some other bits and pieces of stuff elsewhere (i think i have some jewelry box or something), just didn't feel like sorting through stuff.

Tekirai

heapz cool persin
I really like plush so there's a lot of regular plush mixed in with my pokemon things.... there's a lot in general so think carefully before opening this spoiler lmao

tumblr_n62wujDGDS1rqpdabo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8142tcWRW1rqpdabo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_njcoe6Uy2C1rqpdabo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_njcoe6Uy2C1rqpdabo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_njcoe6Uy2C1rqpdabo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl7t8q7IOa1rqpdabo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl7t8q7IOa1rqpdabo5_500.jpg

tumblr_nl7t8q7IOa1rqpdabo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl7t8q7IOa1rqpdabo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl7t8q7IOa1rqpdabo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl7t8q7IOa1rqpdabo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nl7t8q7IOa1rqpdabo2_1280.jpg

also here is a pic of my 3DS and its case because I love it very much

tumblr_nl7t8q7IOa1rqpdabo1_1280.jpg

i am very responsible with my money. also anyone is welcome to use any of my pictures here for the wishlist and help me find this threads on this board!

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i got a few plushies: 1 ft model zoroark. 4 inch models virizon, glaceon, vaporeon, suicune and zoroa. i still want to find a flygon plushie, gotta get my favorite dragon plushie. a froslass plushie would be nice too. i got a few fan made pkmn design cards: breloom, zoroa gardevoir, flygon suicune froslass. a 2 keychains with same design style suicune flygon.

Last edited:
Like I said in this post, most of these came from the Pokemon Centers I visited last year. The others were either bought in other stores, given to me, or found in the depths of our junk. XD

nEfFb3F.jpg

Well duh.

wqtIXpC.jpg

The entire shrine.

KWshqEw.jpg

The posters and drawings and folders and whatnot. The little gray squares are keychains.

8ZaX9U6.jpg

The tags with the pictures are from the plushies.

xCtSzz5.jpg

The plushies and figurines, part one.

UHqsCtS.jpg

The plushies and figurines, part two.

7ssBAVs.jpg

Posters from a local magazine and the local pre-order of SSB4.

RK9lrSJ.jpg

I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE NORMAN BOOKMARK IS. I have a feeling it's in one of the books I lent one of my friends. x_x

EAGHHBe.jpg

I will get a Mudkip shirt soon. I swear.

3YlR2Dj.jpg

Letters to an Absent Father is so amazing and sad and :<

SkLCmZN.jpg

And of course, yeah.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I will have to post some more up to date pictures of my collection. But my collection got posted in a magazine called Neo last year.

Psychic

Really and truly
I won't post absolutely everything I own, but this is a general overview of much of my Pokemon merchandise.

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/GoldMoon/Pokemon%20Collection/Allplushies_zpscd1c7e04.jpeg[/IMG139]
Plush!

DSC02242_zpse3bd1b11.jpg

Zukan!

DSC01012_zpsb183d859.jpg

10th anniversary zukan!

DSC02450_zps0fd22eaa.jpg

My primary collection shelf!

Mewtwocollection14_zpsacdaacab.jpg

Mewtwo collection!

DSC08287.jpg

Mew collection!

DSC07831.jpg

Scyther collection!

Blaziken%20Collection_zpsmcievkjc.jpg

Blaziken collection!

Mewstic%20Collection_zps6qtvvlpv.jpg

Meowstic collection!

Shinycolelction_zps2e8ff2ed.jpg

Snivy collection!

DSC02339_zps7ae3948a.jpg

Game collection!

DSC02179_zps72f8695a.jpg

And of course, my 3DS.

~Psychic

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i went shopping

il2E3yU.png

dIkQoKh.png

pcna pikachu

jQTj2nE.png

pokedolls

REAFXfP.png

petits

lbolhHq.png

4FrPnSI.png

i spend my money very wisely

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Mace pulls content from the general collections thread. . .

My small collection of Pokémon Plushies:
Plushies_001.jpg

And about half my comics/manga, as well as a bunch of other stuff, including pokemon pokeball figures, figures, pencils, Diamond stylus:
MangaComics_001.jpg
Aside from this, I have (or had, I may have got rid of some of this):
- Pokémon games
- Guide books
- Pokémon TCG cards (old ones only, I have random collections of all sorts of game cards - I gave my sports ones away)
- Pokémon First Movie trading cards
- An old Blastoise calendar card
- I had a rubber Pikachu coin purse, but I gave it to a friend, who unfortunately ended up losing it and was without a coin purse again

And, ponies!
Ponies_001.jpg

Aside from this, I collect rocks and fossils, buttons (badges), coins, dolls (mostly porcelain and bjd/articulated), bats (plush, figures), and of course, art supplies ;). And regular books, I might have a problem with books. . . latest acquisition is an undated copy of Dorian Grey

Last edited:
Came from a vacation in the US and visited Nintendo World in New York and got a few additions to the collection. It's a shame that they didn't have any of the huge Mudkip plush available (all they had was Treecko, Chespin, Froakie, Pikachu, and Wailord) and that they didn't have that many to choose from, but I'm not complaining with these at all.

zh53K4A.jpg

Especially love the Drifloon plush. It's so cute! The shirt is from Hot Topic and I am now jealous that such a store doesn't exist in this side of the world :<

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
This isn't my full collection as a few items are in storage but I am showing it regardless

Pokemon%20Plushies%20800x450.jpg

Pokemon%20Figurines%202%20800x450.jpg

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Finally got some new stuff, so I've taken new photos of my Mew and Meowstic collections!

Mew%20collection_zpsmzhd3bcr.jpg

I haven't photographed my Mew collection in a few years, and I finally got some new things, including a plush, some figures and even a pair of socks!

Meowstic%20collection_zpszd1zdyyc.jpg

I got two new little Meowstic plush, as well as the Pokemon My Dearest charm set! I don't plan on growing this one too much more, and am staying away from figures.

Psychic%20Kitties%20small_zpsvzeeeqaf.jpg

All of my psychic kitties together! I never expected to have this many, but I really love them all.

~Psychic

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Update, it's mostly ponies, but I also got myself:
MostlyPonies_001.jpg

Pop Star Pikachu!

Big ponies (Build-a-bear): Luna, Celestia, Rainbow Dash
Tiny ponies: Princess Twilight Sparkle, Minty, Applejack (finally), Fluttershy (with correct hair), Pinkie Pie (rainbowfied version)

I went to the Japan expo last week (A convention which takes place every year at Paris) and I couldn't resist them...

[spoil]
CJUFncmVAAEVTki.jpg:large
[/spoil]​

Edit (1st August 2015) : What I found when I was at Nîmes, last week o/

[spoil]
CKkP5nCW8AAZnfi.jpg
[/spoil]​

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
I got some new zukan!

Otakuthon%202015%20haul_zpsab7asizk.jpg

A friend of mine had an exhibitor booth at our local anime con, and she invited me to dig through her box of zukan and offered me a really good deal. My favourite set here is definitely Arbok even though I don't really collect that line, but the quality and detail and poses of the snakes are really nice. I also couldn't pass up on Blaziken, but I don't like that the line isn't matte - I find they don't look quite as nice. Still an awesome haul, though!

Zukan%202015_zpss52tee3w.jpg

My current zukan collection! I never meant to have a ton of zukan, but they really are my favourite figures and I love seeing them all together.

~Psychic

xEryChan

Demon Child
I have quite a few stuff, problem is a lot of it I can't seem to find. Here's the stuff I haven't seemed to misplace.

[IMGSIZE=1000]http://i.imgur.com/6efjao3.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

I own the R/B/Y chapter of the Pokemon Adventures manga, as well as G/S/C (I seem to be missing volume 11 though :/), all of the R/S chapter, and the FR/LG chapter. I have the first book of the Emerald Chapter as well but I didn't have room for it in my stand. Some of the stuff on my bookshelf needs to go.

[IMGSIZE=1000]http://i.imgur.com/m6UTgsm.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

Sadly, I only have two plushes and they are Espeon and Chespin. Espeon is my favorite Pokemon and I wanted that plush so bad. Thank god I was able to find one.

With Chespin, I found it at GameStop when I was doing my Christmas shopping and I saw him. I just had to have him so I bought him. I love Chespin. He is my favorite out of the Kalos starters. Don't particuarly care for his evolution line but I just love Chespin.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Okay this might seem a lot but.. I have quite to show you guys :D Spoilers are going to probably have too many pics :c <.> I actually strongly suggest you open one at a time and refresh. Should have cropped the images or something.

Here is my Plush collection:
Pikachu won in the County Fair.
MZb0lkL.jpg

Reshiram is hiding X3
OqKgd79.jpg

uWj1fyj.jpg

Basket of First Base Pokemon
5EuCzlS.jpg

Forgot to take Eevee's hat off
fxkXtfY.jpg

More like a keychain plush
iQcaBoH.jpg

Charizard is missing a wing. Also there's a Clefairy there somewhere that is not that noticeable <_> She hanging low XP
S5DZaTB.jpg

Pins, McDs Poke Balls, Self made ball, and Green ball from County Fair
vGcPms5.jpg

Got my first three booster packs EVER and got two of my favorite Pokemon: Gyarados and Gardevoir. Xerneas is from a person for thanks on the Eon Ticket when it was first released in ORAS.
8CqPFPJ.jpg

I used to love Yoshi and no more, but I still have more of him than anything else. Charizard is the same with Mew and Psyduck and Clefairy: Key plushes.
HKyf4bk.jpg

From Pokemo Distributions and a few other things
bp5xHHV.jpg

Got a Dialga paper to go with Palkia but its stuck into a Gameboy I forgot to take a pic of.
9yuvBi2.jpg

5Wv1N4H.jpg

jrjQ5LJ.jpg

Grnbl1M.jpg

afK5ueZ.jpg

f6eTrfC.jpg

UzIIhdo.jpg

8mBzotd.jpg

ltmVzkN.jpg

OspP1hQ.jpg

Harry hiding from my collection haha.
WOYsEEt.jpg

wUONc9g.jpg

ar9IcUW.jpg

MhBANgR.jpg

4U0vOzZ.jpg

Brother got it at Kon-ichiwa with two other posters: Tharja and Henry
osS8LWz.jpg

Back when Nintendo Power still was. Only poster I managed to save from being thrown away.
2cKMl3U.jpg