• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official E-Reader/Eon Ticket/Mystery Event Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Good thing I tested as I cannot return to southern island even if I had not attempted to capture latias, so for soft-resetting purposes, I can at least have the game saved in ruby at the point where I'm ready to present the eon ticket even though it takes about an extra minute each time.
Hm, that's awfully strange. I'm soft resetting for a shiny Latias on my Ruby, and I can leave and come back anytime I want. Maybe it's because my internal battery is dead, and that's why I can go back and forth.

Just curious, how many games can I transfer my Eon Ticket between. So far, I've transferred it to my Emerald, my Sapphire, and someone else's Ruby version. I'm hoping to transfer it to my other Emerald version.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
i tried a while back on my own ruby, and couldn't go back. yours is just freakish, i guess.

i think you can give the ticket to 5 games, but i'm not sure. my ruby got stolen before i gave it to more than 3.

Metagross

How the hell is he going to that?

Does he live with you?

Please, be real.

Cool Trainer Abhi

What does the eon ticket do?

Status
Not open for further replies.