• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Event Thread (Updated on a Regular Basis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerJ

Cheers for updating the thread Chelc. Suppose I'd best get started making some Johto starters

wolfgang.amadeus

perfect symmetry XO
Err, my name hasn't been added, but as I said before, I'll be attending the Glasgow event~

&&I will be giving out hatchlings(lv1) of every starter from every generation, Phiones, and possibly Channel Jirachis. All legal, ofcourse. But if I do decide to bring some Channel Jirachis, I will have a limited amount - If I migrate now, I'll have six to give out in IV Gen, but should have more in 3rd Gen.
:/
I'll prolly be giving the starters&Phione out for free[bidoofs, etc], or items.
You'll probably have to trade for a Jirachi, unless I am feeling especially generous ;D

&I'll be giving out a few Master Balls (Gen IV) & lots of Master Balls (Gen III).

Hah, you'll know to approach me because I'll be the one lacking the Scottish accent XD

<3there...

<3wolfgang.amadeus~

Chelc

PkmnTrainerJ - No problem! Sorry it took so long. ^^;

Dexven - This thread is specifically for information on the events, and for people to reply which ones they are going to/what they will be offering. As of right now, no, there are no Australia events, at least, none I've heard about. Keep checking for updates, though.

shinycacnea

Lost the Plot
Bexleyheath for me

Mr Mag

Can anyone who has been to the events post the moves and or anything that is fixed about the Darkrai they are giving away.

wolfgang.amadeus

perfect symmetry XO
I am gonna ramble about yesterday's event, if you don't mind~ ^^;;
But it's spoiler so you don't have to look at it xD

Iunno, if I should say this, but you can easily obtain more than one Darkrai at these events .__.'

Haaaaahh, I thought it was absolutely brilliant :D

@Glasgow, there was facepainting/Armpainting(she is very good), Pokémon balloon modelling(her Turtwig owned), PBR battling, a TV that just advertised toys and The Rise of Darkrai, a guy in the corner dressed as Ash, and leaflets to win a holiday. &ofcourse, you could download Darkrai ;D
-- there were also two stands to play Mystery Dungeon, and one to play Diamond/Pearl.

My father&I had lunch with all the people who worked there so I got everything XD ~and we were the tenth ones there, and the last to leave(with my new friends :3 ~who just so happened to be from Serebii! O: ), so I got a goodie bag~! It was niiiiice.

I didn't battle because most of the kids used hacked Pokémon (shiny Arceus, Deoxys, Shaymin, etc :/) because someone had an AR, but I knew the Darkrai were legal xD

There was a serious lack of merch.
Nintendo lost out on an extreme amount of money :/
Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness/Time seemed to be the only thing for sale. but~ my friends&I wandered round the store and found Pokémon 2000 for £4 :D

The Darkrai transmitter is worth a lot of money, we were told, and was under high security&was hidden O:
However, we had been hanging around the Pokémon Live! workers all day and we asked the organiser if we could see it ("the actual machine", he called it), and he pulled it out of its hiding place for us :3
It just looked like your average DS but we were such nerds we were amazed by it&took pictures, just to win interwebz D:
..lol.

~ohyes, if anyone saw me~
I was wearing all black 'cept a neon yellow/ish tee that said "CYBERDOG SAYS RAVE" in big bold black letters and had a Northern Irish accent Dx

hah! I have rambled on so much now, all because someone wanted to know something about the Darkrai. And that info is here:

Darkrai
Lv.50
Item: Enigma Berry
Cherish Ball
OT: ALAMOS
ID: 07038
They all need/have the same amount of EXP. Points, ofcourse (156250; 9563 to next lv.)
Natures are variable.
Pokémon Event
Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv.50
Stats obviously vary.
Ability: Bad Dreams (Reduces a sleeping foe's HP)
Moves:
Roar of Time
Spacial Rend
Nightmare
Hypnosis
Ribbons: Classic Ribbon (A Ribbon that proclaims love for Pokémon)

err... yeah. Hope that helped @___@;;

<3wolfgang.amadeus~

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

so it's EXACTLY the same as the american one? Okay...

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
@wolfgang.amadeus, when you got darkrai, did you need to have mystery gift enabled, or was it done remotely by the device, like it was with the US event, and all you needed was the pokedex, in order to get the mystery gift.

wolfgang.amadeus

perfect symmetry XO
@wolfgang.amadeus, when you got darkrai, did you need to have mystery gift enabled, or was it done remotely by the device, like it was with the US event, and all you needed was the pokedex, in order to get the mystery gift.

You just needed to have the Pokédex so Mystery Gift was an option on the title screen. When you pressed start to enter the title screen you got an alert saying that a Mystery Gift had been found, you then clicked Mystery Gift and Receive by Wireless or whatever.
Pick [him] up at the Mart :3

So prolly just like the American one~

<3wolfgang.amadeus~

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
You just needed to have the Pokédex so Mystery Gift was an option on the title screen. When you pressed start to enter the title screen you got an alert saying that a Mystery Gift had been found, you then clicked Mystery Gift and Receive by Wireless or whatever.
Pick [him] up at the Mart :3

So prolly just like the American one~

<3wolfgang.amadeus~

Thanks alot that brilliant news wolfgang.amadeus, the reason why is because its takes me 45 minutes to get mystery gift activated myself, but now it'll take just 5 minutes(4 minutes to get pokedex + 1 to trade), which means more darkrai for me, than i had planned.

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
is anyone going to a darkrai uk woolworths event this august?

Mr Mag

Thanks alot that brilliant news wolfgang.amadeus, the reason why is because its takes me 45 minutes to get mystery gift activated myself, but now it'll take just 5 minutes(4 minutes to get pokedex + 1 to trade), which means more darkrai for me, than i had planned.

Does that mean you can restart your game to keep getting another Darkrai?

Well, restart, and trade the first Darkrai to another game.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Does that mean you can restart your game to keep getting another Darkrai?

Yes it does.

I'll explain my plan as i'm sure others will definitely want to do this as well, and i'm 100% sure it'll work just as it does with other wondercards.

1: Get wondercard for darkrai, then collect darkrai from pokemart, trade it to your second game(requires you to have/own two DS's).

2: Delete wondercard from save file(I would suggest doing this, just for sakes sake), then erase the save file(UP + SELECT + B at title screen) and then start a new game.

3: Pick up pokedex from new save file, and then grab another darkrai wondercard.

4: Repeat steps 1 through 3 to your hearts content.

All the above should really only take you 5-10 minutes per darkrai, or if your good with both hands, you could be collecting two darkrai every 5 -10 minutes, like i will be. I plan on getting enough darkrai for every nature, if possible.

All i'm hoping is that at these events, there are tables and chairs for sitting down at, otherwise it'll be very difficult doing the above quickly.

Last edited:

wolfgang.amadeus

perfect symmetry XO
You don't even need a second DS/game cartridge to get multiple Darkrai...

Use the six DS and Diamond/Pearl games provided by the event. They tell you over and over again not to save or start a new game, but when we got to them, they had already been messed with, so my friends&I had a go anyway. At first we tried to hide what we were doing and smuggle the Darkrai from game to game, but we soon discovered that the woman on patrol at that stand knew absolutely nothing about Pokémon. We spoke with her, and she was lovely, but we were able to sneak out multiple Darkrai right in front of her... xD
We are terrible people ;D

<3wolfgang.amadeus~

(I'll post some pictures of "the actual" Darkai~transmitter, if anyone wants~
It is fairly boring looking though XD)

You don't even need a second DS/game cartridge to get multiple Darkrai...

Use the six DS and Diamond/Pearl games provided by the event. They tell you over and over again not to save or start a new game, but when we got to them, they had already been messed with, so my friends&I had a go anyway. At first we tried to hide what we were doing and smuggle the Darkrai from game to game, but we soon discovered that the woman on patrol at that stand knew absolutely nothing about Pokémon. We spoke with her, and she was lovely, but we were able to sneak out multiple Darkrai right in front of her... xD
We are terrible people ;D

<3wolfgang.amadeus~

(I'll post some pictures of "the actual" Darkai~transmitter, if anyone wants~
It is fairly boring looking though XD)

Preying on people's stupidity, something man has been doing since the dawn of time. xD

My older brother suggested pay each pay 50-50 for a new D/P just to get multiple Darkrai xD. Could be a nice bargaining chip for a Shaymin

wolfgang.amadeus

perfect symmetry XO
Preying on people's stupidity, something man has been doing since the dawn of time. xD

My older brother suggested pay each pay 50-50 for a new D/P just to get multiple Darkrai xD. Could be a nice bargaining chip for a Shaymin

I highly suggest you do this~
A lot easier than what I did, because I couldn't afford an extra game ;^;
&because it is wireless downloads, no one will have any idea you are doing it.. or even care, prolly xD

<3wolfgang.amadeus~
x

Status
Not open for further replies.