• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Event Thread (Updated on a Regular Basis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
well it seems like next month is another TRU event

I hope your not talking about the Geoffrey event at TRU, thats on pokemon.com, because there are no pokemon being given away at that event.

Also if thats not what your talking about, that wheres your source.

Last edited:

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Hey, I was wondering if anyone can tell me about this event I heard of. I heard there is a wondercard being distributed over wifi soon. Can anyone confirm, deny or elaborate on the details for me? Thanks.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Hey, I was wondering if anyone can tell me about this event I heard of. I heard there is a wondercard being distributed over wifi soon. Can anyone confirm, deny or elaborate on the details for me? Thanks.

yeah its the wondercard for the secret key item, only available in pokemon platinum, to unlock the other rotom forms..

Pkmn_Collector

Go Go Power Rangers
I hope your not talking about the Geoffrey event at TRU, thats on pokemon.com, because there are no pokemon being given away at that event.

Also if thats not what your talking about, that wheres your source.

no not that event.there is no pokemon given away this weekend just coloring stuff and stickers.its next month they giving out an event from what my source tells me

Mysterous64

The Black Knight
I am just curious i hope this is the right place but i was wondering what is JAA? I have seen a JAA Celebii and wondering if it is an event or not

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
I am just curious i hope this is the right place but i was wondering what is JAA? I have seen a JAA Celebii and wondering if it is an event or not

JAA is an acronym for Journey Across America. And yes it is an event, but the OT has to be 10 ANIV, if the OT was JAA then its hacked.

spyroflame0487

Kind of a big deal
no not that event.there is no pokemon given away this weekend just coloring stuff and stickers.its next month they giving out an event from what my source tells me

Hmm..That'd be interesting, but..what would they give away?

There isn't any particular celebration, and no new movies are being released (Unless the 11th one is, but that's highly unlikely..)

Maybe a R/B/Y Anniversary Pikachu?...

D

Deleted member 11515

Closed at thread creator's request.
If someone wishes to recreate a new one, feel free to PM me or any of the other GPD mods :)

Status
Not open for further replies.