• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Event Thread (Updated on a Regular Basis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelc

Alright, guys - since there's like, a gazillion threads pertaining to Pokemon Events, us (mods) felt that it would be best to make an official thread for them. Here you will find all of the information you need about the latest events. If you want to make a contribution or point out any errors in this thread, please PM me, Erik Destler, or SapphireL. Thanks! :)

Latest Events (as of 07/23/08)

Pokemon Live - Exclusively at Woolworths! (Location: UK)
  • Event Activities
- Play the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness
- Play Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
- Aura Testing to discover your "inner" pokemon
- Download Darkrai! Bring your English copy of D/P to receive Darkrai. US game carts will also work since they are in English.
- Balloon modelling​
  • Other Activities that will only take place in selected stores
- Pokemon face-painting
- Battle the Pokemon Trainer
- Play Pokemon Battle Revolution and a trial of Pokemon Ranch on the Wii

*will mean these (other activities) are taking place at the store on the list below
NOTE: If you are planning to attend this event and want to let people know that you are willing to offer other pokemon, reply here saying so, and I will link your post with the information on the list below. :D

FOR COMPLETE LOCATION/TIME INFORMATION, CLICK HERE.
If a person's name is linked, it means that they are willing to offer other pokemon as well.

* 6th - August - EDINBURGH
Pokemaniacneco

* 7th - August - GLASGOW
Gibbis
wolfgang.amadeus

* 8th - August - NEWCASTLE
.Lexi.([Extremo]).
Ice Cold Glalie

* 9th - August - STOCKTON ON TEES

10th - August - LIVERPOOL
R. New
Blazios

* 12th - August - HANLEY
JaHawk
Xweek

14th - August - CHESTERFIELD
~Nidoking~
Solidium

15th - August - STAINES
Heliotrope
Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

16th - August - MILTON KEYNES
PkmnTrainerJ
The Benmeister
PiNgU
djbrayster

* 17th - August - NORWICH

* 20th - August - EXETER
Elementman-Novapoke
navel_fluff
Mr Mag

* 21st - August - BRISTOL
kirkeastment
Dimbat
PikaMagia
Night_Umbreon
Cousin_Dan
dancingmonkey

* (Pokemon face-painting only) 22nd - August - GLOUCESTER
Sanctus Perversum

* 23rd - August - NEWPORT

* (Pokemon face-painting and Battle the Pokemon Trainer only) 24th - August - SWINDON

27th - August - BROMLEY

* 28th - August - BEXLEYHEATH
SuperStarly
shinycacnea

* 29th - August - BECKTON
Doom-Burn

30th - August - BASINGSTOKE
John Light

31st - August - PORTSMOUTH
goldfan
Dave the Fish Guy
DieChavsDie
Anyone 4 Buttons?
PurpleMew
~Shining-Metagross~

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerJ

That's cool. Should people reply here to be listed on the events locations? Looking forward too seeing anyone at Milton Keynes again anyways

Mr Mag

As stated in the other topic if anyone wants anything, apart from legends, I shall be breeding for Exeter event.

Chelc

That's cool. Should people reply here to be listed on the events locations? Looking forward too seeing anyone at Milton Keynes again anyways

Yeah, sure, that'd be fine. ^^ Then anyone can know who will be there from the forums and whatnot if they plan to meet up with them and etc.

Thanks, guys. I'll try to keep this as updated as possible. If you have any other suggestions for this thread, feel free to PM me.

EDIT: Mr Mag gave me an idea. If you are willing to offer other pokemon, say so in a reply here, and I will link your name with your information/post. Just in case anyone is interested in that. =)

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerJ

Yeah, sure, that'd be fine. ^^ Then anyone can know who will be there from the forums and whatnot if they plan to meet up with them and etc.

Thanks, guys. I'll try to keep this as updated as possible. If you have any other suggestions for this thread, feel free to PM me.

EDIT: Mr Mag gave me an idea. If you are willing to offer other pokemon, say so in a reply here, and I will link your name with your information/post. Just in case anyone is interested in that. =)

I'll breed Johto starters mainly, but will bring at least three of the others to Milton Keynes.

I'll also take some of my cloned shinies from Emerald, so if you don't mind clones, then we can trade shinies. PM me for more details on this one.

Maybe an item thing to go along with mine? I'll be bringing berries 53 - 60 as they're the rarer ones (so that's Liechi, Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, Apicot, Lansat, Starf and Enigma) as well as some Electiricizers and Magmarizers.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Just a note...I may not be going to the Milton Keynes event, after discussing with my mother it will most likely be Staines, as I have relatives who live near there (Maidenhead).

metroidfan987

Experienced Trainer
Ok I have a question. I understand that DS event pokemon are being given out as actual pokemon, as opposed to the event items that I was expecting. So my question is this: If the green guy in the pokemart is gonna give me the pokemon directly instead of the corresponding key items, are the IVs and Nature random? Or will the IVs and nature be preset and unchangeable like the in-game roaming legendaries?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
you can SR for nature and IV's, but you won't be able to SR for a shiny.

wolfgang.amadeus

perfect symmetry XO
I am from Northern Ireland, but I am flying over to the Glasgow event. :3

I can't wait. <3333;;

I am bringing loads of my friends' games over and getting Darkrai for them as well ^__^ (&am willing to carry games for anyone else in Ireland - PM me)

<3wolfgang.amadeus

**EDIT::
you can SR for nature and IV's, but you won't be able to SR for a shiny.

why won't we be able to SR for a shiny, kirk'? ;______;

Last edited:

jedebklyn

Event pokemon

Does anyone know how to get even pokemon without going to an even and without hacking. I heard if you have 3 DS together you can get the tickets that way. Also if one game has the ticket to an island can you transfer or give that ticket to one of your other Pokemon game. Like if I had the ticket for Leaf Green can I give it to Fire Red or Emerald?;355;

yes but it is 4 and you put get from friend in the mystery gift thingy

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
I am from Northern Ireland, but I am flying over to the Glasgow event. :3

I can't wait. <3333;;

I am bringing loads of my friends' games over and getting Darkrai for them as well ^__^ (&am willing to carry games for anyone else in Ireland - PM me)

<3wolfgang.amadeus

**EDIT::

why won't we be able to SR for a shiny, kirk'? ;______;

Its something to do with the coding, SkittyOnWailord has said that all D/P events are set to be non-shiny.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=8418132&postcount=2194

yes but it is 4 and you put get from friend in the mystery gift thingy

Sorry but you can't do that, the mystery gift from friend has no purpose as of right now, and wondercards are not transferrable from person to person, so please don't go telling people that they are.

Last edited:

Mamoswine Power

Its quite unfair that no northern ireland stores are been included in this event even know its in the uk.I've never been to an event and it dosen't look like i ever will.

Pokemaniacneo

I'll be going to the Edinburgh event tommorow but it doesn't look like anyone else here is. xD

djbrayster

Coral Eye Trainer
I'm attending the Milton Keynes event.

I will be with my ex and her cousin so not sure how long can hang around. but I am going to try and get some of the mew's I got from the toys R us event last year cloned in emerald for peeps. if that is ok.

I got 5 different mew's as had all 5 carts of mine so got some variation for people. I also have a few jirachi from channel for people. if anyone has a request from the previous 3 gens let me know as I have every pokemon including a rocks america celebi I could clone.. though only got one celebi so won't clone that one much.

got no idea what time etc. I am traveling from Oxford by coach so it is a little bit of a trek.

pm me if wana meet etc might be able to arrange something with my ex.. or even be able to help on GTS.

*Update*
I hope to be getting into MK about 11am. so should be in Woolies soon after.

I have the following ready for trades:

5 different UT AURA (toys r us UK event) mews * (hasty,adamant,sassy,relaxed,quirky)
5 UT CHANNEL jirachi * (quiet-ganlon,timid-ganlon,careful-salac (x2 oddly one male CHANNEL one female CHANNEL),bashful-salac)
6 UT birth island deoxys * (Nickname is default of DEOXYS)(UK VUE cinema event island ticket event)(to be pal park'd but will do it tomorrow!)
2 Quirky 10 ANNIV celebi * (lvl 70 still but has exp. 6591exp to next lvl)
Also got 2 manaphy eggs spare.

Also gonna get some eggs done for all 12 starters done by the end of the week, 3 eggs each. So pot luck on if it is shiny or not (will be annoyed if any are shiny btw but that's the way the cookie crumbles!)

*All are from legit pokemon that have been Emerald cloned.
So if you don't like clones don't complain when I am just trying to help people get the rare pokemon.

Last edited:
I'll be at the UK one, hope to see some people there.

Hmm, I'm wondering if I scream at the top of my lungs "Any Serebii users", I wonder if I'll find some of you.

Lolz. =]

I'll be attending the Gloucester one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.