• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official E-Reader/Eon Ticket/Mystery Event Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
wat if you dont know anyone who has an eon ticket and you dont have pokemon events around where you live? is life just not fair?

Champion Jared 14

DarogonTrainer said:
wat if you dont know anyone who has an eon ticket and you dont have pokemon events around where you live? is life just not fair?
It isn't fair for people like us, I know. I guess for now, we're just SOL.

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
DarogonTrainer said:

If you have an e-reader and a Ruby/Sapphire game, you can buy the Eon Ticket e-card from someone (e-bay, etc). It's a physical object.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Does anyone know what issue of Nintendo Power the Eon Ticket was distributed in? If so, do you know if I re-order it, will an Eon Ticket still come with it?

W

Woobuffet

any chance to get eon ticket in Hong Kong? don't say that go to US or uk = =" (mine is english version)

Champion Jared 14

Is the e-reader the only way to transfer the tickets from an official place or event? Why can't we just do mixing records? God, I wish someone had legit tickets around me. I bet no one who lives in Michigan has a legit eon ticket, aurora ticket, or mystic ticket for me....and I can't go to nintendo events...no pokemon rocks america, or JAA for me.....

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
the e-reader only gives you the eon ticket, i think. the others you need to go to an event for.

Champion Jared 14

WhiteWizard42 said:
the e-reader only gives you the eon ticket, i think. the others you need to go to an event for.
God it sucks to be me! I want those tickets but....I won't resort to cheating to get them. Can we still just do mystery gift and the mixing records with a game that has the eon ticket? Can we do it like that? Please, somebody respond! Would somebody mind mailing me their game that has a eon ticket? I won't do anything but mix records, and I would probably give somebody whatever I can give them for that in reurn. I just need a return address. It's the only way for me, my e-reader doesn't work, and I can't buy the ticket.

Last edited:

Syther

Y not?
If you can find them. Support was droped and any new game that had e-reader function in Japan had to get it removed for the rest of the world.

Whompithian

Dynamo Trainer
Question. Can u get the Eon Ticket in stores?
If you are lucky enough to find a card shop that sells used cards of just about any variety that has one in stock, that's about the only store that would carry one. You would have a better chance finding one in an online auction.

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
i got mines for free cuz i took it out of the mag wen it cameout
i would give it 2 u but im not shipping anything over anywhere

o well

Diamond&Pearl=Awesome

Boulder Trainer
I scanned the eon ticket into my Sapphire and I got it but, when I try and mix records with my Emerald to get it it's not working.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
1) have you enabled mystery events in your emerald?
2) is the purple (player1) end of the cable in the GBA with your sapphire?
3) are you sure you haven't given the eon ticket to too many games from your sapphire already? there is a limit, i think you can only pass it to about 3 from any game that was given the ticket from the E-Card.

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
I was luck to find a person desperate for lechi and got an eon ticket from her.
BTW is there any other way to get the arora ticket and old sea chart besides event? I am desperate for them! it is the only thing in my way from completing my pokedex!:(

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder

Beorn

<3 Lucario
God it sucks to be me! I want those tickets but....I won't resort to cheating to get them. Can we still just do mystery gift and the mixing records with a game that has the eon ticket? Can we do it like that? Please, somebody respond! Would somebody mind mailing me their game that has a eon ticket? I won't do anything but mix records, and I would probably give somebody whatever I can give them for that in reurn. I just need a return address. It's the only way for me, my e-reader doesn't work, and I can't buy the ticket.

I would send my game with it loaded on, but unfortunately I do not trust you.

Status
Not open for further replies.